NEW WORDS! discussion

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anthony (new)

Anthony (Anthony3) | 20 comments Mod
fdhuka

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica whats that mean and amanda and i made up a word in 6th grade.............
its BULGANSCHNAUFER
pronounced
bull-gan-shhhhhh-naugh-fur
and it means shoot, or dang, or **** ok?
just telling u actulally didn't write the last definetion

message 3: by Anthony (new)

motha (mo-th-a) Definition: Mother
ex: Yo Motha!

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica ok good one!
how bout daddi o

message 5: by Anthony (new)

Huh?

message 6: by Jessica (last edited Jan 06, 2009 02:55PM) (new)

Jessica hdgfdsgfskendallhfrhgjhgurehgtashuahkrgjrshgdjhfjmelanied
jfkdshfgjdshfsarahfwerkhgfdhsjfhbrettejfkdsjfkdsjfric
kyjdhfgjdsghfjdhgjoliehfreghrjhgrofhgfdhgvjhdfhtylera

message 7: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie  | 24 comments ha ha what would yall do if i came up to eg talking like that with yall and all that and liek a accent lol hey yall i got in a car reck yesterday lol!

message 8: by Jessica (new)

Jessica r u ok?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

message 9: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie  | 24 comments yeah i am fine lol :D

message 10: by Jessica (new)

Jessica oh ok!

message 11: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie  | 24 comments yeah :D

message 12: by Jessica (last edited Jan 21, 2009 08:54AM) (new)

Jessica YEAH I HAD A SOAR THROAT FOR 3 DAYS SO I WENT TO THE DOCTOR YESTERDAY. WELL, FIRST MY PARENTS SWITCHED INSURANCES IN 2009 AND THEY HAVEN'T GOTTEN THEIR CARD YET. SO WE HAD TO WAIT 3 HOURS IN THE MOOST BORING WAITING ROOM EVER!

i DID LEARN THAT OWN PERSONS BLOOD VESSELS COULD STRETCH ALL THE WAY AROUND THE WHOLE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW WEIRD ID THAT????

I ALSO LEARNED THAT YOUR SNEEZE TRAVELS 100 MPH. WEIRD HUH??

OK, SO WE FINALLY GOT CALLED IN AND I GOT MY THROAT SWABBED AND THE LADY NURSE SAID IT WAS COMING UP NEGATIVE (NO STREP THROAT) BBUT I COULD BARELY SWALLOW WATER, SO I WAS FREAKED OUT! SHE LEFT THE TEST THERE AND GO THE DOCTOR TO LOOK AT MY THROAT.

HE LOOKED AT THE TEST AND HE SAID,"HONEY, YOU HAVE A SEVERE STREP THROAT!" SO I HAVE STREP THROAT! I CAN'T GO TO SCHOOL UNTIL TOMORROW SO I WILL ONLY HAVE A 2 DAY SCHOOL WEEK, BUT THE GOOD PART ABOUT GETTING DIAGNOSED WITH STREP IS THAT I TO GO TO cARVEL ICE CREAM PLACE AND I GOT CAKE BATTER ICE CREAM WITH REESES PIECES ON THEM! AND I GOT TO BUILD MY HOVERCRAFT FOR MY SCIENCE FAIR PROJECT.

I FELT SO MUCH BETTER THIS MORNING IF I COULD HAVE I WOULD HAVE GONE TO SCHOOL BUT THE DOCTOR SAID I WASN'T ALLOWED TO GO TO SCHOOL UNTIL THURSDAY BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER I AM STILL CONTAGIOUS. I MISS U GUYS AT SCHOOL!!! )= =(

message 13: by Anthony (new)

Wow good nurse

message 14: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie  | 24 comments lol jessi i am going to retarn the fav and not read that lol i read the first parahrph but are u feeling better?

message 15: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie  | 24 comments okay i lied i am going to read it i cant help it :D

message 16: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie  | 24 comments lol jessi!!!!! I AM SO GLAD U FEEL BETTER!!!!!!!!!!! :D

message 17: by Jessica (new)

Jessica haha ahahahaha yeah but the nurse did say that it may be postitive but she just has to let the test soak in the liquis SO HA

message 18: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie  | 24 comments lol :D