Fugitives discussion

Characters > Police Force Characters

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by yael (new)

yael Characters must be approved by a mod before roleplaying

Full Name:
Appearance: Either use a picture, write or descripton, or do both. A description should be at least 3 sentences.
Personality: Be descriptive. Include likes, dislikes and it must be at least 3 sentences
History: Again. Be descriptive, make it interesting. At least 5 sentences.
Family:
Pets: ((optional))
Other: ((optional))

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 51 comments Mod
Full Name: Gwidon Mortem
Appearance: Photobucket
will do more later
(view spoiler)

message 3: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (last edited Jun 11, 2012 08:08PM) (new)

קєгקlєץเty | 1240 comments Mod
Full Name: Alex Marshal Maxxton

Appearance:
Alex has brown hair and brown eyes that match. He stands tall at 6'2. Alex also has a tatto of a dragon on his back; he never wated it but, his father insisted.

Personality: He is sweet, but with a hint of bitterness. Alex tries to look at the positive side of the negitive things. He is funny and nice, but he has his days that he wants to be left alone.

History: Even before Alex was born luck don't come his way. As his father was driving his mom to the hospital a car crashed behind them causing their car to roll off the road. It wasn't a small roll either, it was a big hill. The ambulance came to help, but eveyone knew that there was a slim chance that anyone could have survived. Alex's mom was criticly injured, but the bad part was that either Alex or his mother, Kelly, would survive. Kelly told the doctors that she wanted to save her baby and so they did. So Kelly gave her life away in order for her baby to meet the world. Meanwhile Alex's father was paralised from the waist down. Alex's father, James, was a cop at the time. Lead cop and as Alex was growing up all James told him was 'Be a poliece officer. It's in the family.' Alex was a great student. He had all A's in his classes. Alex's father re-married to a lady and so Alex has a step-sister Elsa. Once Alex was old enough, James forced him to become a cop and ta-da here we are.

Family: Just a dad James

Pets: //

Other: ((optional))

message 4: by yael (new)

yael Approved ^^

message 5: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

:) Thanks

message 6: by yael (new)

yael No problem. i made a house for him too

message 7: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Thanks

message 8: by Catarax (new)

Catarax | 1 comments Full Name: Pure "Lightning" Landmark
"Little is known about this young woman, for most know her only as 'Lightning.'"

Appearance: Reference
She wears a variation of uniforms consisting of a sleeveless white overcoat over a brown turtleneck shirt zipped up to the top, a green metallic pauldron over her left shoulder, the pauldron bearing yellow stripes. She wears a red cape attached to her uniform near her left shoulder blade, a long black sleeve over her left arm, knee-high leather boots, and a brown mini-skirt over high-topped black shorts. Her weapon is carried behind her in a black case which hangs off her belt, along with a red pack that hangs from her waist and is strapped to her left leg. In addition, she also has a necklace with a lightning bolt pendant, two black bands around her right bicep, and a silver navel piercing.

Personality: She usually seems to be a cold and aloof person, but she can be nice if she wants to. However, she will only warm up to one if the said person puts some effort to show his or her sincerity. Even that would be a challenge. Pure is an independent woman, stemming from her Sergeant training and the incident that she went through. She is a person who carries out her duty seriously, and would do almost anything to get her job done, if it is within her means.
Even though she does not show it, whenever she is doing something dangerous while in a group, her group members would be a priority, where no one gets left behind. She does care, but she does not show it straight out. Pure treasures her personal space, and builds a wall around her. She does not like anyone knowing too much or getting close to her, due to her experiences before. Her parents’ death being the first blow, and her sister's death being the second. Bad things happened to people she was close to, and therefore she decided not to be close to others. Even after everything, Pure is unable to get rid of this mentality. In general she just does not like people until getting to know them.
History: Her father died whilst she was young, and her mother died when she was fifteen, leaving her to take care of her younger sister, Serah. Misfortunately, her only choice really was a job as a Police officer, and thus she took it to support herself and her sister. However, as she got promotions and went out on high-risking jobs, she was sadly unable to emotionally be there for her sister as she was financially. While taking a late shift, Serah was murdered by someone still unknown and though Pure has given up on avenging her sister's death, her past is what makes her the cold and aloof person she is today. The sweet, smiling Pure everyone once knew died, and is now replaced by the ever frowning, cold Lightning who everyone has learned to keep their distance from today.
Family: None
Pets: None
Other:

message 9: by yael (new)

yael (╥﹏╥)  Beautiful. Approved.

Full Name: Alex Raine
Appearance: later.
Personality: He is strong woilled, determined, adventourous, courgaes, love sa good challenge
History: His sister is a fugitive and he wanted to find her so he joinned the force but he found that his sister got killed by another fugitive so he swore he'd hunt all the rest down.
Family: dead
Pets: ((optional))
Other: he is a spy ..he will prtend to be a fgitive but really he is working for the poolice

message 11: by yael (new)

yael Accepted :D

wait your a mod...

tahsl

message 14: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 5 comments Full Name:Hibiki Lates
Appearance:[image error]
Personality:Others see Hibiki as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to his head. They also see him as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.
History:Before he lost his family, Hibiki had been abused. When he became the right age he was signed up for the Removal but he ran away, becoming a fugitive. Once he turned 19, he joined to police force to catch the fugitives considering he was brainwashed into thinking that the Removal was a good thing. Hibiki is very reserved when it comes to his past. He now is very social due to his want to be someone different than he was as a child.
Family:Deceased

message 15: by yael (new)

yael To tell you the truth I'm surprised you joined XD

Approved anyway XD

message 16: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 5 comments I wasn't actually invited...I was just looking for recently active groups since I was bored and foun this group

message 17: by yael (new)

yael XD

message 18: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 5 comments Btw HOMESTUCK!

message 19: by yael (new)

yael YEEEAH

[CG]: WHAT'S UP YOUR NOOK THIS TIME?

message 20: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 5 comments Lol I haven't gotten to the trolls yet XD but isn't that Karkat? Omg I LOVE him!

message 21: by yael (new)

yael YES I'm a Cancer ::33 <- Nepeta smiley XD

I haven't gotten to the trolls either. I'm in the beginning of Act 2 actually

message 22: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 5 comments I'm on act 3 butane Imma Scorpio ^_^ VRISKA!

message 23: by yael (new)

yael [AG]: Hey losers!
[AG]: Anyway, how a8out we cut to the chase around here?