Gone (Gone, #1) Gone discussion

Taylor Asian???

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rachel I'm on the fourth book and I just realized Taylor is Asian. I've been picturing her in my head all wrong!! Wow, it took until the fourth book for Grant to describe what a major character looks like.

Thoughts...............

Thalia That's exactly what happened to me, hahah. (: I read the first four books (that were out at the time) in order, consecutively, and I can't recall anywhere except in the fourth book that it was mentioned she was Asian. I mean, they must have SOMEWHERE, but I totally had a different mental image and just forgot about it.

It had to have been in Gone somewhere, but I can't for the life of me remember. D:

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

She's asian...... O_o

message 4: by Roselinta (last edited Jun 02, 2012 12:22PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Roselinta What? She's Asian? I ddin't read that ANYWHERE! But in the book trailer, there was an Asian girl in a pink dress. I didn't think it was her. :)

Thalia Must have been! It mentions it very briefly in Plague, but I think it was just mentioned her almond-shaped eyes; and I believe that's the only indicator.

I mean, you'd think Grant would have given us the race and appearance of her before book four, right?!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

It said she was Asian in gone...

Rachel Jordan (The Gleek) wrote: "It said she was Asian in gone..."

Sure............

Thalia Jordan (The Gleek) wrote: "It said she was Asian in gone..."

Can you point out where?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

would you guys stop talking about the other books on the first book's discussion!

Thalia Sorry--there aren't any plot spoilers or anything except the words "fourth book" or something.

Rachel Cat wrote: "would you guys stop talking about the other books on the first book's discussion!"

Calm down, I don't see any spoilers that reveal important info from the other books. We are just discussing what a character looks like.

message 12: by Jade (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jade It said in the first book (Gone) that Taylor is Asian. Right about when Sam and his group meet her for the first time.