The Post Card Exchange discussion

announcing happy mail > June 2012 Postcard Exchange

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rift (new)

Rift Vegan (riftvegan) | 419 comments Mod
Hi Beautiful People!
Summer vacation is just beginning for kids and teachers here in the northern hemisphere. And that's what this month's postcard theme is about...

Summer Reading Plans? Do you have a summer reading list? What kinds of books do you take on your summer vacation? Do you lean towards light reading and magazines... or do you travel with whatever you happen to be reading at the time? Have you ever gotten stuck having to buy a book from an airport book shop? Do you go looking for local book stores when you travel?

As always: the theme is optional. You'll be sending ONE postcard, and receiving one. Postcard can be store bought or hand made. We are an international group, so please be aware that you may need more postage on your postcard. Newbies Welcome!!

Please sign up for this exchange by replying here or sending me a message. Sign up ends on fri 15 june and addresses will go out on sat 16 june.

Happy Day,
rift

message 2: by Nasrul (new)

Nasrul (nasrulekram) | 4 comments I'm IN! :)

message 3: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (jamie_loves_libraries) Me too!

message 4: by Vendea (new)

Vendea | 18 comments I am in :)

message 5: by Jordy (new)

Jordy Wouldn't miss it for the world!!! (:

message 6: by Aimee Dars (new)

Aimee Dars (aimeedars) Me too!

message 7: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (kristinhays) | 47 comments Me three!!

message 8: by Steph (new)

Steph | 2 comments I'm in!

message 9: by Gamze (new)

Gamze Count me in :)

message 10: by Rift (new)

Hey Beautiful Peoples! This exchange is officially closed and everyone should have the address of their partner. I will be sending a postcard to everyone.

The weather here in Eugene Oregon is finally starting to warm up, so I may actually start thinking about summer plans! Hard to do when it's all rainy and cool. :)

Happy Mailings,
rift

message 11: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (jamie_loves_libraries) My card went out on Tuesday...my fingers are crossed that it makes it to Europe!

message 12: by Rift (new)

Thanks Jamie!
and Thanks to everyone else who has sent out their postcards! Mine went out this week as well.

Yay Mail,
rift

message 13: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (kristinhays) | 47 comments My card went out today. Sorry, I'm a little slow!

message 14: by Ritu (new)

Ritu (ritu_r) | 14 comments Can't wait for July pc exchange but I want to exchange more fancier cards though if thats ok :)