Good YA Series discussion

Other Comments or Questions > Kindle vs. Nook

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Crystal (last edited Jun 01, 2012 09:25PM) (new)

Crystal (crystalways) | 305 comments Mod
My birthday's coming up, and I've decided to spoil myself. I'm going to get myself one of those fancy e-readers everyone seems to be going on about. Here's the thing: I'm torn. I don't know which to get: a kindle or a nook. I've been going to Barnes & Noble forever, and I'd still go there even after I get this thing to browse or hang out. But I hear about the kindle more. I really want your opinion you guys. We can put it to a vote in the poll below.

Kindle vs Nook Debate Poll

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessicamc) | 2 comments KINDLE!!!!!! I have one and i am in love with it... Its easy to use pretty and just amazing and you can buy books straight from it and try samples for free first! I have the touch and it has internet you can play music and games and it has text to speech so it can read you the book!!! :D

message 3: by Lauree (new)

Lauree Waldrop | 3 comments I love my kindle! I've never had a Nook so I can't accurately compare the two but my kindle is the best investment I've ever made!:) It's easy to navigate and mine currently has 2000 books on it with more room to go. I have the older version (I got it before they came out with the touch, the fire, etc.) I have thought about upgrading to a newer version but it holds my books and plays music. I don't really want anything else out of it.

LibraryFairy™ (libraryfairy) | 5 comments I'm so in love with my Kindle I might just marry it. I've never had a nook though so ?

message 5: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (krebovich) | 7 comments Personally, I love my kindle. It's the third gen, pretty much the one before the kindle fire. I have up to fifty books on it, and when I first got my kindle I was worried I wouldn't like reading from a screen rather than a real bound book, but to be honest it holds up to hundreds of books, and I can take it with me virtually anywhere. All my books at my disposal at once, instead of dragging fifty or so in a suit case! Especially when I do study abroad, my kindle will be my savior.