TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Randomness > Pictures

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments Omg!! The picture for your group is so................................................................ undescribably...................................... idk..........its very mean, but kinda funny.... in a sense................. where did you find it??

message 2: by ♫ Tina ♫ (last edited Jan 05, 2009 07:25PM) (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments y? I mean the picture isn't really aimed at Edward (Deadward) but Rob Patterison

message 3: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 1475 comments Mod
RAWRRRR!!

message 4: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments omg, i love thepicture, its so funny

¢нυя¢н яανєη** | 79 comments Same.
If I was the one judging what picture to put on Maybelline ads, I would never use that. Sure, sure he's popular. But he's kinda creepy looking...
*stares into his beady eyes and shudders*

message 6: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol, ya i luv the picture, it was the pic that made me look at the group in the first place.

@_@

message 7: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol, ur totally right rose!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

@_@

message 8: by Sarah jean (new)

Sarah jean  blank (Sarahjean) | 69 comments ive seen it on twilightsucks.com <3 that site :)

message 9: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Saved By Grace wrote: "CHAN! *Huggles* You got a picasa account! Now you just need to make some story covers so I can comment on them! :)"

I know, but i have no idea how!!

message 10: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (candy-rain) | 3069 comments Mod
WHO'S ONLINE!!!???

Yay! I'm in uni to reenroll... so I don't think I'd be able to stay for a while. I need to get a job in Hungry Jacks too... (the English and OZ version of Burger King)

message 11: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

ROSE!!! *SUPERDUPERHUGGLEGLOMPSENOUGTOSUFFOCATESM'SVAMPIRES*

message 12: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

I MISSED YOU MORE!!! *cries in joy* damn!! A day without the net is just... UNBEARABLE!! >.< I'm getting a job!! yay!! that means I will have money to buy internet credit!!!! WAHOO!!

message 13: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

I know!!! >.< I'm giving my application to Hungry Jacks (Burger King's Oz and English company name) but the really nice manager said they're desperate for employees so she said the moment I give my application, she'd accept me. I was thinking that I could start tomorrow so I get more money! >.<

message 14: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

I know! It felt like ages to me!! >.< It's no fun without you!!! *huggles Rose even more*

I don't think I'd be too tired. All I have to is the normal fast food service.

I used to be a waitress... and boy THAT was tiring.

message 15: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Oh... hehehe well I guess I'll just drink lots of tea! >.< I don't like coffee. I used to but I just hate the smell of someone's breath when they drink the stuff. And coffee isn't as gentle with the body like tea. >.<

message 16: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

HAHAHA!! I love the starbucks drinks! I just love it when you put tons of chocolate syrup and extra whip cream on the frappucino! >.< I just LOVE sweets. Hence, Candy-Rain.

wishing that candy or any sweets would fall down from the sky like rain. >.<

message 17: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

I know... *sighs*

Castiel: heaven isn't like that...

Shut up...

message 18: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

GRACE!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!! I missed you sooo badly! you too Rose. ^-^ hehehe I checked your topic. Roshan is SOOOOO cute! >.< I got the job! I start on monday! (sunday for you peoples of America) and I get paid on a tuesday or wednesday! That means I could buy my internet credit!! wahooters!! >.< damn I just make the silliest expressions. >.<

message 19: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments what kind of job did you get?

message 20: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

:P

message 21: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

I'm so sorry if this is such a late reply. I just bought some internet credit. I got a job in Hungry Jacks/Burger King as you Americans call it. :p lol I'm fine with it. The people in my place are a WHOLE lot friendlier than the people in KFC. >.< I MISS YOU GUYS!! *hugs everyone*

message 22: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) hello...?

message 23: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) i kinda scared someone i think it was yesterday or friday...hmm im strange like that

message 24: by Daisy (new)

Daisy hi

message 25: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

IM BACK!

message 26: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments ME TOO!!!!!

message 27: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

tehee!

message 28: by Daisy (new)

Daisy I NEVER LEFT!

message 29: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments oh.... 24 hrs. straight .... wow

message 30: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

lol