A New World... Literally ((Hetalia RP~)) discussion

General > Spam~! (and Chat)

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

For all the miscellaneous spam that seems to get everywhere~ This is an effort to reduce spam and… um… keep on track in other topics?

message 2: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭ (hetamusicfan) | 203 comments Mod
PAASSTTAA~

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments TEH SPAM? U KNOW... I SOMETIMES NOTICE THAT OTHER TOPICS GET MORE SPAM THEN THE SPAM TOPIC~

message 4: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

IT'S NATURAL~ LIKE HOW LITTLE KIDS IN A LINE CAN'T WALK SRAIGHT TO A DOOR, THEY ALWAYS HAVE TO MAKE THE LINE CURVE IN A DIRECTION BEFORE GOING

message 5: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 153 comments Mod
Made EAST TANTALA

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

:D MADE TRITORAN~ The only male new country so far~ :3

message 7: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

I'M MAKING A MALE CHARRIE~

His name's Adia :)

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments :3 I FINALLY MADE A MALE ONE!!! YEEESH!!!

message 9: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

*Interested* AND WHO IS HE?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm… I think I'll go make a female one now~ The more the merrier~

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments Hetamusicfan *Is Going Through A Rebellious Stage* wrote: "*Interested* AND WHO IS HE?"

HE IS TORTILLAAAA!!!! NO JK~ I JUST WANNA CALL HIM THAT THOUGH

message 12: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

I thought you said tortilia instead of tortilla XD
What's his name den????

message 13: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

GothKat2SlashFan wrote: "Hmm… I think I'll go make a female one now~ The more the merrier~"

YAY! I'm going to start to make da RPs really soon~

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

EH?

Wait, so I didn't read wrong. TORTILLA?! O_O

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments Hetamusicfan *Is Going Through A Rebellious Stage* wrote: "I thought you said tortilia instead of tortilla XD
What's his name den????"

HIS NAME IS PHEONIX~

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments GothKat2SlashFan wrote: "EH?

Wait, so I didn't read wrong. TORTILLA?! O_O"

YEP~ TORTILLA~ I DUNT KNOW WHY THOUGH

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

:DDDD Niiiice~

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments MAYBE I AM HUNGRY FOR NACHOS... I USE TORTILLA CHIPS FOR NACHOS~ :3

message 19: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 153 comments Mod
Btw, Bast's location is like in the Indian ocean or Black sea.

message 20: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

OH YEAH! NOW I REMEMBER THAT I WAS GOING TO MAKE WHAT THE NEW WORLD LOOKED LIKE!!! BRB

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments TEH SPAAAAAMZY~