Avengers Assemble! discussion

Marvel Movies > Hulk

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) The first major movie about our favorite greenie ;)

message 2: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 3 comments Best of the two

message 3: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) Great Green Guy :p

Fallen (Patience) (RaInBoW_tIe_AfFaIr) | 30 comments Bruce Banner/The Hulk: Did I hurt anybody?

Security Guard: There's nobody around here to get hurt... You did scare the hell out of some pigeons though.

Best quote ever! Lol...I laughed so hard when it came to this.(:

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) YES!!!!!

And: "I have an army."
"We have a Hulk."
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Fallen (Patience) (RaInBoW_tIe_AfFaIr) | 30 comments Lol.:] I loved that one too.

Fallen (Patience) (RaInBoW_tIe_AfFaIr) | 30 comments Tony Stark: You know, you should come by Stark Tower sometime, top 10 floors, all R&D. You'd love it, it's Candyland.
Bruce Banner/The Hulk: Thanks but, the last time I was in New York, I... kind of broke... Harlem.
Tony Stark: Well, I promise a stress-free environment, no surprises... [zaps Bruce]
Bruce Banner/The Hulk: Ow!
Steve Rogers/Captain America: Hey! Are you nuts?
Tony Stark: [to Bruce] Nothing? You've really got a lid on it? What's your secret? Relaxing jazz, bongo drums, huge bag of weed?
Steve Rogers/Captain America: Is everything a joke to you?
Tony Stark: Funny things are!

:D Iron-Man trying to Get the Hulk out of him.

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Uh...yeah I think you are. ;)

Fallen (Patience) (RaInBoW_tIe_AfFaIr) | 30 comments yep.:3 I don't like peas...lol

message 10: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) I like peas, I just wouldn't compare the Incredible Hulk to them....lol

Fallen (Patience) (RaInBoW_tIe_AfFaIr) | 30 comments Samehere....but still don't like peas..lol

message 12: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) I didn't either...until I grew up...guess all those years of my mom forcing me to eat them paid off lol...and if you want, we can continue this in the chat section...cause we're kinda getting of topic of Hulk here...minus talking about green things lol ;)

message 13: by Travis (new)

Travis (travishiltz) | 441 comments Mod
While the second Hulk movie is much better than the first, the version of Hulk in Avengers is my fave.

Mark Ruffalo has the same vibe to his Banner as Bill Bixby and I like how they dealt with the Hulk.

message 14: by James (new)

James | 252 comments Mod
I have to recommend the novelization of The Incredible Hulk by Peter David... reading it now, and enjoying it.

message 15: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisadannatt) | 73 comments Hulk SMASH!

message 16: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Has anyone seen the animated cartoon Planet Hulk? Just curious...

message 17: by Travis (new)

Tabi {Don't think~Just write~Tell a story} wrote: "Has anyone seen the animated cartoon Planet Hulk? Just curious..."

It's pretty good. It had to make some cuts to fit the story into a two hour length, but it was one of the better marvel animated movies.

message 18: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Yeah, that's what I thought too. I wanted a bit more story, but I really liked seeing this one about Hulk that made him the main character that didn't do just smashing. Granted, Hulk smashing things is epic, but I liked all the character story in this one. And the animation drawings were really cool too.

message 19: by Travis (new)

Apparently marvel's deal with the Hulk is still tangled, in that they can use the character, but it might not possible for him to have a solo movie...weird.

I don't mind if we just see him in Avengers and the other guys films, but Ruffalo is so good he deserves his own movie.