A New World... Literally ((Hetalia RP~)) discussion

Claim/Make Your Charries! > Make a NEW Country

Comments Showing 1-50 of 113 (113 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭ (hetamusicfan) | 203 comments Mod
Yep, in the new world, there are countries, but since it's still developing, there isn't that many actual countries, just little kids ((Kind of like America when England found him)). So, here's the application:

Country Name: ((You can make up a name))

Country Age: ((If they are a country. If not, just put Hasn’t been explored))

Human Name: ((If they have one. If not, put down no name as of yet))

Human Age: ((Must be young, like around 4 to 8))

History: ((This is their life so far, so put down from the first tribes and stuff, and if they are a developing country, put down more stuff. You know what I mean))

Personality:

Appearance:

Dislikes:

Other things we need to know:
--------

Country Name: Nigara

Country Age: Hasn’t been explored

Human Name: No name as of yet

Human Age: 6

History: Nigara, a chain of islands with many forests, lakes, volcanoes, and plains, is barely known by anyone, and barely anyone lives there. A few tribes do, who work together instead of fighting, to live along side each other. Nigara hasn’t been explored, so the tribes think that they are stuck in the middle of the sea, being the only living things besides the animals.

Personality: Nigara is a cute little girl who is normally shy, not trusting others quickly, but upon getting angry, can burst out with a furious temper. She is also very smart, knowing when to climb trees to steal bird eggs, or where to find the best berries.
Nigara can climb, run, jump, and swim very well, but hates fighting, often being too weak to kill any animals besides fish or bird eggs.

Appearance: http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/1152...

Likes: Fish, Swimming, Climbing trees, Running, Playing with other tribe children, Berries, Bird Eggs, Water, Rain

Dislikes: Killing living things that walk on land, Fish with shells and legs that taste good but will pinch her ((A crab or lobster)), Being bored, Thunderstorns, Fire

Other things we need to know: She speaks in a different language than any other place, but only is able to speak in small words that are hard to understand

message 2: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 153 comments Mod
East Tantala

Country Age: Unknown. Not even the Natives know

Human Name: Bast Mather

Human Age: 9 yes old

History: East Tantala is very under-developed, still having her native tribes running around. The main ruler among the Tribes is the Senecas. She loves most of the people who come and try not to change her. She is a wild child and isn't afraid to beat you with large rocks. She has some anger problems since she is right on a fault line. She still believes in Samaria the Earth Goddess.

Personality: She is Wild. No one can control her and she has anger issues. Most of the time, her anger result in earth quakes. She is nice to those trying not to change her. She hates the French though. Anything and Anyone French.

Appearance: A short, thin, and lean girl with tan skin and big silver eyes. She has bright blonde hair. She wears very little actual clothing other than an outfit that is made out of animal skin.

Dislikes: Countries that try to change her

Other things we need to know: You will truly have to be her friend before ruling.

message 3: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

Accepted~

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Country Name: Tritoran

Country Age: Hasn't been explored

Human Name: No name as of yet

Human Age: 5

History: Tritoran is a solitary, mountainous island, with few flat areas and sharp winds. So far, the only ones who know about it are the ones who live there; a few tribes who rarely meet, usually choosing to avoid each other if possible. The few people who went out exploring haven't come back… most of the others think that they're goners from the beginning.

Personality: Tritoran is a somewhat silent, solemn little boy, but also learns things quite easily. He's also very cautious, being not quite old enough to defend himself properly.

Appearance: Curly brown hair with a tuft sticking straight up, green eyes, often frowning or simply expressionless

Likes: Climbing, warm places, swimming, seafood, fruit, playing with the few tribe children

Dislikes: Rain, snow, wind, being lonely

Other things we need to know: He doesn't speak in anything louder than a mumble and mainly uses gestures anyway

message 5: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

Can I have Argentina raise him?

message 6: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

Accepted~

message 7: by SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (last edited Jun 02, 2012 01:12PM) (new)

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments Country Name: Maleloe

Country Age: Hasn't been explored

Human Name: ((I HAVE A SUDDEN URGE TO NAME HIM TORTILLA...)) Pheonix Leo

Human Age: 7

History: Malaloe doesn't have many people living there. Might as well call it deserted. There's a vast prairie, good weather, a few tree's and good soil for farming. Population: 100. Most of them a native people.

Personality: Like a turtle. Wise, smart, clever but is shy and scared of some people. He is nice and kind too~ He has an axe to protect himself, like Denmark but different. Rarely uses it. ((Hawaii: Awww Kawaii!! *Glomps* Maleloe: A-Ah!! *Flails*))

Appearance: http://www.google.ca/imgres?um=1&...

Likes: The blue sky's, books, relaxing, birds, tortilla chips since their a grain product and he likes grain~, etc.

Dislikes: Meeh, he ain't got anything that he doesn't like. He's neutral.

Other things we need to know: :D Not much bro. Maybe that he sucks at lying. Oh! And Hawaii call's him Tortilla for his love of tortilla chips and his shortness. The bite size chips~

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Country Name: Galdel Island

Country Age: She hasn't been explored

Human Name: Mist

Human Age: 8

History: Galdel Island doesn't have the biggest population. It's a small island with rain forests and is very rural. It has almost always rainy here. It is also very humid. Th nights are cool while the day is humid. But the natives don't see to mind much.

Personality: Galdel Island is a very shy little girl. She almost never speaks and seems to keep to herself mostly. She never smiles and is very calm.

Appearance: http://simplicityanime.files.wordpres...

Dislikes: People who are loud

Other things we need to know: Sh can cook.

message 9: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

Both accepted~

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments YAAAY!!! TORTILLA!!

message 11: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

I GOTZ DA NEW WORLD, BUT I NEED TO KNOW WHERE THESE LITTLE PLACES GO: http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o...
Red is Nigara and Green is Adia, who I'm currently making~

message 12: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

Purple is East Tantala. Tantala I a huge island cut down the middle by a big river of ocean water and is really close to Egypt. East Tantala is self-ruled and her other half is just Tantala

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments OOOOOO~!!!! :D ADIA'S A GUY RIGHT?

message 14: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

Um, Emily, they're not on Earth, but a new planet, hence the 'New World'...

And yep~

message 15: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

So, middle ofthe ocean towards the more deserts

message 16: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

There's different deserts, so I'll upload it once I get the others down~

message 17: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (last edited Jun 02, 2012 01:50PM) (new)

Country Name: Adia

Country Age: Hasn’t been explored

Human Name: Mikal Senn

Human Age: 8

History: Adia is a developing country with many tribes around, which is landlocked, but is growing bigger. There are a strangely high amount of really fat, grey birds that are either eaten or raised in little squares of fenced area they call a ‘trel’. There are also many storms that come, which help some things grow, but the people don’t like it.
Another thing is that the people believe in gods and goddesses. Some of the most notable gods and goddesses are: Relk ((Like Zues/Ra/Odin)), Marrn ((Like Posiedon)), Frers ((Like Athena)), Chromn ((Like Apollo)), and others.

Personality: Adia has a very, erm, ‘stormy’ personality, one day being cheerful, but the next he could be snapping back at anyone and everyone. It all depends on the weather in his country. He worships his gods and goddesses religion, often going to a shrine of Relk to place gifts at the statue’s feet.

Appearance: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2264/2...

Likes: Gods and Goddesses, Those big, fat, grey birds, Snow, Sun, Rain, Food

Dislikes: Freezing temperatures, Too hot temperatures, Being too wet, Being too dry, Too much food, Not enough food, People who don’t believe in his religion

Other things we need to know: He can be a lot like Romano at times, but still very different. He also will hate foreigners and try to attack them, so watch out.
And he has one of those grey birds as a pet and named it Nekuru.

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments KAWAII~

message 19: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

ARU~

message 20: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

East- Could be a good Ally

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments Tortilla - May also be a good ally.

message 22: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

East Tantala: Who-a You-a talkin' bouta?

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments Oh!!! Forgot~ Maleloe tis Tortilla~ His nickname for odd reasons.

Maleloe: H-Hi there...

message 24: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

Nigara: *Blinks, freaked out that there are others* N-Neena... *Backs away slowly*

Adia: *Arms crossed, looking at them*

message 25: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

East: What? Do you have a problem with me?!

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments Hawaii: TOOORTILLAAAA!!! *Glomps*

Maleloe: A-Ack!! *Flails*

message 27: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

Nigara: *Hides, scared of foriegners*

Adia: *Glances at everyone* What's a 'tortilla'?

message 28: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

East: *Shrugs.* Like I know.

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments A TYPE OF CHIP!!! YUM~

Hawaii: *Picks Maleloe up* I get why Spain loves Romano so much! So Kawaii~

Maleloe: *Blushes* Help me!

message 30: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

East Tantala: Hey-a, Um, Can You-a drop Maleloe-a?

(Adds -a after every vowel)

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments XDD

Hawaii: Fine. *Put's down Tortilla and pouts*

Maleloe: Thanks. *Fixes hat*

message 32: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (last edited Jun 02, 2012 02:28PM) (new)

Country Name: Tantala

Country Age: Unknown

Human Name: Ra Matque

Human Age: 10

History: He is more industrilized than his sister East Tantala. Tantala has a mix of people running around and all due to French Rule (In future), unlike his sister. He has always been more to sell and trade with the rest of this world.

Personality: Calm, funny, nice, and not loud at all.

Appearance: A fairly thin and lean kid with darkly tanned skin and bright blonde hair with soft blue eyes

Dislikes: Nothing

Other things we need to know:
East Tantala is his sister.

message 33: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

Nigara: *Staring at Hawaii, scared of the tall (to her) foreigner*

message 34: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

East Tantala: No-a Problem. *Smug smile*

Tantala: Hello.

message 35: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

Emily ~Try Defying Gravity~ wrote: "Country Name: Tantala

Country Age: Unknown

Human Name: Ra Matque

Human Age: 10

History: He is more industrilized than his sister East Tantala. Tantala has a mix of people running around and all..."

Well, no one has really explored the world from Earth, so they couldn't be under French rule... But the rest is good!

message 36: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

Well, he's going to be.

message 37: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

Okay, but it hasn't happened yet, so...

message 38: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

(I added it in the future

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments Hawaii: *Looks at Nigara and couches down* Ello there~ *Smiles*

Maleloe: Hi. *Waves at Tantala*

message 40: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

Okay~ Accepted!

message 41: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

East Tantala: I suggest you don't do that Ms. Foregin Alien. She doesn't like strangers.

Tantala: How are you?

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments Hawaii: Gasp! :D I'm an alien?! Cool~

Maleloe: I'm good, now that she put me down. You?

message 43: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

Tantala: Okay.

message 44: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (last edited Jun 02, 2012 02:36PM) (new)

Nigara: *Looks at Hawaii* N-Neena...

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments Maleloe: *Sighs* I'm guessing that Ms. Foreign Alien is going to take care of me, right?

Me: PFSHYEAH SHE IS!!

Hawaii: Yaay!! I'm taking care of Tortilla! :D

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments Hetamusicfan *Is Going Through A Rebellious Stage* wrote: "Nigara: *Looks at Hawaii* N-Neena..."

Hawaii: What's a Neena?

message 47: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

Adia: She doesn't speak English, so no one knows *Sighs*

Nigara: *Still scared*

message 48: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

East Tantala: *Pats younger countries head* It is Okay-a, Nigara-a."

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments Hetamusicfan *Is Going Through A Rebellious Stage* wrote: "Adia: She doesn't speak English, so no one knows *Sighs*

Nigara: *Still scared*"

Hawaii: *Friendly smile and pet's Nigara* Don't worry. It's not like I'll hurt you. Ask Tortilla!

Maleloe: *Nods* I guess...

message 50: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (last edited Jun 02, 2012 02:46PM) (new)

Nigara: *Looks at East and Hawaii, then backs away, still finding it weird that there are others around. She always thought it was just her and her tribes on the island...*

« previous 1 3