Teens Who Read Book Club discussion

Ask Anything! > Do You Have A Boyfriend/Girlfriend?

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ginny (new)

Ginny (overthebridge) | 100 comments Mod
Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? Spill! :D

message 2: by Ginny (new)

I don't. I don't need one. I would date if a boy I really liked "in that way" asked, but at this point, I'm always at dance and preparing for competition, so I don't have much time for boys. XD

message 3: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Mary (carolynmary) | 43 comments I do! :] His name's Carter, and we've been best friends forever. XD He's really sweet and funny, and treats me just like he would if I were his friend, except it's different. XD I wouldn't date any other guy in my grade besides him as of now. ;]

message 4: by Ginny (new)

AWWW! Cue the romantic violin music! XD

message 5: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Mary (carolynmary) | 43 comments Oh gosh, Ginny. XD

message 6: by Ginny (new)

Heehee! :D

message 7: by Kylie (new)

Kylie | 15 comments Oh Ginny. I don't. Not that I exactly need one.

message 8: by Ginny (new)

^Heehee! Me either!

message 9: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna1998) | 16 comments I don't :) I don't need one... I know it's kind of depressing to put t this way, but most teenage relationships fall through nd just end up with someone being hurt!

message 10: by Ginny (new)

Maeve, I totally agree with that.

message 11: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Mary (carolynmary) | 43 comments Maeve wrote: "I don't :) I don't need one... I know it's kind of depressing to put t this way, but most teenage relationships fall through nd just end up with someone being hurt!"

I do agree. That's why I'm never going to get so serious and tell the boy absolutely everything until I know that he's the one that God chose for me. :]

message 12: by Ginny (new)

Ditto, Caro

message 13: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Mary (carolynmary) | 43 comments :]

message 14: by Milly (new)

Milly | 19 comments I am in a deep and loving relationship with my laptop. The last guy I kind of dated turned out to be a complete and total idiot. Boys are so not my thing. Books are my one true love!

message 15: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Mary (carolynmary) | 43 comments Milly wrote: "I am in a deep and loving relationship with my laptop. The last guy I kind of dated turned out to be a complete and total idiot. Boys are so not my thing. Books are my one true love!"

That's a beautiful thing, Milly. <3 XD But yes, boys are idiots sometimes. XD

message 16: by Milly (new)

Milly | 19 comments Thanks Carolyn. Boys can be, but that doesn't mean I don't have quite a few good guy friends. I'm glad you have someone!

message 17: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Mary (carolynmary) | 43 comments Yeah, I have lots of guy friends, too. :] And thanks. ;]

message 18: by Ginny (new)

Milly, ROTFL! :D

message 19: by Milly (new)

Milly | 19 comments I try, I try ;)