Who's Blog O.o > Jueun's Blog~ It's Me :]

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments I'm so sleepy~ I just woke up~ *yawn*

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Jueun wrote: "I'm so sleepy~ I just woke up~ *yawn*"

Same

message 3: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments LOL ikr? My vision is blurry. Oh wait, its good now. My freakin' dream and dog woke me up.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Oh-my mom's charm phone ring tone woke me up, along with my cat jumping on me to get to the window beside my bed.

message 5: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments OMG Lol~ My dog was barking and my dream was. Umm... Disturbing.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Has your parent ever came in and opened the window, letting in the sunlight to wake you up? That's what my cat did when she stuck her head into my window.

message 7: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments Oh yeah actually they did. Or dump a bunch of cold water on you. -.-

๖ۣۜƧilverlight I get sat on, dragged out of bed by my feet, tickled to death, pinched, or shaken voilently when my dad wants me to get up....

message 9: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments I've gotten tickled to death, pinched, punched, jumped on by my younger brother, shaken violently, dragged out, beaten with a pillow, opened the window for the sunlight, dumped cold water on me, etc etc etc. all the time I have to get up when I don't want to.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Heh. My dad tried to drag me into the shower once, I got away and ran like crazy.

message 11: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments oh yeah that happened to me last year xcept that was my mom. She totally dragged me out of my room, and the bathroom is right next to my room.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight My mom will like sit on my bed, and start trying to talk me into getting up/threatning me.

My dad, he comes up with torture....

message 13: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments My mom is the torturer, my dad is the one who never leaves until I get up.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight The most common thing for my dad to do is shake me so hard I fall off the bed.

message 15: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments Oh my mom doesn't do that. She does everything basically but she doesn't do that. she mostly drags me off my bed.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Sometimes I feel like my brain just got stirred up...probely did!

message 17: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments Oh that's definitively true

๖ۣۜƧilverlight *Yawns* .....

message 19: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments *yawns more* I'm still sleepy. Ooh its cloudy here all of a sudden.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Gotta stay awake...*Glares at my kitten who's sitting beside me purring* Why?! Why did you wake me up?!

message 21: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments hehe lol~ My dog's staring at me innocently, playing with his wooden log.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight I have a dog at my feet, a cat beside me...

message 23: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments My dog is outside right now~ Birds are NOT singing.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Okay, I gonna hug my cat to death now...

message 25: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments LOL~ My dog's running around, being happy.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Okay....

message 27: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments He's so stupid~~

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Grr, Mystery stop walking on me!

message 29: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments hehe~ is Mystery you're cat or dog?

๖ۣۜƧilverlight One/Two cats. She's a year old. Other cat is Bell. The two dogs are Fawn & Gyspy.

message 31: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments Cool~ :) My dog's a year old.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Mystery - year

Bell - three

Fawn - five

Gyspy - six

message 33: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments Woah~

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Yeah-my pictures here on goodreads shows all four of them.

message 35: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments That's cool~

message 36: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments Hehe~ I just saw them~ They're so cute XD

๖ۣۜƧilverlight I know it ; D

message 38: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments LOL~ I like my dog too but he never sits still, its so hard to take a picture of him. Stupid dog. -.-

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Heh, Bell's all cuddled beside me.

message 40: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments LOL~ My dogs napping next to me. I just had dinnah~~~

๖ۣۜƧilverlight My kitty likes to climb on me a lot. lol.

message 42: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments LOL~ My dog likes jumping on me a lot.

message 43: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments I AM SO DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Er....why?

message 45: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments I have my reasons and if I say them online then I will be caught by the police and die. DXX OMG. WHY DID I DO IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

message 46: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments VERY personal reasons.

message 47: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments Looks like we have hawks living in our backyard. Hmm... They have kids too. :) Okay, maybe not such a good thing -.-

๖ۣۜƧilverlight O.o

message 49: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments What? Its true!! They were hoppin on our slope!

message 50: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments The thing about life is that you only live once. Which sucks. Jesus got to live like what twice? And he can walk on water. All I ever did was almost drown in the water and only able to live once. I hate that I suck at math so I always do math and GR and Twitter at the same time but it never works out so it never helps me. I hate the fact about a lot of things about my life and I want to have a replay button or a re-do button or a forward button of my life. That would be better. But noo, it never works. And my friends think they could just boss me around all because I'm the good girl of their crowd. Even if I yell at people a lot. I'm sick of people just saying, "Oh I truly sorry from the bottom of my heart. I swear I'm sorry. Sorry." to me when they hurt my feelings or actually made me get mad at them. Those are always the same crappy excuses they use that I accepted. And I'm sick of it. I'm sick of everything they've done to me, but I have no one else to turn to unless its all those stupid wannabees that just don't get it. It's not fun being in the crowd. It's always you that gets the gossip, but you become the gossip. You always get in trouble the most. You always get picked on, but you can still always fight back. But once you go in the crowd, you can't seem to get out....

« previous 1