Camp Half-Blood discussion

General > Welcome!

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sam, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

Sam (Readlovelaughlive) | 64 comments Mod
Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Tell us about yourself: your godly parent, your favourite camp activity, and anything you want to share!

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 11, 2012 05:03PM) (new)

Introduce yourself under the Newcomers Discussion thread.
xD

message 3: by Sam, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

We're talking to ourselves, it seems. :P

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

that we are lol. What will take to generate some interest in this group?

message 5: by Sam, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

Dunno. We could send friend invitations to our friends to join. You know, people who are active and stuff.

message 6: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Hi, I'm here!
Godly parent: Poseidon
Favourite camp activities: Pegasus riding, canoeing, archery
Anything else: uhhh, not really except that I REALLY want the MOA to come out lol xD

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I so need to catch up! Haven't read the SofN yet!!^

message 8: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa You haven't? Oh well, that's fine just cuz then you don't have to wait as long for MoA to come out. Cuz I finished it in November or something and have been going crazy ever since, so yeah...xD

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

That's truueee, :) but still I feel like I'm so far behind! Just read the Serpent's Shadow, now I really should get to the Son of Neptune. :) I read the Lost Hero like forever ago.

message 10: by Sam, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

i read SoN like, the week it came out, so i've been dying for FOREVER, Alyssa. Well, Cari, you'll be getting SoN in two days, so you'll catch up soon enough. CAN'T WAIT FOR MARK OF ATHENA!

message 11: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa ARGG I really need it to come out!
What sucks though is that the series is gonna finish in 2014 which means after we read the MoA, it's going to be ANOTHER year long wait full of just guessing what will happen next.

message 12: by Sam, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

yeahhhhh. i just bought the boxed set of PJO, cuz my old copies were getting a little old.

message 13: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Oh. I borrowed the first 3 books and bought the last 2. But then I bought the first 3 just to have them lol. And then I reread them xD

message 14: by Sam, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

:D yuppp u just have to have them all! i borrowed them too - then i bought them. and now i've bought them in a boxed set! (worth it!)

message 15: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Lol I have like, half a shelf of all the books (including the companion books). People call me obsessed but look at Twilight or HP fans. It's not that weird...xD

message 16: by Sam, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

ikr... jeez. at least we don't catfight over Percy like they do Edward and Jacob..

message 17: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Yeah. I mean, there are some "love triangles" in the book, but they aren't as big a deal as in books like Twilight.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Yessh. Btw I have read The Son of Neptune since my last comment above ^^^^^

message 19: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa That's good! :) but now you're going to be just as crazy as the rest of us waiting for the MOA lol xD

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 158 comments Alyssa wrote: "That's good! :) but now you're going to be just as crazy as the rest of us waiting for the MOA lol xD"

Yep, now you feel our pain...in twitter I heard uncle Rick say that his ending aren't cliff hangers...not Cliff hangers?

message 21: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Yeah, well he said his endings aren't usually cliffhangers. But then for the MOA he was like nevermind.

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 158 comments Alyssa wrote: "Yeah, well he said his endings aren't usually cliffhangers. But then for the MOA he was like nevermind."

*gulps* Does that mean the ending is a bigger ending then the ending in SoN?

message 23: by Sam, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

Err yeah lol. I'm sniffling already!

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 158 comments And then the Greeks sailed in....Just a few more seconds until the Percabeth reunion...A few more until they meet each other, and......Well, that's it for now!

message 25: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Althea wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "Yeah, well he said his endings aren't usually cliffhangers. But then for the MOA he was like nevermind."

*gulps* Does that mean the ending is a bigger ending then the ending in SoN?"

...now I feel like I got that quote wrong, but I think he did say MOA. Noo! Not more cliffhangers x(

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh dear..... and yes, I'm eagerly awaiting MOA! 2 more months!

message 27: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Ugh, it's been so long waiting for me, even this two months seems like forever. At least the demigod diaries comes out in 14 days (:D I think I'm going to start counting down the days now lol xD)
But I'm thinking about maybe going to those book tours RR does if he comes to where I live now that I can go (I used to live in Canada and he never came there)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

One more month.. :D Kay, exactly one month and.. 1 hour and 45 minutes, until Oct 2.

message 29: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Cari wrote: "One more month.. :D Kay, exactly one month and.. 1 hour and 45 minutes, until Oct 2."

kool as

message 30: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) :)

message 31: by Anas (new)

Anas Mahafzah (anasmahafzah) | 27 comments Why does no one open

message 32: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Anas wrote: "Why does no one open"

who going to open what?

message 33: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) is there some people still on this group here?