The Free Coven rp discussion

Residents > Rose's Home

Comments Showing 1-50 of 101 (101 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) (( pictures coming soon ))

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Rose finally arrived at her house and parked, before getting out and waiting for him by the front door as she unlocked it.

message 3: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) Derek got out of the car and before going in,looked behind her.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Rose closed the door behind him and sat on the couch, patting the space next to her. "So..."

message 5: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) "just a second." Derek checked the house.
"Okay" He sat beside Rose and held one of her hands.
"As a witch hunter, I'm suppose to eliminate witches. Which an when is up to me. The only thing to worry is that no one finds out that I'm dating a witch or vice versa"

message 6: by Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (last edited Jun 04, 2012 01:21PM) (new)

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Rose nodded and realised she knew a few witches that would want to kill Derek. "Ok so we have to keep on the downlow basically, right?"

message 7: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) "Yes but it's not downlow, just use control of our abilities and be aware of our surroundings."

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Rose nodded and smiled softly. "Ok we can do that, no problem. So is there anything I need to look out for?" She asked fiddling with her fingers nervously.

message 9: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) "Be careful of strangers and friends."

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Rose nodded and took a breath. Damn she was worried she was going to give something away. "So what should we do now?" She asked.

message 11: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) Derek smiled "So Rose do you let all of your dates into your house on the first date?"

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Rose laughed lightly and nudged him playfully. "Oh so this is a first date is it?" She said a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. "Well then I should be a kind host and cook us something to eat."

message 13: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) "Well I'll have an order of your face" Derek kissed her on the lips gently.

message 14: by Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (last edited Jun 04, 2012 02:05PM) (new)

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Rose chuckled softly and kissed him back softly cupping his face gently, melting into him like his kisses always made her do

message 15: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) Derek held her wrist during the kiss.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Rose deepened the kiss slightly before pulling away for air. "Mm was that to your liking or are you still hungry?"

message 17: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) "I was good, but I'd like to try the special"

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Rose smiled. "Mm you'll have to remind me what the special is, I seem to have forgotten what was on my menu for tonight." She teased lightly.

message 19: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) "You're the restaurant owner silly. It's your special." Derek smiled. He had suddenly remembered why they didn't roleplay.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Rose chuckled and pecked his lips once more before getting up. "Hmm how about stir fry?" She said.

message 21: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) "Sure" Derek said.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Rose nodded and headed into the kitchen and collected some ingredients before she started cooking. "So what are you going to do now?"

message 23: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) "What do you men?"

message 24: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) ...

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Rose glanced at him while she cooked. "Well I know we have to stay on the down low but your not going to keep hunting right?"

message 26: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) "Don't ask me that." Derek said, being serious.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Rose frowned. "Why not its a reasonable question."

message 28: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) "Because you won't like the answer"

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Rose turned to look at him. "What do you mean I won't like the answer, you can't possibly be thinking of continuing to hunt. That would contradict us." Se said.

message 30: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) "It's my life."

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Rose crossed her arms. "Yeah but that's like killing me." She said feeling hurt.

message 32: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) "I told you not to ask. And I don't wanna talk about what I do or why or do it or anything about it. Only if we may be in danger." Derek had gotten mad.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Rose shook her head. "Tough we are talking about it Derek, it's not something you can push away and hope it never comes back to bite you. You can't keep hunting if your going to ...to be with me. I'm sorry."

message 34: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) "The hunters took me in when I was near death. I owe them a huge debt. I have to continue try to pay it"

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Rose shook her head. "You've killed plenty of lives to make up for your one life."

message 36: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) "I've only harmed one person and they are still alive."

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Rose sighed. "Oh well..." She felt a little embaressed having jumped to conclusions. "So you haven't killed anyone?" She asked. She'd been confronted by Hunter's who loved to boast about the numbers they'd taken. "Sorry...it's just...I don't want you to kill people..."

message 38: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) "Just drop it"

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Rose felt a little bit of anger rise up in her but tried to ignore his brashness. She shook her head and continued to cook. Once she'd finished she plated up and sat at the table handing him his plate. "Enjoy." She said as she began eating.

message 40: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) He started eating as well.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) After a while Rose finished her meal and put her plate in the sink. "Do you want anything else?" She asked.

message 42: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) "No thanks I'm full. This is a wonderful meal"

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Rose gave a faint smile, still hung up on the whole hunter thing. "Thanks, glad you liked it."

message 44: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) "Can I stay here tonight?"

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Rose nodded. "Sure." She said. "I can get the guest room ready." She said smiling.

message 46: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) "Guest room?"

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Rose looked at him. "What?" She asked as leaned against the counter.

message 48: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) "I can't sleep with you?"

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Rose raised a brow a mischievous smile on her lips. "Why do you want to sleep with me?" She asked.

message 50: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) "Because I want to sleep with you" It had a double meaning

« previous 1 3