manga lover discussion

Vampire Knight....?

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kimberly (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:05PM) (new)

Kimberly do you read Vampire Knight?
if you do, who's your favorite character?
and how far have you read?

message 2: by uchie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:07PM) (new)

uchie (dEeNa) | 4 comments i read, but i dunt like.....

message 3: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Chiey, why didn't you like it?

It gets WAY better past the first book. In the first book, they're just explaining stuff.

Amanda, I LOVE Kaname, he's awesome. And then my next favorite would be Aido (Idol) or Zero, it's a tie.

message 4: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (ruren) i actually don't like Kaname
probably just because i love Zero so much and he doesn't like him ^^;;

message 5: by yence (new)

yence | 22 comments hey hav u guys read the new ch of VK?? it really confusing, can anyone explained it to me...??

btw i like zero more than kaname ^^

message 6: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly yeah, of course I've read it!! Kaname was the ancestor of Kuran and was resurrected by Rido (the master) from the grave, thus making him unable to kill Rido...What else were you confused about?

message 7: by Esther (new)

Esther (estheriballerina) | 2 comments it's ok umm zero would be the character. and up to the third volume

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

i read i think to the third too and i love zero and yuuki

message 9: by Lianne (new)

Lianne (eclecticreading) VK was recommended to me and I like it enough (though I think I like the earlier chapters than the later ones---btw, I'm up to date with OneManga and I own the first volume), lol.

My favourite character has to be Zero, I think the sort of issues he has to work with makes him rather interesting as a character. Second favourite character has to be the Headmaster, hee hee :D

message 10: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly I love the Headmaster too! I mean, he's so awesome!
Has anyone else seen the chapter where the Headmaster has his little stuffed creatures when he's about to go to sleep?

message 11: by Lianne (new)

Lianne (eclecticreading) Eep, which chapter was this? I can't believe I could've missed that; I can already picture it in my head and it is made of win :D

message 12: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Hmm...I don't remember, it's one of them where Yuuki's outside the Headmaster's guest room bathroom, and she's talking to him...If anyone wins it, please tell us! I really want to see that again.

message 13: by Anna Luisa (new)

Anna Luisa (ryzum) I just bought the first volume. Matsuri Hino is one of my favorites. ^.^

Zero for the win!

message 14: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (askfroogle) I've read all of them so far.

My favorite character is Ichijou or Shiki.

message 15: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Jenny, Shiki is awesome!
I love his hair, and his eyes are awesome.

Has anyone else besides me started watching the anime? I think that it's really cool, but they messed up the order that everything goes in. But it's all good, right?

message 16: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (askfroogle) I watch the anime and it's alright. There were some things that happened that I didn't really like though. :/

message 17: by Viv (new)

Viv (bockyeffect) i watch the anime to episode 4 and i'm reading v4 of the manga. It was awsome so far! my most favorite character is Kaname! he's so hot! :P

message 18: by Wezaharah (new)

Wezaharah | 6 comments i watch the first ep didn't like it much i like the book batter

message 19: by Tina (new)

Tina | 8 comments i love zero. latest chapter is where zero gets resurrected after drinking his twin ichiro's blood.so now he is fighting side by side with yuuki, though yuuki with her awakened vampire in her is saying stuff like they are enemies but for now they must join force to defeat a common enemy. that was what kaname was aiming for if i am not mistaken. zero is now the ultimate vampire hunter after having drank three pure blood vampire's blood, and his other half. feel free to correct me if my interpretation of the whole thing is wrong. that was how i understood the story.

message 20: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Tina, I think you're right. I mean, Kaname knows that Zero loves Yuuki, so obviously Zero's going to protect her too.

message 21: by Wezaharah (new)

Wezaharah | 6 comments yea thats true so yea u are right ^_^

message 22: by Davendra (new)

Davendra | 1 comments I read the Manga and I watched ther series im in da middle of it rite now in fact.

message 23: by stephanie (new)

stephanie wrights | 5 comments i have read + own volumes 1-5 of Vampire Knight.
i really LOVE this manga series.
does anyone know if there is gonna be more volumes in this series?

message 24: by No.i (new)

No.i (Kairi) I heard there are like 9 volumes of VK in Japan.

message 25: by stephanie (new)

stephanie wrights | 5 comments that's cool. i hope they translate them in english soon.

message 26: by No.i (new)

No.i (Kairi) Vampire Knight Guity (anime) is already out.....

message 27: by Kiwi (new)

Kiwi | 3 comments The anime sucks big time.

The manga is great though.

message 28: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor Johnson (Shikataganai) | 38 comments got way too confusing i dropped it like in 7th grade, now in 9th so thats like...*counts fingers* ...uhm 2 years ago?? yeah i think so, dont get me wrong the plot was intersting, just it didnt have a very good flow...

message 29: by Julie (new)

Julie (theblackrabbit) | 7 comments I'm a ZeroxYuki fan but I don't like the way the mangas vibe has progressed. [The difference is prominant. I mean check the first chapters and the recent ones:]

I kind of wish Yuki was her old self because I'm not a big fan of her anymore.

message 30: by Devi (new)

Devi (shimmerpop) | 42 comments I wasn't very into VK when it first started, although I loved Zero from the first time I saw him . I wasn't very into Kaname until a few months ago. He has a lot more personality lately. I'm still not a major fan, but its getting to where I can't wait for them to post the newest chapter =^.^= I guess right now my fav's are Zero, Kaname, Yagari, and Akatsuki (who I have a major thing for ). Also, I think I like Yuki more in recent chapters than I did in the begining of the series, not sure why. I've skipped around a little with the reading, so there are holes in what I know about characters/plot.