Home School kids discussion

music

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nat (new)

Nat | 523 comments what are your two favorite bands?, mine are linkin park and bass hunter

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

SugerLand and...........................i don't know

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

probably The Killers and... Vampire Weekend? i have a lot of good music though.

message 4: by The (new)

The super awesome skull of awesomeness | 102 comments Vampire weekend i do not like, mine are my chemical romance and the decemberists

message 5: by Mikayla (new)

Mikayla idkkk i like a lot and it changes from time to time but i really like Jack's Mannequin and Linkin Park and Evanescence and The Hush Sound

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

The Hush Sound and Jack's Mannequin are both good. also Modest Mouse and Aqualung.

message 7: by JJ[All.You.Did.Was.Save.My.Life.], Rules with his iron.. (new)

JJ[All.You.Did.Was.Save.My.Life.] | 10 comments Mod
mabye Atreyu and idk if they are my fav but Slipknot is pretty beast

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 29 comments Evanescence is my absolute top fave, but Nickelback & Paramore are awesome too. Ooh, and don't forget Coldplay! =]

message 9: by Mikayla (new)

Mikayla COOL! lol

message 10: by Chapin (new)

Chapin Tough for me to say. I listen to a whole mix of stuff, so there aren't really any main bands for me >_>. One artist I really like is Van Morrison. Great musician and lyricist, he's just awesome.

message 11: by Kaytrina (new)

Kaytrina | 20 comments I like alot of bands and singers-mostly country and pop!I like:Taylor Swift,Miranda lambert,Miley Cyrus,Ashley Tisdale,Little Big Town,Saving Abel,Lady GaGa,Paramore,Shania Twain,Carrie Underwood,etc.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I like mostly classic rock like The Who, Led Zeppelin, Rush ect. But I love the Dropkick Murphys. They are really cool.

message 13: by apollo's tree : ) (last edited May 26, 2009 09:58AM) (new)

apollo's tree : ) | 53 comments i can't pick. i really like keane, radio head, daniel powter, jesse mcartney, contranella, kate lee, break of reality, and a lot of other stuff.

message 14: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 13 comments ... cake, revis, evanescence, three days grace... and a lot of rock... and then regina spektor, which isn't at all my style but still manages to be awesome haha.... ummmm..... geez. dropkick murphys are awesome, and flogging molly... too many more >.<

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

WOOHOO! DROPKICK MURPHYS!

message 16: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 13 comments hahaaaa, yesh, vey much so. shipping up to boston = awesomeness :D

message 17: by Nat (new)

Nat | 523 comments linkin park owns all!

message 18: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 13 comments oh yeah linkin park too! have you heard their new song!? 'new divide'?

message 19: by Nat (new)

Nat | 523 comments omg new divde rocks!

message 20: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 13 comments yeshhh quite :D i wanna see transformers 2 now, cuz i guess it's on that hahaha..... or somefing.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Linkin Park is ok...

message 22: by Nat (new)

Nat | 523 comments they rock!

apollo's tree : ) | 53 comments ive heard a few of their songs, i guess they're pretty good, not my favorite..

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

*whispers conspiratorially* i don't like them.

apollo's tree : ) | 53 comments figured...

message 26: by JJ[All.You.Did.Was.Save.My.Life.], Rules with his iron.. (new)

JJ[All.You.Did.Was.Save.My.Life.] | 10 comments Mod
BMTH = best band in the world

apollo's tree : ) | 53 comments ok what is that?