A New World... Literally ((Hetalia RP~)) discussion

Claim/Make Your Charries! > Make Your Charries

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭ (hetamusicfan) | 203 comments Mod
Here's da application!

Country Name:

Country Age:

Human Name:

Human Age:

Personality:

Appearance:

Dislikes:

Family:

Crush/es:

Other things we need to know:
--------

Country Name: Paraguay

Country Age: 201

Human Name: Carolina Gonzalez

Human Age: 19

Personality: Paraguay is a sweet girl with a spring in her step who is always seen smiling. She is very friendly and wants to be friends with everyone, however, she is very busy with dealing with her country’s problems and only has limited free time, but when she does have free time, Paraguay likes to do fun activities with her friends, like skydiving, baking, and waterskiing. The only time where she is not happy is when she sees certain family members, like Brazil, Uruguay, Bolivia, or Argentina, because of the wars they’ve been in against each other and how strained their friendships are now.

Appearance: I’ll get it later…

Likes: Chipa Guasu, Cake, Baking, Waterskiing, Skydiving, Being with Friends, Being with Family…. Some of the time

Dislikes: Bad food, Too much work, People who are mean to her, The ocean, People who make fun of her, People who don’t know who she is, People who don’t know where her country is

Family: Most of South America, Spain

Crush/es: Denmark~

Other things we need to know: She has her life on her phone, so she won’t let anyone touch it, no matter how much she cares for them and trusts them.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Country Name: The Republic of Cape Verde

Country Age: 550 years old

Human Name: Blanca Theresa Soares Almeida Lopes

Human Age: 19

Personality: Cape Verde is very hospitable and sweet. Se's the sweetest girl in the world. Clumsy and romantic, she's a daydreamer and abit of a ditz. Like Italy, she's vulnerable, making her personality even cuter. She's hyper too, with a love for sweets make her even more hyper. But, she can act a bit tempermental at time, she does get angry but not much.

Appearance: Cape Verde is a tall, tan, and mature looking young woman. She has curly, brown, hip-length brown hair and bright honey-brown eyes. Hidden in her bangs is two e-zone curls. She is usually seen wearing skirts, tank-tops, and dresses. At meetings, she's wearing a soft, pinkish, lacy, knee length dress, with ruffled sleeves, white heels, and her hair is pulled up into a bun with two curls hanging in front of her face.

Likes: Cooking, swimming, cleaning, long-distance running, scuba diving, soccer, and basketball.

Dislikes: Mean people.

Family: Portugal, Spain, Romano, Italy, etc.

Crush/es: Japan and Hong Kong and China.

Other things we need to know: She doesn't hold grudges easily.

message 3: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

ACCEPTED! And, whoa, long name...

message 4: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 153 comments Mod
Nation Name: Republic de Argentina

Nation Age: 236 yrs

HUman Name: Jazmin Alamos Gomez

Human Age: 21

Appearance: description

With green eyes

Personality: (You guys know Argentina well enough)

LIkes/Dislikes: Love dancing {Mostly Tango}, Love food, and Loves people. Hates England

Strengths: Ability to get along with most people

Weaknesses: Holds grudges

CRush(es):....Not tellin

Other:
Is daughter of Spain and Romano (Dont ask how that happened), Baby sat by France

message 5: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

Accepted :D

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Country Name: Atlantis

Country Age: 11,612 (based off Wikipedia and my possibly fail math)

Human Name: Celeste Quill

Human Age: 20

Personality: Tries to help friends and fellow nations alike as best as she can, even though she's pretty bad at tense/awkward situations. She'll either "not" sense the mood or fake bravery… Atlantis is somewhat hyper usually, but can be serious and even occasionally cold. However, she's a bit of a romantic at times.

Appearance: Long, choppy, pale blonde hair, blue eyes, slight tan, average height. Atlantis usually wears a simple shirt & jeans with flip-flops, but she does wear dresses at times.

Likes: The sea, chocolate, salty foods, reading, computers, boats

Dislikes: Bugs, seeing others suffering/in pain, mentioning her past, natural disasters

Family: Distantly related to Greece/Ancient Greece

Crush/es: England (very deep in denial)

Other things we need to know: Will occasionally have a cat or two hanging around her~

message 7: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

Acceptemundo~

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yays~

…child of Spain and Romano? *is a huge Spamano fangirl* :DDDDD

message 9: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

*Always asks when said not to* So... How'd it happen?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD *not-very-patiently waiting to see if Emily will answer while metaphorically bouncing up and down with fangirliness*

message 11: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

*Smiling* Yeah, I'm very weird. Spamano is one of my favorite pairings, but I have a crush on Romano... Awkward, right?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

No, not really~ I like England but USUK/Asakiku/FrUK are all favorite pairings of mine~

message 13: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (last edited Jun 02, 2012 12:29PM) (new)

I love USUK, I really haven't seen enough stuff with Asakiku, and I don't really like FrUk... But I guess it isn't~ :3

message 14: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

I honestly don't know. Just got done eating

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 02, 2012 12:31PM) (new)

:3 FrUK is… okay… but I'd rather read Asakiku~ (Even better, USUK)

Uh, about the make a country charrie thing, is it referring to the new world as in the new planet? *just making sure*

Edit: Awww… you don't know? D:

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments ITS GONNA TAKE ME A WHILE TO MAKE HAWAII~

message 17: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

OKAY I'M BACK WITH POPCORN

:3333

And yeppers~ A new planet that I need to find a name for~~

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Just copy and paste the relevant info in~ :3 That's what I did~

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments I VILL~ BUT I MIGHT DISAPPEAR

message 20: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

SECRET! :/ wrote: "ITS GONNA TAKE ME A WHILE TO MAKE HAWAII~"

KAY And you can just do dat like Goth said~

message 21: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

SECRET! :/ wrote: "I VILL~ BUT I MIGHT DISAPPEAR"

KK

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

SECRET! :/ wrote: "I VILL~ BUT I MIGHT DISAPPEAR"

D: Okay

message 23: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

Backkk and full

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

XD Hi again~

message 25: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

I don't know how Argentina popped up, butane inherited her looks from Romano and Spain and some of her attitude from France

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments Country Name: Hawaii

Country Age: 50-60

Human Name: Akira Kealoha

Human Age: 16

Personality: Sort of like a boys. Kind, generous, kind of quirky, calm, mysterious at times, can also be hyper, can play piano, violin and guitar. Can be very curious and nosy. Dense, wise, kind of like a big sis figure. Likes to be in the wild, and knows how to fight and live in the woods or forests. Reliable. More things to be found out about her later. Can't control her emotions at times and expresses it.

Appearance: http://g40.picoodle.com/ltd/img40/2/3...

Likes: music, cats, the color blue, green and white. Sweets, fruit, nature, pocky, surfing, pineapples, coconuts, beaches, the ocean, discovering new things, sun and snow, etc.

Dislikes: Dislikes jerks and snobs (Unless deep down inside, after spending sometime together, they are nice then thats different) girly frilly things, perverts, etc.

Family: America (DUR DAD~) and the other Hawaiian Islands.

Crush/es: :D YEAH RIGHT, WE ALL KNOW THATS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.

Other things we need to know: Slow and doesn't consider herself as a romantic intrest. Beware: Keep away loads of sugar.

message 27: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

Okay~

And guys, to start RPing we needs more new countries for da new world D:!!!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

:D Since I haven't RPed with you/her much, I'll just say that she's going to be very interesting~ However, I'm sad you don't know how she popped up D:

message 29: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

SECRET! :/ wrote: "Country Name: Hawaii

Country Age: 50-60

Human Name: Akira Kealoha

Human Age: 16

Personality: Sort of like a boys. Kind, generous, kind of quirky, calm, mysterious at times, can also be hyper, c..."

ACCEPTED :DDDDDDDD

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

SUUGAAAAAARR????

I don't think I've ever gotten hyper from eating something… only from a Hetalia overdose :D

message 32: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

I have once~ And I get hyper and fangirly by just the mention of a country's name~~

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

:DDDDD My classmate mentioned "close relations" with Germany and France… I almost fell down the stairs~~~~~~~~

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments XDDD I DRAW HETALIA MOCHI'S ON THE WHITE BOARD AND MY FRIENDS GO ALL "AWWW!! THEY SO CUTE!! AND HOW DO YOU KNOW SO MANY FLAGS?" Sadly, in my school I'm the only one that knows about hetalia...

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

D: That's… horrible… At least I have Sa and a few others that know about it and are fed up with us being all fangirly… but yeah, that's not the point. *sympathy hug* I draw Mochis everywhere… my homework, table, sketchbook, notebook, whiteboard, e.t.c…

message 36: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

GothKat2SlashFan wrote: ":DDDDD My classmate mentioned "close relations" with Germany and France… I almost fell down the stairs~~~~~~~~"

XDD My brother, when I was getting out of my care to go to school, said something about France invading England, and... I fell out of the car and onto the cement laughing...

I do the same when my teacher's not in the room, and everyone facepalms because the only reason they know about Hetalia is because of me~

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments IKR?! :3 FELLOW FANGIRL~ I SOMETIMES GET IN TROUBLE FOR HANDING IN MY HOMEWORK WITH TOO MANY DOODLES

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT :DDDDDDDDDDDD

Going to go make a country… must stop grinning… can't… MUST… BREATHE…

message 39: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

GothKat2SlashFan wrote: "D: That's… horrible… At least I have Sa and a few others that know about it and are fed up with us being all fangirly… but yeah, that's not the point. *sympathy hug* I draw Mochis everywhere… my ho..."

I painted one of the Nordics on my wall, but covered it with a bunch of papers with drawing of flowers so my parents couldn't see~

message 40: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

GothKat2SlashFan wrote: "PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT :DDDDDDDDDDDD

Going to go make a country… must stop grinning… can't… MUST… BREATHE…"

O.o Grinning? What country?

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments Hetamusicfan *Is Going Through A Rebellious Stage* wrote: "GothKat2SlashFan wrote: "D: That's… horrible… At least I have Sa and a few others that know about it and are fed up with us being all fangirly… but yeah, that's not the point. *sympathy hug* I draw..."

XDDDD

message 42: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

SECRET! :/ wrote: "IKR?! :3 FELLOW FANGIRL~ I SOMETIMES GET IN TROUBLE FOR HANDING IN MY HOMEWORK WITH TOO MANY DOODLES"

I got points taken off of tests in history for putting he's and she's for the countries instead of it's~
And they have doodles of the country I'm writing about~

message 43: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

SECRET! :/ wrote: "Hetamusicfan *Is Going Through A Rebellious Stage* wrote: "GothKat2SlashFan wrote: "D: That's… horrible… At least I have Sa and a few others that know about it and are fed up with us being all fang..."

:3

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments HUMPH! THATS JUST NOT FAIR!!!!! WE KNOW MORE 'BOUT COUNTRIES THEN THE TEEEAAACHEEERS!!

message 45: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

It's true~ My teacher said something about stereotypes ((It was my favorite day)), and I gave a speech about Hetalia, and forced the teacher to let the class watch the first episode~

message 46: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

I CONVERTED MY BEST FRIEND INTO. HETALIATARD!

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments Hetamusicfan *Is Going Through A Rebellious Stage* wrote: "It's true~ My teacher said something about stereotypes ((It was my favorite day)), and I gave a speech about Hetalia, and forced the teacher to let the class watch the first episode~"

XDDDD MUST BE THE BEST DAY EVER~

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

:DDDDDDDDDD My closest friend has a 5-minute attention span~

message 49: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

TOO BAD IT WENT BY SO FAST...

message 50: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

GothKat2SlashFan wrote: ":DDDDDDDDDD My closest friend has a 5-minute attention span~"

Just enough to watch an episode of Hetalia~

« previous 1