Brewing Tea Bag discussion

What books would you like us to read? (chiclit or romance or contemporary)

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Debra (new)

Debra (debrasbookcafe) | 29 comments Mod
This is where you can let us know what books you would like to see us reading... (chicklit/romance/contemporary)

message 2: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. Forever (Young) Forever (Young) (Molly, #Prequel) by Theresa Weir was recommended to me and I've ordered it from the library. Sounds good from the blurb

message 3: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (purpledreams30) | 2 comments You have to read The Fault in Our Stars if you haven't read it yet :) I love this book from John Green.

message 4: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (armchairdreamer) | 7 comments How about a Sophie Kinsella book....I read her book Can You Keep a Secret? and found it to be quite funny.

message 5: by Annette (new)

Annette I've heard great things about John Green and I'd like to try something by him. :)

What about Catherine Anderson? I love her books (Western Romances with cowboys) and I haven't read her most recent, 'Lucky Penny', yet.

message 6: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Annie wrote: What about Catherine Anderson? I love her books (Western Romances with cowboys) and I haven't read her most recen..."

I love her books too. :)

message 7: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn Gonzalez Maybe Confessions of a Shopaholic.I would love to kick off summer with something light and witty.

message 8: by Ashlyn (new)

Ashlyn (ashie624) | 1 comments Have you read any Kristin Hannah books? Hers are really good. Firefly Lane or Winter Garden or On Mystic Lake!

message 9: by Drew (new)

Drew Constance (Authenticangelblissgmailcom) | 4 comments Mod
Evelyn wrote: "Maybe Confessions of a Shopaholic.I would love to kick off summer with something light and witty."

We read Confessions of a Shopaholic early this year. It was smashing.

message 10: by Stephanie (last edited Aug 23, 2012 03:30AM) (new)

Stephanie (stephmcuk) what about one of lindsey kelk 's books...
I Heart Paris (I Heart, #3) by Lindsey Kelk I Heart London (I Heart, #5) by Lindsey Kelk I Heart Hollywood (I Heart, #2) by Lindsey Kelk

Just an idea :D

message 11: by AnnabelleRC (new)

AnnabelleRC | 1 comments If you haven't already been seduced by the rave review on Psych Central (http://psychcentral.com/lib/2012/a-li...) or by the TV interview on NBC Nonstop (http://youtu.be/1yxG_uwBLxk), then please enjoy the latest review by the highly respected Review Broads (http://thereviewbroads.com/2012/10/a-...).

A Life Lived Ridiculously by Annabelle R. Charbit

message 12: by Darlene (new)

Darlene Deluca (darlenedeluca) | 6 comments Ashlyn wrote: "Have you read any Kristin Hannah books? Hers are really good. Firefly Lane or Winter Garden or On Mystic Lake!"

I read Firefly Lane. It was okay, but didn't love it. What do you like about the other two?

message 13: by Darlene (new)

Darlene Deluca (darlenedeluca) | 6 comments All of you who like chick lit, have you already read all the Marian Keyes books? Haven't read one in a while, but liked a couple of them, especially Sushi For Beginners.