Lesbians discussion

Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-50 of 168 (168 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi. I'm Jenna, and I like girls.

Alexandra (Alex)  Richardson (sherlocked_2000) I am A.J and I am Bi.

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 330 comments Hi thanks for the invite! My names Jordan, call me Shana (confusion powers) and I'm completely lesbian. Nice to meet'cha

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

:) Thanks for joining!

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 3 comments I'm Pyro, I'm bi but I currently lean more towards girls.

message 6: by Natasha (new)

Natasha Holme (natashaholme) Hi, I'm definitely not a man. I'm lesbian. And I'm a Goodreads author. If anyone wants to nab my book, it's on free promotion today.

Lesbian Crushes and Bulimia: A Diary on How I Acquired my Eating Disorder

Amazon (US) | Amazon (UK). ... You don't need a Kindle. You can download Kindle software to PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 7, Android Phone.

Natasha
x

message 7: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare | 23 comments Mod
I'm a single lesbian. 15 years old and open about it. I'm a poet, a songwriter, guitar player and saxophonist. I'm a goth and really, a person to hang out with. I just love to have fun. My name is Laura, but they call me Nyghtmare for obvious reasons..... I'm supposedly a nightmare to society

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 330 comments Ooh I love reading books from the goodreads authors, I'll check it out. Awesome Nyghgmare I play tenor sax (but I'm sure you're much better than I am) and screw society there are too many rules to follow, and most of them don't make sense in the first place

message 9: by Nyghtmare (new)

Oh my god...... I think I'm in love. Lol.

message 10: by Nyghtmare (new)

I try not to follow rules when I can. I play jazz mostly on my tenor sax in my school's jazz band. And I say screw society. I hate it. People stereotype me so many times as trouble. Lol.

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 330 comments Trouble is just a bad synonym for fucking awesome

message 12: by Nyghtmare (new)

Yup, Liking you already. :)

message 13: by Nyghtmare (new)

You all can find me on facebook under Yaotl1044@yahoo.com

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 330 comments Awesome sauce! And yay I enjoy being liked xD

message 15: by Nyghtmare (new)

I'm crazy too, that help?
My friend: why do you like only girls?
Me: The guys think i'm cute but crazy.
Friend: So?
Me: The girls think I'm crazy. But cute

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 330 comments Haha we have more class! I was joking with my friend Caleb when he asked, I said because our milkshakes are better than yours. Fail

message 17: by Nyghtmare (new)

Woot!!!!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Call me Bri and hi Im bi

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, Bri!!
I'm back, everyone!!

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 330 comments Pleasure to meet you Bri ^_^V and so am I! It's been way too long

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) Im Lindsey, and bi lol. um...idk i have a few groups on goodreads, i love reading. i tend to read adult books more than teen(ye si am 15..lol!) since they r more fun and detailed. i an trying to write abook right now also. one of my fav. books is wolf tales and or kiss of twilight, ot sure which is 1st...they r in a tie. i hav a part time job...and i love wolves and music.

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) oh i am single...O.O

message 23: by Nyghtmare (new)

Velcome!
*Is using her stupid Romanian accent*

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) lol thanks :)

message 25: by Hexa (new)

Hexa (HexaMorphia) hi I'm Cris and I'm Bi.
I like reading Lesbian fiction. :)

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) hello! I am the new mod, Lindsey(aka wolfgirl) thanks for joining! :)

message 27: by Hexa (new)

Hexa (HexaMorphia) hey Lindsey!
nice to meet you!

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) Hola Cris. its a pleasure to meet u :)

message 29: by Julie (new)

Julie (sappho70) | 1 comments I am a 42 year-old bisexual, polyamorous woman living in the Puget Sound region. Any neighbors here?

message 30: by A 💞 (new)

A 💞 (smokeymirrors) | 138 comments Hi Guys!

My name is Star and I love to write, oh my gosh... I was called an abnormal child by my 8th Grade English Teacher because I write so much.

I exceed the standard as far as with society but I still feel that Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgenders get treated like animals and they have to fight for the right to live peacefully. So.... I think that our society is going to go to shambles.

Anyway, I am a Freshie(That's what they call Freshman at my school, don't know why)and 14 years of age. I found out I was a lesbian when I liked my best friend, then she broke my heart so whatever. I told this other girl that I liked her and she kind of been avoiding it. I've been watching over her though to make sure nobody hurts her. But yeah, I guess that is it. See you guys around!

Peace, Hugs and Kisses,
~Star

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! :D

message 32: by A 💞 (new)

A 💞 (smokeymirrors) | 138 comments Hi there. :)

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 330 comments Pleased to meet you! I love your post, so very very true.

message 34: by A 💞 (new)

A 💞 (smokeymirrors) | 138 comments Aw thank you. :)

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, I am Yoite~ ^^

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi!!! :)

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 330 comments Hey there yoite!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

^^ How are you?

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 330 comments Great, exhausted you?

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

same

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, I'm Cæla, and I'm new to Goodreads. I was just randomly searching for groups and found this one, so I'll give it a shot!

I am lesbian, by the way.

And I guess I'm way behind on technology, but I just joined facebook too, so if you're bored, you can look me up. Cæla Emery. ;)

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

‎5-Year old boy went missing :(
Awh :(

HELP FIND HIM PLEASE
If you see the boy tell the police!!!

Here's a photo of him 3

http://tinyurl.com/7xhehul

HELP FIND HIM.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

That's so sad!!!!!! :'''( I will look!!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

okay~

message 45: by Brindha (new)

Brindha Hi, im Brindha and here in Australia they are not passing the rights for same sex marriage,
im totally for it.
my best friend is bi

message 46: by Summer (new)

Summer | 18 comments Hi! Im Summer! Im undecided... On everything...

message 47: by A 💞 (new)

A 💞 (smokeymirrors) | 138 comments Well Hello there Summer. Welcome to the Group. :3

message 48: by Summer (new)

Summer | 18 comments Thank you! Im so bored! Anyone want to RP?

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 330 comments Sure! Pleasure to meet you by the way, I just got out of swim practice and am very bored

message 50: by Summer (new)

Summer | 18 comments :) I just got off of gymnastics and I'm lieing in bed bored outta my mind! lol :)

« previous 1 3 4