Goodreads Feedback discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Announcements > Goodreads Author Months at SciFi & Fantasy Book Club

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nick (new)

Nick (nickqueen) | 89 comments Hello,

I thought I would announce an upcoming event at the SciFi and Fantasy Book Club.

In March and April we will be reading a selection from Fantasy and Sci-Fi Good Reads Authors. We will be voting on the suggestions in February and in January we will be taking suggestions. I have decided on a few rules for these suggestions to try to make it best for the most readers to participate:

1. The book should be easily available. When making a suggestion please provide a link to where it can be purchased or read if it is available online in a free form.

2. The author will agree to be available for questions during the reading. As such, they should be a member of the group and come here to say they will be. I would rather them not be the discussion leader for the book so they can better answer questions.

3. The author should agree to being ok with CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. I'll ban people that use destructive criticism. I'll explain the difference if anyone needs it.

If you are an author or know one that may want to participate you can suggest them here:

March is for SciFi!

April is for Fantasy!

Thanks!

message 2: by Otis, Chief Goodreader (new)

Otis Chandler | 4184 comments Mod
I love it! Please let us know if we (Goodreads) can help in any way!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.