~The Beverly Hills Academy~ discussion

The Academy > Field

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Just a plain field for the place. Looks like this:

message 2: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Alyssa already had the finger on the press button, snapping a photo at a red maple leaf, as Jasmine was still walking around, looking at the nature.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) Luna started whistling as soon as se was outside

message 4: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "I thought I told you to stop whistling a couple minutes ago." Jasmine glared at Luna, her camera ready to capture the photo.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) "I know"Luna said, whistling louder

message 6: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Jasmine glared at Luna, before taking the photo. "I hate people whistling," she growled before stalking off, as Alyssa eyed her, before catching a couple photos of trees, and the sky.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) "sucks for you" Luna said, turning to a butterfly perched on a leaf. ((can we look up post the pictures that they 'take'?))

message 8: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((sure.))
"Sucks to BE you," Jasmine shot back, but turned her back around once Ms. Testone had arrived.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) http://www.soundsleeping.com/uploaded... Luna walked up to the teacher. "Is this good or is it too blurry?"

message 10: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "I think that's very good, not blurry that much. I loved how you portrayed the butterfly, and I'm actually amazed how you had it still," Ms. Testone smiled, looking at the picture.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) Luna smiled "thanks"

message 12: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Mm good." Ms. Testone said snapping a photo for herself.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) Luna went on to take some more pictures. "Do clouds count?" she whisper-asked Alyssa

message 14: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Maybe." Alyssa whispered back.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) Luna smiled and shrugged, aiming her camera to the a branch that was right in front of the sun, which was covered by clouds at the moment. http://www.wallpapers4desktop.net/_ph...

message 16: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Alyssa snapped a photo that looked a bit like this: "Looks like a stag," she whispered to herself.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) Luna heard. "Oh wow, you're right!! that's way cool"

message 18: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Hmm." Alyssa said. "I'll find some more." she said.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) Luna nodded and went in the other direction

message 20: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Found one." Jasmine said quietly, snapping a picture, when she was bent over of a flower.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) Taking a picture a leaf, Luna sneezed.

message 22: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Why'd you sneeze? Are you allergic Luna?" Ms. Testone asked.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) Luna shook her head. "Not that I know of. I think it was just a random sneeze"

message 24: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Okay then," Ms. Testone nodded.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) Luna smiled and went back to taking pictures

message 26: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Hmmm...." Alyssa said scanning the fields.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) Luna took about four more pictures

message 28: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Okay.. Class is almost up in about 10 minutes. Let's go back to the classroom and scan through your photos and pick out your top 5," Ms. Testone said before disappearing back inside the school.