Fugitives discussion

Downtown > Alley #1

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by yael (new)

yael

Where fugitives exhane information and hold secret meeting.

message 2: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 47 comments Sierra sat with Tanner against the wall while a tiny puppy slept in Sierras arms.

♬ ☮ Priya ♀ ♏ {Smoke and Starlight} ☠ ☯  (darkskies) | 19 comments Aisha walked into the alley, coming face to face with two kids huddled together with a puppy in the girl's arms. Her won kitten mewed in her arms. There was no doubt that the kids were Fugitives. "Hey," She called to them as she moved closer. "You both alright?" She asked.

message 4: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 47 comments Tanner looked at the older girl "We're as good as you can be out here" He told her

Sierra held the puppy slightly tighter

♬ ☮ Priya ♀ ♏ {Smoke and Starlight} ☠ ☯  (darkskies) | 19 comments "Well, that isn't good enough." Ash said gently, as she crouched in front of them. "Don't you have a hideout?"

message 6: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 47 comments Tanner nodded "But my sister wanted to leave for a bit" He explained.

Sierra layed her head on Tanners shoulder as the puppy in her arms woke up and began growling at Ash. "Shh its okay" Sierra soothed quietly so that Ash wouldn't hear her.

♬ ☮ Priya ♀ ♏ {Smoke and Starlight} ☠ ☯  (darkskies) | 19 comments Ash smiled at the kids. "Is it me or the pup doesn't like my kitten?"

message 8: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 47 comments "Satin dosent like people really" Tanner smiled back at her

Sierra started to pet Satin to sooth her.

♬ ☮ Priya ♀ ♏ {Smoke and Starlight} ☠ ☯  (darkskies) | 19 comments "Well, that's bad. I really like pups." Ash fake-pouted. "I'm Aisha by the way way. But you can call me Ash."

message 10: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 47 comments "I'm Tanner and this is Sierra my twin sister" Tanner introuduced with a smile.

Sierra looked at Tanner with her 'Should we trust her look'. Tanner nodded once to reassure Sierra that he was okay with Aisha. "Why should we trust you?" Sierra asked finally talking to Aisha.

♬ ☮ Priya ♀ ♏ {Smoke and Starlight} ☠ ☯  (darkskies) | 19 comments "Well um, let's see, when i was your age, i sat in an alley very much alike this." Ash said nervously. "Like you, I was a fugitive and but i had nobody else for company. That day i had wished for someone to find me. The point is, i found you both."

message 12: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 47 comments Sierra nodded "Alright but if you betray us Satin here will hurt you" She warned.

Tanner sighed "Sierra back down" He whispered to Sierra.

♬ ☮ Priya ♀ ♏ {Smoke and Starlight} ☠ ☯  (darkskies) | 19 comments Aisha smiled. But then in serious tone asked, "Do you both have had anything to eat?"

message 14: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 47 comments Sierra shook her head "Not in a while" She told her.

♬ ☮ Priya ♀ ♏ {Smoke and Starlight} ☠ ☯  (darkskies) | 19 comments "Oh, will you hold my kitten for a moment then." Aisha hand Tammi to Tanner. She opened her bag and started rummaging through it. "Would like some granola bars?" she asked.

message 16: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 47 comments Tanner nodded while holding the kitten "How about we go to our hideout" Tanner suggested and Sierra nodded in agreement

♬ ☮ Priya ♀ ♏ {Smoke and Starlight} ☠ ☯  (darkskies) | 19 comments "Where's your hideout?" Aisha asked.

message 18: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 47 comments "Not to far from here" Tanner answered

((i can post there if you want))

♬ ☮ Priya ♀ ♏ {Smoke and Starlight} ☠ ☯  (darkskies) | 19 comments "Right. Let's go." Aisha handed them the granola bars.
((Sure, no problem))