A New World... Literally ((Hetalia RP~)) discussion

General > Mod?

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭ (hetamusicfan) | 203 comments Mod
Wanna be a mod? Just tell me why you want to, and if you've been a mod ((If so, tell me the ones you remember)). If you haven't been a mod before, no worries!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I wanna be a mod because I like helping

message 3: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

Kay~ I practically know the RPs you're a mod in, so sure~

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I want to be a mod because:
1) I need the experience :P
2) Helping out and being able to approve others' stuff when the Head Mod isn't around~

…I'm only a mod in the Hetalia Town group…

message 5: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

Okay~

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

:3 Yays~! :D Time to make a title~

message 7: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

*Reads it* XD Oh HetaOni...

message 8: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 153 comments Mod
Me? Porfavor?

message 9: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

*Waves* Hallo~

Just say why you want to and what groups you've been moddin' in~

message 10: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

Um...I want to be a mod cause I can follow da rules and help manage them.

Mod experience- The Feuding (1870's Rp),

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hetamusicfan *Is Going Through A Rebellious Stage* wrote: "*Reads it* XD Oh HetaOni..."

I've been unable to stay awake once the light's off… I keep thinking bad things will happen DX the only reason I'm awake is because the light's on (and I'm eating chocolate :P)

message 12: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

Kay~

And I jump whenever I hear a creak or if my parents knock on the door, day or night~
((I'm eating chocolate doughnuts :D))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

Doors will forever scare me now… wait, I'm going to go make a Spam topic~

message 14: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

I always peek in through the door before I go into a room... It makes my teachers confused, and practically everyone who hasn't seen HetaOni or knows about my obsession~

SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

:D My friends are calling me crazy for continuing to watch/rewatch something that makes me scared… I call them crazy for simply being with me :P

VEEEEEEEH~ The HetaOni douga is too long to put as my ringtone… so I set it as Cyber Prisoner instead~

message 16: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

MY FRIENDS DO THE SAME THING~ But I just say: You're just mad because I'm to awesome for you~

My phone's stupid and cheap, so I can't add many ringtones... But when I get one, it's going to be when Romano goes MUSTACHE
The ten minute challenge one, though~

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

:DDDD The awesome Prussia has spoken through you~ :DDDDDDDDD

It used to be 'No Thank You' from K-ON, then it changed to Tomatoryoshka and now it's Cyber Prisoner~ I'd LOVE to hear that :D (and see people's expression XDDDD)

message 18: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

Yes, yes it has~

AND BRB I WILL BE BACK IN SERIOUSLY ONE MINUTE SINCE I'M SNEAKING FOOD TO MY ROOM!

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments GothKat2SlashFan wrote: ":DDDD The awesome Prussia has spoken through you~ :DDDDDDDDD

It used to be 'No Thank You' from K-ON, then it changed to Tomatoryoshka and now it's Cyber Prisoner~ I'd LOVE to hear that :D (and see..."

I LOVE MANIAC FROM K-ON~ SO ADDICTING!!

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 04, 2012 01:27AM) (new)

K-ON IS ADDICTING! :D

Well, the songs are… the anime itself makes me laugh or go o_o

message 21: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! I was a mod in the human rights worldwide group... But hardly anyone goes there or joins it...

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

*shrugs* HK based.

Besides, I think there are more out there. (PlusGoodreadsismoreofafans/bookgroupskindofwebsite)

message 23: by GonnaWingIt, CHOCOLATE COVERED BANANA = :DDD *explodes* (new)

GonnaWingIt | 15 comments Mod
e? I'd love to be a mod.

=^-^=

Reasons why:

I love bossing people around. I love helping people when they need it.

I like helping other mods.

I am very active. :D

I know everyone in this group.

How many times have I been a mod? O_O Gurl, I'm in over eighty groups... WAAAAAY to many to count...

message 24: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

XD Surez~

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments XDDD

message 26: by GonnaWingIt, CHOCOLATE COVERED BANANA = :DDD *explodes* (new)

YESH~

message 27: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

LOVE YOUR TITLE~ I LOVE CHOCOLATE COVERED BANANAS!!! :DDD

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments :DDDDDD YUMMY!!

message 29: by GonnaWingIt, CHOCOLATE COVERED BANANA = :DDD *explodes* (new)

SO IS SVALBARD APPROVED?~

OH YEAH~ BANANAS HELP DESTROY DEPPRESSION~ AND CHOCOLATE MAKES YOU HAPPY~ (It's been scentifically proven~ I'm not joking~))

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments I NEED CHOCOLATE THEN!!

message 31: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

OF COURSE!!!!!

AND I HEARD THAT~ I'M ALWAYS HAPPY SINCE I EAT DEM ALL DA TIME~

message 32: by GonnaWingIt, CHOCOLATE COVERED BANANA = :DDD *explodes* (new)

:DDDD CHOCOLATE AND BANANAS~

message 33: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Being Human is too hard...That's why I decide to be a manatee (new)

Chocolate creates endorphenes that make you think you're in love/

message 34: by GonnaWingIt, CHOCOLATE COVERED BANANA = :DDD *explodes* (new)

And you wonder why people give them to others on Valentines day~

I knew that, but I don't really like it when people sya that since people give me chocalte all the time~ XDDD

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 147 comments XDDD

message 36: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, Marukaite Chikyuu, Marukaite Chikyuu! Boku Hetalia~ (new)

Emily ~Try Defying Gravity~ wrote: "Chocolate creates endorphenes that make you think you're in love/"

O.o Wat? Maybe I should stop eating chocolate while watching Hetalia then...