Q&A with Susane Colasanti discussion

Susane Colasanti
This topic is about Susane Colasanti
Inspiratiom

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shelby (new)

Shelby Savage (thatonenerdygirl) | 1 comments No, Mrs. Colasanti has not written a book entitled "Inspiration" (at least not to my knowledge.) I created a group with this title because that is what Mrs. Colasanti is to me. Her books are humorous and very raw. She addresses problems that are very common, but for some reason are so often ignored. I have read every single one of her books except for Keep Holding On, though the reviews I have read said it was a fantastic book. Each book has reminded me that at some point, it will get better, and that even during the hardest parts, you can always find something to smile about, even if it's just a great book written by a great author. From the point of view of someone who has definitely had a challenging childhood, from many medical problems and countless hospital visits to child abuse and neglect, these books are a saving grace. I guess what I'm really trying to say is thanks for getting me through oall the difficulties life has thrown at me. And thanks for being an inspiration to girls like me everywhere. There is hope. There is happiness. There is ALWAYS something to smile about, you just have to look gor it.

message 2: by Susane (new)

Susane Colasanti (susanecolasanti) | 57 comments Mod
Shelby wrote: "No, Mrs. Colasanti has not written a book entitled "Inspiration" (at least not to my knowledge.) I created a group with this title because that is what Mrs. Colasanti is to me. Her books are humoro..."

Wow, Shelby! Your message totally made my day. I'm happy that you're connecting with my books. Thank you so much for your kindness and support. Readers like you are why I write <3 <3 <3

message 3: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 20 comments I didn't know you wrote a book shelby