Fugitives discussion

Downtown > Arms Police Force Station

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by yael (new)

yael After characters are approved by a moderator, Roleplay.

message 2: by yael (new)

yael

message 3: by yael (new)

yael Tori stood outside the building with her gray hoodie, and black cargo pants on. She looked through the window, knowing the risks she was taking. If she got caught, then the process of The Removal will begin immediatly. Jink meowed softly, and Tori put a finger to her lips, signaling him to be quiet.

message 4: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

קєгקlєץเty | 1240 comments Mod
Alex walked out, he was going home after a long day. AS he was walking he spotted the girl from yeterday. He walked up to her, "What are you doing here?" He whispered, "If you get caught." He paused not wanting to continue

message 5: by yael (new)

yael She looked at him and gritted her teeth, cursing herself mentally. "Why do you care if I'm here anyway?" she objected. Jinx's hair rose, a common thing cats do to make themselves look scary. Jinx hissed fiercly.

message 6: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

"Because, it's wrong." He replied, "I'm sorry that you'er on the run. You deserve a better life. The government is crazy. If it was up to me, this would be gone in an instant." He looked the cat, "Why are you here anyway? Do you know the risk your taking?"

message 7: by yael (new)

yael Tori picked the cat up, and Jinx purred softly. "Yeah. I never heard that one before." She said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

message 8: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex frowned, "You do know that I can just take you and pull you in the poliece office right?" he growled, "I asked you a question, and I expect you to answer it." He tried to keep his anger under control. Alex was in countless angermanagement classes. He could snap in an instant

message 9: by yael (new)

yael She looked straight at him. "You know what question you could answer? Why do you-" Her eyes widened when she looked back at the window. She ducked in the bushes fast.

message 10: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex turned around and notised on of his co-workers.
He faked a smile and waved hi

message 11: by yael (new)

yael Tori peeked out, and when they were gone, she stood up. She picked leaves out of her hair and Jinx meowed in protest. "Anyway, what I saying. Why do you keep on bothering me? I you don't care so much about your job, then go ahead and get yourself fired." She stepped out of the bushes.

message 12: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex sighed, "I don't bother you. You just stalk me. Look, right now your at my Police Station and I care about my job because my dad makes me do this. If I get fired or quit...he'll chop off my head in less than a second. I'm not messing with you." Alex looked at her waiting for her possible reaction. What else could he tell her? That was the truth and the truth only. He was still very curious why she was so close to the Police Station. She could get caught in an instant.

message 13: by yael (new)

yael She looked up at him defensively. "I don't stalk people." She retorted. She set the grey cat down, and Jinx circled her feet, watching the conversation with intellegent eyes. "Oh, 'I'm not messing with you' how scary. If you didn't want the job, why didn't you say no?"

message 14: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

"I was never my choise. The second I turned 19 my dad told me that he sined me up to be a cop. I don't want to go and watch other people or catch fugitives. I could care less about anyone." Alex leaned on the wall and crossed his arms, "I get that you hate me, but I'm not going to do anything to you nor do I want to."

message 15: by yael (new)

yael ((❀◕ ‿ ◕ ))

"Okay good. Now I can finish what I came here for." She took out a black backpack from the bushes, and got out a portable golf club. She put her hoodie on, and stood in a baseball stance, ready to swing at the window.

message 16: by yael (new)

yael ((❀◕ ‿ ◕ ))

"Okay good. Now I can finish what I came here for." She took out a black backpack from the bushes, and got out a portable golf club. She put her hoodie on, and stood in a baseball stance, ready to swing at the window.

message 17: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (last edited Jun 04, 2012 03:29PM) (new)

((:D))

Aleex reached for the gold club, "No, please don't. We have spent so much money on repairs. Don't do this. How would you like it if someone came and covered your hideout with glass? If you want you and your brother can stay with me. I live alone and because I feel so bad for you two. You can come and stay with me. I wont tell anyone." He begged looking into her eyes hoping that she would take the offer and put the bat down, "I let you go yesterday." He remined her

message 18: by yael (new)

yael She looked at him, furrowing her eyebrows, keeping her expression guarded. "I'm not moving in with you. My brother and I been hiding for 5 years. I'm not dying just yet." Tori bit her lip and looked away from him. Her grip on the golf club relaxed, and she held it less tightly.

message 19: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

"I can offer you a warm meal and hot shower. Come on. You'll sleep comfortiblely on a soft bed and you don't have to worrie about the cops. I wont rat you out and no one lives with me. Come on, you deserve a break. I hate thinking that there are people and they don't know if they will find food tomoral or even shelter. It's the least I can do for you. Please." He begged even harder, "I won't bite. It'll be kinda like a vacation for you."

message 20: by yael (new)

yael Tori let go of the club. She grabbed her backpack, and picked Jinx. She began to take a few steps back, her green eyes wide. "I-I can't. It's too risky." She murmered to herself.

message 21: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

"Truest me." Alex held his hand out, "Please. You trusted me yesterday and nothing bad happened. Nothing bad will happen this time. Pleaseeee." He begged like a little kid getting really desprite

message 22: by yael (new)

yael Thoughts raced through her mind. Things about her brother, and what might happen. Trust me. Tori took a step foward and reached out to grab his hand timidly.

message 23: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex smiled and steped closer to her, "Do you want to go now or do you want to get your brother?"

message 24: by yael (new)

yael "My brother is sleeping now. We could go now, he would know where I am." Jinx pawed at Tori's black Chucks. She looked down at him.

message 25: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex nodded, "Alright follow me."

((brb later))

message 26: by yael (new)

yael ((okay but im leaving soon))

Tori followed and Jinx followed behind them in defeat.

message 27: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

((I'll post 1st in Alex's house))

message 28: by yael (new)

yael ((okay))

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 51 comments Mod
Gwidon was sitting back in his chair. It was his bbrake.

(O_O 2 alexxs)

Alex was fdgiting. He was about to go undercover.

message 30: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex (The cop. lol) parked his care and got out looking around. He walked into the station and smiled, saying hi to everyone

message 31: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Soon, when all his work was done, Alex exited the building and got in his car ready to drive home.

message 32: by yael (new)

yael Tori was outside the police station, chuckling faintly. I never thought I would be the one to come here. She took a deep breath and walked in. Someone shouted orders, and security came, already having firm grasps on her arms. Tori didn't strule, or even tried. She was guided to a waiting room. A blank, white room, and she could hear a woman and a man, discussing in the room next door.

message 33: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex rushed into the station, "Where is she?" He yelled

message 34: by yael (new)

yael One of the staff looked at him. "You mean the fugitive? She's in the containment room. We're about to Remove her soon."

message 35: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

"Take me to her." He emotionlessly said

message 36: by yael (new)

yael "You work here for how many years? How do you not know where it is?"

message 37: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex shruged, "Has anyone told you how anoying you are?" He growled becoming bi-poler. Alex walked pasted her and saw the room and the people talking outside. He nodded and tried to open the door. It was locked. "Can you unlock the door?" He asked the man. Alex didn't have thoes keys

message 38: by yael (new)

yael He sighed and opened the door. "You have a few minutes." He walked away.

Tori faced the wall, her back to the door.

message 39: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex walked in, "TORI?! What are you thinking?" He hissed

message 40: by yael (new)

yael "What are you doing here?" she asked, her voice even.

message 41: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

"I'm getting you out." He said as he took her hand

message 42: by yael (new)

yael She still sat there, and she looked at him. "No I'm staying. Like I said. Everyone can take care of themselves."

message 43: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex turned around, "People need you Tori. I need you, your brother needs you. The little boy needs you. Please, you can't just leave us heartbroken in the end"

message 44: by yael (new)

yael Tori laughed. "Stop playing Alex. I'm staying, I'm staying."

message 45: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

"Tori, don't please. Your better than this." Alex begged. Tears started to fall out of his eyes, "Come on Tori, don't make me tke you."

message 46: by yael (new)

yael Tori blinked. She never seen him cry like this. She stood up, and flicked him on the side of the head. "Alex, get a grip."

message 47: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

He grabed her shoulders "Tori, I can't loos you. Your the only person that hasn't ruined my life so far. Your my only friend. Don't leave me." Alex said. It was true. Alex was abused and his life was never good. He felt as if he didn't belond anywhere. Tori changed all of that.

message 48: by yael (new)

yael Tori frowned and took a shaky breath. "Okay fine. But we better leave before they come back." She said, tightly, walking past him.

message 49: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex nodded and put his hand around her as they were walking. He alson puled out his gun. If anyone notised, they were dead

message 50: by yael (new)

yael She walked towards the door, looking around. It was empty. There probably went debating in the interrogation room. Tori slipped out the police station, and glanced at Alex. "What now?"

« previous 1