Fugitives discussion

Downtown > Alley #2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by yael (new)

yael

message 2: by yael (new)

yael Tori ran and slipped into the alley, panting hard. She took off the mask, smiling boldly. The police will be at the bank at any minute. She couldn't wait to hear the story on the news. Tori breathed in deeply, and changed into a a different outfit, of a white Hollister hoodie, Converse, and black cargos. She stuffed the extra supplies she had in her Jansport bag, and started walking.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Sammy started to walk down the alley. She saw Tori and pulls out a gun. "DOn't move." She warned.

message 4: by yael (last edited Jun 08, 2012 04:29PM) (new)

yael Tori was back at the alley, after she left. She looked up at Sammy, nonchalantly, clearly unphased. "Who are you?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why should I tell you?" Sammy looked bored.

message 6: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

קєгקlєץเty | 1240 comments Mod
Alex walked into the Alley. He was almost home. He took out his gun when he saw the two people, "Put the gun down." He told Sammy, "I'm a cop." he smirked at the last part

message 7: by yael (new)

yael "Don't you recognize me?" she said smiling slightly. "I'm the Akron AWOL."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Very nice." Sammy put her gun down.

message 9: by yael (new)

yael Tori smiled slightly and glanced at Alex and Sammy. "I'm leaving now. You two aren't supposed to be here. Fugitive territory only. You'll be surprised how many of us are here right now. Now go, shoo."

message 10: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex looked at her, "Yeah, if only you knew how much back up I have. Tori lets go." He still had the gun out pointed to Sammy

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Sammy picked up he gun fast and shot Alex in the arm. "I'm now officially, pretty much a fugitive!"

message 12: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex bit his lip when the gun shoot him. He pulled out his extra gun and shot her in the leg, "I'll get you." He barked

message 13: by yael (new)

yael Tori backed up, slowly, eyes wide. She put two fingers to her lips, and whisted loudly.

message 14: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex griped is hand, "Just watch..."

message 15: by yael (new)

yael Tori bit her lip. "P.C., right now would be a good time." She said aloud, whistling again. The whislte returned, but it was lower, she smiled. Two other fugitives showed up. Dressed in full black, with masks covering their faces. "Took you guys long enough. guys I thought I trained you guys better." One of them handed her a small black sphere. She threw it on the floor, and white gas filled the alleyway. Tori tugged Alex's shirt and pushed him in one of the hidden passageways, out the alley, and locked it shut. The smoke cleared, and the two fugitives were gone.

message 16: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex followed her in the tunnel looking around

message 17: by yael (new)

yael "Just follow the path, hurry up before someone sees you." She whispered. "I'm going the other way."

message 18: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

He looked at her and then turned around and ran through the path hoping to find the exit. A bright light was appearing. He ran and ran. Blood droped from his hand...He made it out

message 19: by yael (new)

yael She looked at him go in the right direction, then turned to go back the way they came.

message 20: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex got out of the tunnel. He was now in a feild of some sort. "Tori?" He called looking around. His hand was covered in blood from holding his shoulder.

message 21: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

((WAIT! I just relised something! (view spoiler) This was like Serrina and Jev. When Jev got shot in the jaw...creepy *shivers*))

message 22: by yael (new)

yael ((wow..... XD nice spoiler))

Tori looked around. Where'd she go? She shrugged and went back in the tunnel, walking towards the end. "She's gone."

message 23: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

((Thanks ^_^))

Alex turned facing Tori, "Lets get out of here."

message 24: by yael (new)

yael "No, no no." She waved a finger at him, then pointed to his bloody arm. "Let me take care of that first." Tori walked over, and took his arm.

message 25: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex sighed, "Do you really have to? I can stop by the hospital later. Right now I just really want to go home."

message 26: by yael (new)

yael "I'm not planning on taking any risks Alex. Just let me look at it." Tori rolled up the sleeve of his shirt.

message 27: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

He sighed again and heald out his hand.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Sammy limped away.

message 29: by yael (new)

yael яσσкιє ッ wrote: "He sighed again and heald out his hand."

She went to get her bag and took out a damp towel. She wrapped it around his arm. "And I thought I was the one who causes all the trouble."

message 30: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

He smirked, "If you don't break the ruls then you never have fun." Alex bit his lower lip

message 31: by yael (new)

yael Tori smiled slightly. "Does it hurt that bad?"

message 32: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

He looked at her, "Well, I have a bullett in my hand and it's a open wound...yeah, it hurts pretty bad." He smiled

message 33: by yael (new)

yael She nodded, and looked at his hand. "There. It's done. We'll have to go get that bullet out of you though."

message 34: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

He bit his lip again, "Do I have to?"

message 35: by yael (new)

yael Tori sighed. "Yes, you have to. C'mon be a man." She slapped him on his back, and took his hand. "Let's go."

message 36: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

He smirked, "I am a man." He grabed her small hand and let her lead the way.

message 37: by yael (new)

yael "Then act like one." Tori walked through the tunnel. And when she got out, she looked over her shoulder at him. "Should we go home? Or take you to the hospital?"

message 38: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

"I want to go home." He mumbled rubbing his eyes with his free hand

message 39: by yael (new)

yael "Okay, you could go home. I stil have some business to take care of. And I promise, it has nothing to do with robbing, vandalism and et cetera."

message 40: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex looked at her, "What will you do?"

message 41: by yael (new)

yael "Something..." she sighed, sick of lying. Tori decided to tell him the truth. "I'm going to a meeting. My brother and I."

message 42: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

He slowly nodded, "Alright. I'll see you later." He gave her a hug and started walking back home

message 43: by yael (new)

yael Tori eyes widened in surprise, and she watched him walk away for a moment. She shook off the memory and walked back in the alley.

message 44: by yael (new)

yael Tori went next to a door and kicked it with her Converse sneaker. "Who's there?" the voice sounded like a little boy. "Akron AWOL." Tori whispered. The door slid open, and she met the eyes of a 6 year old boy, with wide hazel eyes. The boy had a grey tee, black sweater and baseball cap, jeans, tattered sneakers, and a bandage on his cheek. He looked scruffy in an adorable way. "It's really you! I never imagined you would come visit Sector 56!" Tori smiled a bit, and bent down to his height. "Yes, it's me. Can I come in?" she held out her hand. The little boy took it, and they went inside, the door closing behind them.

message 45: by yael (new)

yael The boy used his free hand to cup his mouth. "Raven!" Tori smiled slightly, as a group of fugitives peeked out curiously. One boy, about her height stepped out. "Tori, welcome. It's been a while." Tori hugged him. "Hey Nash. So, what's the plan?" She let go, and looked at the other fugitives of Sector 56. Nash smiled. "We should discuss this later. It's not time for our meeting yet. Your here early." Tori nodded.

message 46: by yael (new)

yael "I'll be right back, you know how to signal me." Tori left Sector 56's hideout and went back to Alex's house.

message 47: by yael (new)

yael Tori walked in the alley, and the same little boy appeared. The little smiled. "Your early." Tori nodded. "I know. I came to see Nash." The scruffy little boy seemed to bounce by how happy he is. "Okay. I'll go get him." The boy left, and a few minutes later, Nash came. "Hey Kitten." Tori punched him playfully on the arm. "C'mon, we need to talk." They both left the alley.

message 48: by yael (new)

yael Tori walked the little boy home, and he slipped safely in the passageway. Tori put the hoodie of her gray sweater over her head, and strolled home. The loud noises of sirens rang in her ears, as she saw a police force car cruising down the streets. She cursed mentally. Just act natural. Tori forgot that they usually do their nightly patrol, and she hurried home, hoping they didn't notice her.

message 49: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex walked down the alley. It was foggie and dark. His foot steps followed him. Alex walked pass the passage way

message 50: by yael (new)

yael There was a rustle of cans in the alley. Big brown eyes blinked in the darkness.

« previous 1