Fugitives discussion

Outskirts > Stony Lake

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by yael (new)

yael

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Pulling his hoodie over his head to keep some of the water from his eyes, he wrapped his arms around himself as he neared the river, glancing back every now and then to make sure the exotic kittens were still following him. However, as he could hear their constant growls and meows, it was not necessary."Ssh! You may attract attention," he scolded as he crouched to the water's edge, though Ace and Spade obviously did not understand and kept making noise as they played in the water, trying to catch fish despite their relatively young ages. He grabbed a few canteens from his pockets and began slowly filling them up.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Soliloquy wrote: "Pulling his hoodie over his head to keep some of the water from his eyes, he wrapped his arms around himself as he neared the river, glancing back every now and then to make sure the exotic kittens..."

((Who exactly is this?))

message 4: by yael (new)

yael ((It's Noctis. A fugitive))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((OK! Thanks!))

message 6: by yael (new)

yael ((no problem ^^))

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) The presence of another living entity bothered him to a rather immense extent, albeit given this so called individual was a distance away from him and was silent, he decided that as long as the person did not bother him in any way that agitated his anger, he would let the female remain where she was without any of his own transgressions opposed to her.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Sammy stumbled out of the trees, cursing the dumb branches. She stopped wen she saw a boy. She guessed it was a fugitive.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis glanced about, pulling Ace and Spade closer to him like children, telling them to hush when they began yowling in protest."Shut your mouths, I am trying to protect you silly little fools," he murmured, kissing them on top of the heads to inform them that he never really could get seriously made with them, they were too cute for his anger to devour. He was not worried about the girl who had been dancing, for she seemed to actually "fear" him, which meant that she probably would not be going anywhere near him. Albeit, when he glanced at the girl who had come from the trees, she did not seem scared or mad at all… in fact, she seemed apathetic, which could be a problem. He put the canteens back into the pockets of his jacket and stood, gathering Ace and Spade in his arms like babies, watching both Sammy and Kalue with apprehension.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Sammy glanced at the animals in his arms. "I'm not going to rat you out." SHe said, quietly.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "Yeah, try it," he dared, his eyes narrowing as he set the two small exotic cats down, putting his hands behind his head in a realaxed manner."I will kill you and the cops," he proclaimed.

message 12: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

קєгקlєץเty | 1240 comments Mod
Crystal walked and walked. She soon found herself at a lake. She didn't bother to look around. After all, it didn't matter to her. Sooner or later the cops would find her. Crystal took off her shoes and dipped her feet into the cold water. She sighed heavily.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"I was going to." Sammy glared at him. "I told my mom yesterday I wanted a death wish." She said sarcastically.

message 14: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Crystal heared Sammy, "If you want the death wish, come to me. I can help you with that." She smirked and turned around

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, no. It was sarcasm, idiot." Sammy truned to Crystal. The she heard, "Hello?" Sammy turned. "Don't tell me. You're her idiot sister!"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Sammy slapped her head to her forehead. "Sorry. Se was being a-" Sammy didn't want to swear.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Sammy rolls her eyes at Crystal.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm tripping over branches and animals;Basically trying to live." Sammy said.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Sammy laughed. "Not me!" She said, rolling on the forest floor.

message 20: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Crystal raised an eyebrow, "I'm not related to anyone.."

message 21: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Crystal tensed up, "I have no one." she whispered

message 22: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

She looked up at her, "I'm Crystal, and you are?"

message 23: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Crystal smiled, "Nice to meet you." Crystal didn't let her shake her hand because of her scar. It usually freezs people out. Crystal put her shoes back on while talking, "Are you a fugitive?"

message 24: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Crystal smiled, "Thats great!"

message 25: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Crystal bit her lip. Should she tell her? Will Kalue tell the cops? "I, well-" she paused debating, then she desided to tell her, "Yes." she whispered

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis sighed, closing his eyes as he tried to press down his growing agitation. Here he was, with an idiot rolling on the forest floor, and two others talking about their personal lives."I did not ask for a life story, get all sad somewhere not around me," he murmured begrudgingly.

message 27: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (last edited Jun 07, 2012 07:55PM) (new)

Crystal looked at Notics, "Hi, Aid" she smiled.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "No, but I definitely did not choose to hear it," he answered, murderously calm about it despite her fierceness. For he knew, by sheer confidence, that Kalue would not stand a chance against him if he chose to put her in harms way on his own accord. He glanced at Crystal, almost forgetting who she was and wondering why she had called him Aid when he remembered that was the fake name he had given her."Hng," he huffed, clearly unwilling to communicate at this point.

message 29: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Crystal continued to watch Aid for a while, but then she stopped. She sat down on the grass and crossed her legs occasionally looking up at the sky. Today is a pleasant day, she thought to her self. Mitco ran and caught up with his owner. He laid by her side and began chewing a bone that he brought with him. Crystal paid no attention to her dog.

message 30: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Crystal saw Kalue from the corner of her eye. She turned and waved back to the girl and then she turned again.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Sammy left fast.

message 32: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Everyone was leaving. Well, everyone but Aid. She looked at him, "How long have you been running?" she asked, hoping to start a contersation

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis glanced up at the sky, humming absently to himself as he thought of an answer."About a year..." He answered finally, shrugging nonchalantly as he heard the car start and leave off in the distance.

message 34: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

"Me too." She said while petting Mitco whom was slowly falling asleep. Crystal put a stray piece of hair behind her ear and she laied down on the grass.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "What did you do?" He asked, though curiosity was not exactly in his voice, it was clear he was inerested in knowing what it was that made her on the run.

message 36: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

She shrugged, "I don't know. My step mom signed me up as soon as my father passed away. My mom died in an accident long before that..." She trailed off thinking of her deceased family

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis looked somewhat disappointed. The story had not been interesting at all. If it were not for the sign up, she would be another normal citizen."I killed my father and my step mother," he proclaimed nonchalantly."I killed others, too... I am known as the Ace of Spades," he murmured. Given he usually stuck an ace of spades card in the corpse of his victims, that was what he was known, albeit no one knew his face.

message 38: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Crystal nodded, "Impressive. I can't do that. I'll feel remosceful at the end." she smiled at him

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) He shrugged."Sometimes I do... I think I have a disease... Sometimes, I kill someone just because they make me panic and feel vunerable, and feeling vunerable means I have no control, which is my worst nightmare," he murmured, glancing at the ground."What are you even doing out here?" He asked.

message 40: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (last edited Jun 23, 2012 10:50AM) (new)

Crystal shrugged, "I'm not sure. I just go anywhere really." She looked at Mitco and then back at Aid, emotionlessly, "Speeking of going, I'm afraid that I have to go. I'll see you around." Crystal said as she started walking. Mitco followed her close by.