Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

Local Hangouts & Meet-Ups > Any fantasinistas in the Carolinas?

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jeffery (new)

Jeffery Sargent (thesarge) | 169 comments Just moved out to Spartanburg... from Los Angeles (I know - WHY?). Looking to meet some minds, and find decent coffee...

message 2: by Erin (new)

Erin | 14 comments I live in High Point, NC.

message 3: by Jeffery (new)

Jeffery Sargent (thesarge) | 169 comments Well, maybe if we can gather some more likely suspects we could do a meetup in Charlotte - I'm told they have actual food there.

message 4: by Erin (new)

Erin | 14 comments Yeah! A friend of mine wanted to do some sort of dinner dive tour down there? Off of something she saw on tv.

message 5: by Rhiannon (new)

Rhiannon | 7 comments I live in Charlotte and you're probably referring to Guy Fieri. I think he's been here twice now for Diners Driveins & Dives. I've tried a few of the places, not bad, but as a resident I can point you guys to even better eats. :)

message 6: by Bitchie (new)

Bitchie (matron) I live just outside of Greenville, in a small town called Pickens, SC.

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 27 comments I'm in Raleigh...NC

message 8: by Amy (new)

Amy | 33 comments I'm in Greenville, NC and occasionally in Charlotte, NC on some weekends.

message 9: by Corey (new)

Corey | 1 comments Back and forth between Florence and Charleston, SC here.

message 10: by Erin (new)

Erin (erincrites) | 17 comments I'm in the Charlotte area.

message 11: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 21 comments I'm in Charlotte too.... !

Margo - Putting the Mmmmmm back in Menage | 40 comments I'm in the triangle. Looks like there's a couple of other people in the same area. We should plan a get together!

message 13: by Valerie (new)

Valerie (darthval) | 75 comments Hickory, NC...with enough notice I could probably do a Charlotte meet up.

message 14: by Angela (new)

Angela Campbell (angela_campbell) | 3 comments I'm in Greenville, SC.

message 15: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 27 comments Margo (http://redlightfictiondistrict.blogsp...) wrote: "I'm in the triangle. Looks like there's a couple of other people in the same area. We should plan a get together!"

I agree!

message 16: by Cas (new)

Cas (elventempest) | 90 comments I am moving just outside of Charlotte next month! Wouldn't be too long a drive to go there for a meet.

message 17: by Jake (new)

Jake I'm in Charleston, and would be happy to do some sort of meet up if there were others interested.

message 18: by Amber (new)

Amber (puresurplus) | 53 comments There is now a private group for us, North Vagolinians!

https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...

message 19: by J (new)

J Morgan | 3 comments 2016 Update!

I'm planning a local chapter in Greenville, SC. If anyone is still active on this thread that is in the area and wants to be a part of the group, let's talk! :) As of right now, the first active month will be September of this year. Exact location TBD but definitely in Greenville county. You can find me (Morgan) at 678-612-4679 as well :)

Happy reading Carolinians! May the smut be with you. <3

message 20: by Shelley (new)

Shelley | 22 comments I'm in Clemson and would try to get to Greenville if it works out!

message 21: by J (new)

J Morgan | 3 comments Awesome! :-D

message 22: by J (new)

J Morgan | 3 comments There's a new Vaginal Fantasy Greenville SC chapter:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/10778...

Just FYI :) Happy reading everyone!