A New World... Literally ((Hetalia RP~)) discussion

Roleplay > Earth: Traveling to the New World

Comments Showing 1-50 of 338 (338 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭ (hetamusicfan) | 203 comments Mod
This is the start of this whole roleplay! :D
It starts at a NASA place in Houston, Texas, where the charries are about to go on a few space ships to the New World. They all don't have to go; there are still things to do in the world, but they may come whenever they want!

So, RP away!

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments ((COOOOL!!!))

Hawaii looked around all the equipment in the room. "Woow!! High tech!" she said in awe.

message 3: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 153 comments Mod
Argentina stood at the space station in the garb of training suits with Spain and Vietnam. Her face was serious. So serious it could scare a person.

message 4: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

((:3))

Norway walked up to Hawaii, carrying a notebook.
"Are you coming on the first trip, or are you going to stay here?" he asked her, making a checklist on who was going.
--------
Paraguay was whistling, in a training suit also. She looked around the place, glad that the others didn't destroy anything when they would fight.

message 5: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

Argentina waved at Norway. "I'm going!" She smiled at the two countries she felt okay about. She was waiting for England to come up to the dock to see how Spain was going to act around him. Of course, Spain was stuck next to England, and Argentina on Englands other side.

Vietnam stood quietly and pulled at her ponytail, tighting it. She looked at the two Spanish speakers and sighed softly. This was going to be a long trip.

message 6: by SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (last edited Jun 02, 2012 02:10PM) (new)

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments Hetamusicfan *Is Going Through A Rebellious Stage* wrote: "((:3))

Norway walked up to Hawaii, carrying a notebook.
"Are you coming on the first trip, or are you going to stay here?" he asked her, making a checklist on who was going.
--------
Paraguay was ..."

"Are you lolo?! Of course I'm coming! This'll be so fuun!!!" Hawaii exclaimed, jumping up and down. She smiled back at Argentina.

message 7: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

Norway nodded at both of them and checked off their names on the list.
"So, Paraguay, Finland, you, Argentina, me, England, and Italy are going from what I know" he told Hawaii and pointed to Spain and Vietnam.
"You two are going as well, right?" he asked them.

message 8: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

Spain grinned, "Of course, Sr. Norway~!"

Vietnam looked at Norway with inky black eyes and nodded. "Yeah. I want to be able to claim more land."

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments Hawaii went and put on a suit. "I feel so official!!" she said, admiring the suit.

message 10: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (last edited Jun 02, 2012 02:21PM) (new)

Norway nodded and checked their names off.
Alright.." he mumbled and walked off.

message 11: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

Jazmin laughed and smiled. "You look it, mi amigo."

Spain patted Argentina's head, and Argentina hissed slightly.

Vietnam sighed and put on her own soft green shirt.

((Heta, use England. I think in this, I'll make Argentina have a crush on him.))

message 12: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

((Sure))

England dusted his training suit off, grumbling to himself.

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments Emily ~Try Defying Gravity~ wrote: "Jazmin laughed and smiled. "You look it, mi amigo."

Vietnam sighed and put on her own soft green shirt.

((Heta, use England. I think..."

Hawaii grinned and pretended that she was walking on the moon.

message 14: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

Jazmin grinned and tapped his suit. "You look like a marshmello, Sr. Kirkland." She laughed slightly as Spain decided to join in.

"Hola, England." He laughed and smiled, poking England's cheek.

message 15: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

England glared at the both of them and crossed his arms.
"I certainly do NOT look like a marshmellow, thank you very much" he snapped.

message 16: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

SECRET! :/ wrote: "Emily ~Try Defying Gravity~ wrote: "Jazmin laughed and smiled. "You look it, mi amigo."

Vietnam sighed and put on her own soft green ..."

Paraguay ran over to Hawaii.
"I can't wait to go!" she exclaimed.
"How about you?"

message 17: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

Argentina poked his suit once more. "You do, though." She smiled and poked at him again. "Look in your helmet, Mi.... SHould I call you a friend?" She said and now poked the belly of the suit.

Spain sighed and walked away, deciding to laugh a bit at how Akira acted.

message 18: by SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (last edited Jun 02, 2012 02:35PM) (new)

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments Hetamusicfan *Is Going Through A Rebellious Stage* wrote: "SECRET! :/ wrote: "Emily ~Try Defying Gravity~ wrote: "Jazmin laughed and smiled. "You look it, mi amigo."

Vietnam sighed and put on ..."

Hawaii jumped up and down. "YEEES!!! And maybe we'll see the moon!! And mars!!" she exclaimed, flailing.

message 19: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

Spain smiled, "Hola, Nija." He patted Paraguay's head sweetly and fatherly.

message 20: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (last edited Jun 02, 2012 02:39PM) (new)

"I do not" England grumbled.
"And how would I know! We barely talk, so I'm not sure" he added.
--------
"It's going to be so fun! I can't wait!!" Paraguay jumped too
She then looked at Spain and smiled.
"Hola, Espana!" she called to him.
"Do you know when we're leaving?"

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments Hawaii smiled like an idiot.

message 22: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

He shook his head, "Nope, senorita." He patted Hawaii's head then.

Argentina giggled at his flustered respone. " Do to. And I will call you Sr. England until we do become friends, si? Is that okay with you?"

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments Emily ~Try Defying Gravity~ wrote: "He shook his head, "Nope, senorita." He patted Hawaii's head then.

Argentina giggled at his flustered respone. " Do to. And I will call you Sr. England until we do become friends, si? Is that okay..."

Hawaii laughed and nuzzled against his hand. "And we'll get to eat space foood!!!!"

message 24: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

Paraguay sighed.
"I really wanna go though! Maybe we'll get to another place and I'll rule the world!" she smiled evilly at the thought, but then decided it wouldn't happen and went back to normal.
"Maybe we'll go when Norge gets back"
--------
England shrugged.
"I guess..." he mumbled and was about to say something else when Norway called to him from the other side of the room.
"Um, I'll be back" he said and left, knowing what Norway wanted was probably about leaving.

message 25: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

"Hasta Lluego." She said and walked to her family and Hawaii.

Spain laughed, "If that place has the same ingredients as here, I'lll cook a meal of success."

message 26: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

Paraguay nodded.
"I will too! I hope I'll still get to make my chipa guasu!" she said, and continued to ramble on about different foods.

message 27: by SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (last edited Jun 02, 2012 02:49PM) (new)

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments "Yaaay!!" Hawaii cheered. "I've never tasted Spanish and Brazillian food before!"

message 28: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

Spain enjoyd the talk of tomato-filled foods.

Jazmin sighed and smiled and talked along. Her mind was elsewhere though. It was senseless chatter to her.

Vietnam sat quietly and looked at everyone around her.

message 29: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

Paraguay looked at Hawaii, confused.
"Eh? Brazilian?" she said, stopping her rambling.

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments Hawaii looked at Spain. "I didn't know there were so many!!" she said in awe then glanced at Jazmin. "You okay? You look like your spacing out." she laughed slightly. "Are you tired of Spain's talk of tomato's already?"

message 31: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

Jazmin came back to reality, "Oh. I'm fine! I was just thinking. Oh, Hawaii..Paraguay's food isn't the same as Brazillian. Infact, they have very little similarities. Paraguain food is more like... How would you describe it Carol?" She said and then spaced back out.

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments Hawaii nodded and then looked at Paraguay.

message 33: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

"Well" Paraguay started, "Brazil's food is more exotic, while we have simpler foods. Take chipa guasu, for example. It was made from cheap grains when my country was really poor, but now it's made from better stuff, and tastes really good!" she said and began to ramble again.

message 34: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

Jazmin nodded when needed and looked to the sky again. Her brain wondered to the New World, wondering what the countries would name it, Wondering if there were countries to raise, and wondering how the other countries will treat the young countries.

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments Hawaii laughed and looked at Jazmin. She snapped her fingers in front of both of them. "Um Paraguay, I think I get it now~ And Jazmin?"

message 36: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

Jazmin smiled, "Yes?"

message 37: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

Paraguay stopped her rambling and smiled sheepishly.
"Eh, sorry~" she said.
--------
Then, a door opened, revealing England.
"Oi, everyone! Look over here for a moment" he called out to everyone.

message 38: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

Jazmin walked over, "Hm?"

Spain followed behind with joy, like always.

Vietnam silently followed.

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments "Nevermind." Hawaii sighed and went over to England. "Arewegoing?Arewegoing?!" she asked rapidly.

message 40: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

"Well, Norway just informed me that we are going soon, but he gave me a list of things we need to have in case we find a new world" England said.
"First, we need tools. Second, changes of clothing. Third, small weapons in case we get attacked. And lastly, non-perishable foods" he read off of the notebook.
"And everyone's going, correct?"

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments Hawaii nodded.

message 42: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

She nodded and looked at England now with her brows creased. "I need ask you something in a bot after the group is gone."

message 43: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

England looked at Argentina and nodded.
"Um, alright.."
He then finished what he was going to say to everyone.
"Okay, so since you're all going, please line up on the black line on the ground so Norway can tell you the ground rules about the spaceship".

message 44: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

Argentina stood in line quietly as she looked at Norway.

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments Hawaii ran to the black line in a flash. She was all hyper.

((Ahem... Sorry, that might have been my fault... I accidentally put too much sugar in her pineacolada and.... Yeah))

message 46: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

((XDD))

Norway had a paper in his hand and waited until everyone got into line before he spoke.
"Well, before we go near the spaceship, we need to go over some ground rules so we don't accidentally die" he started when everyone was in line.

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments ((ACCIDENTLY DIE MADE ME CRACK UP FOR SOME REASON))

Hawaii nodded vigorously, eager to board the spaceship.

message 48: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

Argentina stodded her head from exessive shaking, hoping she stopped Hawaii from giving herslef Shaken Baby syndrome.

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments ((XDDD SHAKEN BABY SYNDROME?))

message 50: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

((Where you shake a baby and the baby gets brain damage from being shaken bady and usually kills it))

Argentina laughed at her straining against her hand.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7