Camp Half-Blood discussion

How do you think Percy and Annabeth's reunion will go?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sam, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

Sam (Readlovelaughlive) | 64 comments Mod
Will it make you cry? Scream? Pull out your sword? Ride a pegasus around town?

message 2: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa I think I'll probably scream and ride a pegasus around town...though I might do that when I first get my hands on the book...

message 3: by Sam, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

;) same here.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait, wait... haven't read the Son of Neptune yet, but far as I know, Percy and Annabeth have not seen each other since like the Lost Hero, right?

message 5: by Sam, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

Ermmmmmmmmm haven't seen each other since Last Olympian, actually.....

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, yeah. I mean like at the beginning of the Lost Hero, Annabeth was looking for Percy.
So, if they haven`t seen each other since then, and Percy does not remember her... I think their reunion will be quite awkward.

message 7: by Sam, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

ughhhh Car, just read Son of Neptune... cuz lots of stuff happens/revealed there. i'm officially putting it in my purse for church now.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL, Alrighty. :P

message 9: by Sam, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

I can't help but think that it's a little depressing that the two mods are having a discussion on here. :P It's like, we're all alone in Camp Half-Blood.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Siiigh. Everyone else got eaten by monsters.....

message 11: by Sam, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

ikr. seems like we're bad at defense then.

message 12: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Lol I'm still here! You guys aren't that bad at defense xD

message 13: by Sam, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

whoooo! you're officially a camp hero!

message 14: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Awww, I feel honoured!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yayy! :D

message 16: by Tina (new)

Tina | 25 comments I think they will be really happy to see each other again but they won't show any signs of affection since it would be really awkward.

message 17: by Tihitina (new)

Tihitina (tihitinareads) | 204 comments Mod
Same here...but I hope they figure everything out and become the way they were before.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Of course they will! Percabeth forever, right? :D
Oh, and FINALLY reading the Son of Neptune. Woohoo!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Their reunion will be SO SWEET! I can't wait til MoA!!

message 20: by Tihitina (new)

It comes out in October....right?!?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

YES! October 2nd! :)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Read http://www.rickriordan.com/my-books/p...

"Annabeth’s biggest fear, though, is that Percy might have changed. What if he’s now attached to Roman ways? Does he still need his old friends? As the daughter of the goddess of war and wisdom, Annabeth knows she was born to be a leader, but never again does she want to be without Seaweed Brain by her side."
lol how cute. :P

message 23: by Tihitina (new)

oh my god! Now I really can't wait!!!!!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabeth will see Percy and call out to him. He will see her. then the god of borders will stop the ship and Annabeth will fall over the ship and hang on to the side for dear life, then Percy will use his water powers to save her! then they will kiss.

I read the sneak peak but i like my version better.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha

message 26: by Alein (new)

Alein (fayzlover) | 2 comments I think it's definitely gonna be sweet.

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 158 comments Alein wrote: "I think it's definitely gonna be sweet."

It's Percabeth:)

message 28: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa I can't wait! That's part of the reason why I'm freaking out so much. I read the first chapter and she saw him but they haven't met yet and I was like grrrrrr. >:(
but did you guys read the sneak peek of a story from the demigod diaries where they are on a date? It's so cute! XD Short, but still cute.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyssa wrote: "I can't wait! That's part of the reason why I'm freaking out so much. I read the first chapter and she saw him but they haven't met yet and I was like grrrrrr. >:(
but did you guys read the sneak p..."

I read the first chapter too! but i have not read the demigod diaries yet.

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 158 comments Summer wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "I can't wait! That's part of the reason why I'm freaking out so much. I read the first chapter and she saw him but they haven't met yet and I was like grrrrrr. >:(
but did you guys r..."

Yeah...

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I hope it goes well, wen I get the book I will probably scream jump up and down laugh hysterically and finish it in a day!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Kelsey ;D wrote: "I hope it goes well, wen I get the book I will probably scream jump up and down laugh hysterically and finish it in a day!"

I know right!!

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 158 comments Kelsey ;D wrote: "I hope it goes well, wen I get the book I will probably scream jump up and down laugh hysterically and finish it in a day!"

Same here! And my mom and sister will say I'm crazy again...but I won't care!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Althea wrote: "Kelsey ;D wrote: "I hope it goes well, wen I get the book I will probably scream jump up and down laugh hysterically and finish it in a day!"

Same here! And my mom and sister will say I'm crazy ag..."

hahaha!! my parents tell me the exact same thing, but in the end i end up being grounded. Bummer

message 35: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Summer wrote: "Althea wrote: "Kelsey ;D wrote: "I hope it goes well, wen I get the book I will probably scream jump up and down laugh hysterically and finish it in a day!"

Same here! And my mom and sister will s..."

You get grounded for reading a book??

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

ya, she say's that i am ruining my eyes. she is right though. i got glasses so.....ya. it sucks

message 37: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa But you're increasing your intelligence.
My mom only tells me to turn the light on if she thinks that I'm reading in the dark. I got glasses too, but it's because of other things, not reading.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

ya same. i got glasses cuz of t.v, but my mom is now overly worried. she used to say 'you need to read more' and now 'will you put that book down?' it's like what do you want from me??

message 39: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Lol. Now that it's summer and the Olympics are on, I haven't been reading nearly as much as I was at the beginning of the summer.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

I haven't watched the Olympics yet. i am currently reading. Ashes Ashes to be exact.

message 41: by Alyssa (last edited Aug 02, 2012 02:29PM) (new)

Alyssa I'm currently reading Shatter Me.
But the Olympics are on almost constantly on the news and I get sucked in to watching it. x/ (failed smiley face lol)

message 42: by Lo (new)

Lo (darkalleycookies) | 89 comments Uh oh, better prepare my feels.

message 43: by Tihitina (new)

You don't HAVE feels.

message 44: by Lo (new)

Lo (darkalleycookies) | 89 comments Supergirl14 wrote: "You don't HAVE feels."

You are soooo lucky I know you.

message 45: by Lo (new)

Lo (darkalleycookies) | 89 comments Lo wrote: "Supergirl14 wrote: "You don't HAVE feels."

You are soooo lucky I know you."

PS I don't think you know what I mean by feels. Most people don't. You have to know what fandoms and shipping is.

message 46: by Tihitina (new)

Fandoms and Shipping?!?! Where do you even discover these websites?

message 47: by Lo (new)

Lo (darkalleycookies) | 89 comments Supergirl14 wrote: "Fandoms and Shipping?!?! Where do you even discover these websites?"

Uhh, Tumblr?

message 48: by Tihitina (new)

Never mind, I don't even want to know. Anyway, I think I am going to go crazy after I find out what happens. Well, I suppose the appropriated word would be crazier.

message 49: by Lo (new)

Lo (darkalleycookies) | 89 comments I won't be that crazy, so I guess I can put back the feels...it's just, The Kane Chronicles romance ruined my Rick Riordan experiences.

message 50: by Tihitina (new)

At least that series couldn't have been any worse.

« previous 1