Audiobooks discussion

Archives > Bookcloseouts.com?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bxrlover (last edited Jun 02, 2012 03:15AM) (new)

Bxrlover | 109 comments I came across this site on another discusssion board and it looks to good to be true. Has anyone ordered from them before? Is there a catch?

http://www.bookcloseouts.com/

message 2: by D.G. (new)

D.G. I haven't bought anything there but a few friends of mine have and I've never heard anything bad about it.

message 3: by Chrissie (new)

Chrissie | 1163 comments Do they have audios? I could not find them.

message 4: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 1582 comments they have some audio cd's, but you have to search for them and they seem to be mostly Thomas nelson which is a religious publishing house

message 5: by Bxrlover (new)

Bxrlover | 109 comments They have The Blood of Flowers for $3.50 on audio. I am always leery of things that seem to good to be true

message 6: by Chrissie (new)

Chrissie | 1163 comments Hmmm, wonder if it works for people in Belgium? Me too, Bxr. You could call me Miss Skeptical!

message 7: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 1582 comments they do say its a scratch and dent copy, so that could be why

message 8: by MissSusie (new)

MissSusie | 2000 comments Yes I have ordered alot from them they are a legit good company to find audios go to the side menu and click cd's under fiction or whatever catagory you are looking in

message 9: by MissSusie (new)

MissSusie | 2000 comments Oh and scratch & dent just means the cover may be smooshed or on a hardcover they may not have a dust cover.

message 10: by Shirley (new)

Shirley (shirleythekindlereader) | 493 comments I quit buying dtb and audio that has to be shipped when the theft by USPS got so bad you were lucky if you ever see the item and just pray they will reimburse for the charges. Some boxes were opened and stuffed with trash then mailed on.