The group where you quench your bordem discussion

HIghschool rp > High School roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 725 (725 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Leslie walked in the front doors of Timmings East High School for another day of the complicated world known as high school.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 517 comments Mod
Jade walked into class

message 3: by Sazza (new)

Sazza (haaaa) nellie killed the engine of her car and sat there nervously for a few minutes, thinking about how bad her first day at her new school would be.

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Amber got out of her silver porche and walked into school swaying her hips as she walked

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 396 comments Sophie took a deep breath as she opened the rusty car door. High-school...she shivered slightly and climbed out of the old slug bug. She bit her lip softly and walked into the building. Okay, step one, find your locker, she told herself. She looked at a piece of paper she held in her hands and quickly found it.
"Step one complete," she muttered, putting her backpack in, and shutting the door.
Step two, find class. She stood up and eventually walked into her classroom.

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Amber went to her locker and got her books then walked inside her room even though she was late she just shrugged the teacher off

message 7: by Sierra~Kelley, And they say I'm the evil one! (new)

Sierra~Kelley | 790 comments Mod
Avalon closed her eyes and took a deep breath before pushing open the double doors of her school.Another day of hell waiting for her to arrive.

message 8: by Sazza (new)

Sazza (haaaa) nellie walked into the building and found her locker and classroom just before the bell. as she thought, everyone stared when she came in.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 396 comments She took a seat near the back, praying the teacher didn't have a seating chart. She was gazing blankly at the wall, when a boy with short brown hair entered the room. Her breath caught in her throat and her pulse raced. He was hot!
She immediatly looked at the desk and chewed on the eraser of her pencil. She knew her face was red and suddenly wished she hadn't cut her hair over summer break. Then, just to make it worse, he sat right next to her.
"Hello. My name's Eric," he introduced.
She didn't meet his eyes, "I'm Sophie."
"Nice to meet you," he smiled.
She blushed even more and mindlessly scribbled on a blank piece of notebook paper.

message 10: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Damian groaned slightly as he walked in the school. Mad that his sister didnt give him a ride he slammed his locker shut and walked angrily to class and sat down quickly

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 396 comments Julian strolled casually into class. He winked at the teacher, who frowned, and scanned the room. He took the first empty seat he could find and put his feet up on the desk.

message 12: by Sazza (new)

Sazza (haaaa) Nellie looked up and saw a blonde-ish guy walk in and wink at the teacher. He seemed one of those popular, arrogant boys who most girls dreamed about. She disliked him already and there happened to be an empty spot right next to her and he sat there. Nellie looked the opposite direction of him.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 396 comments He looked over at the girl next to him and smirked, "Hey, torture time, huh?"

message 14: by Sazza (new)

Sazza (haaaa) Nellie turned. A popular guy was talking to her? "probs just some joke..."she thought to herself. Out loud she said "uh, yea, I guess"
"way to be cool,, Nell." she thought

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 396 comments He chuckled, "It's almost nice to be back though. Finally get to try out some new pranks I thought of. Don't..mention that to anyone though, 'kay?" he winked.

message 16: by Sazza (new)

Sazza (haaaa) "okay?"
"whys he telling me anyways?"thought Nellie.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 396 comments He leaned back again and stared at the ceiling.

message 18: by Sazza (new)

Sazza (haaaa) Nellie listened to the lesson that had finally started. Thank goodness there were no introductions here

message 19: by Sazza (new)

Sazza (haaaa) ((night! Gotta sleep...it's 1am here. XP))

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 396 comments (XD it's 9:30 here)
Sophie began to take notes and saw that Eric was doing the same. Wait...am I...WATCHING him!? she freaked out and buried herself in her notebook.

(ugh, can someone sum that up? can't bother reading it)

message 22: by Sazza (new)

Sazza (haaaa) (pretty much just halfway through the first lesson n wat happen depend on whos class ur in...)

?(ugh...too tired)

message 25: by Sazza (new)

Sazza (haaaa) nellie found herself glancing at the guy throughout the lessen "you kidding me? he's obviously a player" she thought

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 396 comments "Would someone like to tell me what this quote stands for?" the teacher asked, "How about you Mr...Harman."
He snored slightly.
"Mr. Harman!" the teacher snapped.
He lazily opened an eyes, "What?"
"Pay attention!"
He shrugged, "Meh."
"Principal's office," the teacher said.
He rolled his eyes, grabbed his stuff, and walked out, making sure to wink at the girl that had been sitting next to him on the way out.

message 27: by Sazza (new)

Sazza (haaaa) nellie completely pretended to ignore him...

SEMI PRECIOUS JADE (wingsoffreedom) Skye stood at in the school hallway. Great. New school, new rules. Every time. I just love moving schools(!), she thought sarcastically.

message 29: by Sazza (new)

Sazza (haaaa) ((yay!! XD))

message 30: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Damian tapped his pencil on his desk as he looked out the window

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ Quinn stayed at the theater and was drawing a comic strip, she drew the picture quickly hoping none would see. She said to herself. "I can't get near those cheerleaders, or........never mind"

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 183 comments John glanced at Nellie for what must be the thousandth time. Stupid grade system, he thought.

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ She kept drawing and then relized "I need to get to class!" She tucked her note book in her backpack and darted of.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 396 comments Sophie kept her eyes trained on her paper, but ut of the corner she saw Eric watching her. She blushed a little and quickly looked away.

"Mr. Harman, why am I not surprised?" the principal sighed.
He grinned, "How's it goin'? Miss me?"
"It's always a pleasure too have you in my office," he muttered, "What did you do this time?"
He rolled his eyes, "Fell asleep and failed to answer a question."
He sighed, "Don't do again. It's the first day, so I'll let you off easy."
"Thanks Prince,"" he winked and left.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 183 comments John heard Quinn but paid no notice. He started walking off again.

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ Quinn made it just in time to bio class and took her normal seat. She took out her book and looked over. (kayla, do you want our caracters to meet?)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 183 comments John looked around a bit. "Room 14..." he muttered, spinning slowly, reading all the signs. "Uh..."

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 396 comments (Which ones?)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ ( I only have one)

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 396 comments (No I meant which of mine)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 183 comments ((Someone help me out?))

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 396 comments (Sure)
Julian saw someone obviously struggling, "Need some help?"

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ Kayla SHADOWPUNCHIN'SONIC!! wrote: "(No I meant which of mine)"

(witch ones do you have?)

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 396 comments (Sophie, Eric, and Julian)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ (shopie, I guess)

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 396 comments (Okay)
Another girl sat on the other side of Sophie, but she kept her eyes trained on her notebook.

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ Quinn looked over and saw a girl staring at her notebook she froze.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 396 comments She saw the girl looking at her and turned a little red. She continued writing madly in her notebook.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 183 comments John looked at Julian. "Yeah, I'm looking for room... the eleventh grade room."

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 396 comments He smirked, "I remember that...almost blew it up last year...it's just down the hall, first door on your right."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15