The Academy of Mystical Beings discussion

The Abillon estate > Ballroom

Comments Showing 1-50 of 284 (284 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Lacriras appeared with Diana and released her hand.

message 3: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "You don't wanna hold my hand any longer" Diana said actually getting offended this time. Diana's clothes changed to a black ball gown. ((where is Kristopher?))

description

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments ((In main library))

"Uhhh..." He looked at her and shrugged

message 5: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "Whatever." Diana's clothes started turning back slowly, hoping Lacriras would stop her and make a move.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "You look nice in the dress." He smiled

message 7: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "Thank you" The dress was back.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Lacriras chuckled and nodded

message 9: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "So what dances do you know?"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Walzt, tango, cha cha cha and yeah, pretty much." He replied

message 11: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "Me too ,but I'm best at the waltz"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments He chuckled and nodded

message 13: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments Diana rolled her eyes "This is the part where you ask me to dance"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Fine. May I have this dance?" He bowed as slow music started playing

message 15: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "I'd be charmed" Diana put out her hand.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments He took it and pulled her close to him

message 17: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments Diana was surprised by how close he brought them, but it was good. She put her arm in the proper place.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Lacriras flashed her a smile before starting to dance

message 19: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments She danced with him.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments He kept his smile as he dipped her.

message 21: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments Diana let him. She like Lacriras' behavior.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "How am I?" He asked pulling her up

message 23: by Gio (last edited Jun 07, 2012 04:26PM) (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "You're doing great" Diana was so attracted to him right now

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Great." He chuckled and spun her slowly

message 25: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments Diana spun, feeling free, as if she weren't the only one trying to make a relationship.

message 26: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments .

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Lacriras smiled brightly and stopped her close to him.

message 28: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "You're smiling a lot" Diana said. "Not that it's not a good thing, but why?"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "You're pretty." He replied letting go of her hand

message 30: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "Thank you"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Welcome." He nodded

message 32: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "So what now?" Diana asked.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Anything." He shrugged as music stoped, "Did you make the contract yet?"

message 34: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "Contract? The thing with the knives, right?"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "No. That was just beginning.

message 36: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "What's the rest?"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Guess and wait." He said as he pulled ber for another dace

message 38: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments Diana was puzzled about Lacriras' reply. Tango music played. Diana's clothes changed to:

description

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments He grinned:
"Much better."

message 40: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "Thanks."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments He took her hand once again and asked:
"Why you still didn't punch me?"

message 42: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments ((what?))

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments ((because she punched him before and didn't now))

message 44: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "You didn't anything for me to punch you "

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Still." Lacriras shrugged

message 46: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "Do you want me to punch you" She held his arms and slid low, doing a very sexy split, passing his crotch. on the way down.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Lacriras licked his lips nervously and shook his head pulling her up.

message 48: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments "It takes two to tango darling"

message 49: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 4258 comments ((This is how they should tango:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFj4bP... ))

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments He chuckled and nodded:
"I'm a bit bad at it."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6