Avengers Assemble! discussion

Marvel Movies > The Incredible Hulk

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) The second movie, and a remake of the beginnings of the Hulk, that green rage machine that we all love. XD

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) Agreed. ;)

message 3: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) Go DR. Banner!

message 4: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) I still need to watch it. :(

message 5: by michelle+8 (new)

michelle+8 (michelleplus8) Is this the Ed Norton one? He was pretty good, but Mark Ruffalo is my favorite Bruce Banner.

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) Yeah...and AGREED on Mark Ruffalo...by far the BEST Hulk XD

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) Oh yes! XD LOVED him as the Hulk...made the others look kinda wimpy haha

message 8: by michelle+8 (new)

michelle+8 (michelleplus8) His self-deprecating jokes were awesome. Though, I admit that I have no idea if that's true to the comics. The only Hulk comics I've read are the recent ones where Banner has gone insane.

message 9: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) True

message 10: by Travis (new)

Travis (travishiltz) | 420 comments Mod
Rumors are out about giving the Hulk a solo movie after Avengers 2.

Be very cool if it's true. Like to see Ruffalo on his own.

Be cool to see a live action version of the Leader as the bad guy.

message 11: by James (new)

James | 244 comments Mod
Looking forward to another Hulk movie... it's been what - 6 years now since The Incredible Hulk?

message 12: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisadannatt) | 68 comments I preferred Ed Norton as the Hulk

message 13: by James (new)

James | 244 comments Mod
Me too. Though the comparison is not fair - Mark part of the ensemble.

message 14: by Travis (new)

I liked Norton better than Eric Banna, but think Ruffalo may be my favorite of the movie Banners.

I am curious to see what it would have been like to have Norton in the Avengers.

message 15: by James (new)

James | 244 comments Mod
I think - from what I can remember - Eric Bana did a fine job... I just didn't care much for the movie overall. I think that Ed Norton was really good and I llke that movie more with each viewing. The book is great - it really captures his guilt and loneliness...
With Mark Ruffalo - there was no Betty - not even a mention... I liked seeing him help out in (was it India?) - this humanitarian... they just had so much story to tell - we didn't see a lot.

message 16: by James (new)

James | 244 comments Mod
What would you all like to see in a Hulk sequel?

message 17: by Travis (new)

Rewatching this movie, I am reminded it is under appreciated and how many plot threads just get forgotten/lost in the shuffle of setting up the Avengers.

No mention of Betty ever again.
No follow up on Stern/The Leader
No mention of the Abomination.
Not to mention Tony Stark 'recruiting' Thunderbolt Ross to help with the team 'we' are putting together...?