Teens Who Read Book Club discussion

General Reading Discussion > Favorite Series?

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ginny (new)

Ginny (overthebridge) | 100 comments Mod
What is your favorite book series?

message 2: by Ginny (new)

My two favorites are Harry Potter and the Hunger Games.

message 3: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Mary (carolynmary) | 43 comments Mine is definitely the Hunger Games, but I also love Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, and Matched. :D

message 4: by Ginny (new)

I read the first PJ, loved it, read the second, didn't like it that much, Should I read the others?

message 5: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Mary (carolynmary) | 43 comments YOU SHOULD! They're amazing! :D The third through fifth are spectacular!

message 6: by Ginny (new)

I will! I'll try to read them over the summer- but you NEED to read Potter.

message 7: by jean (new)

jean (Mackenziefreakinglovestoread) | 10 comments Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth

in love! (:

message 8: by Ginny (new)

I've been really wanting to read that series!

message 9: by Milly (new)

Milly | 19 comments Anyone who likes Divergent is just yfjvdcv*&%875kjjbff(*^jwgef&%74 (too cool).

message 10: by Ginny (new)

LOL, Milly! :)

message 11: by Milly (new)

Milly | 19 comments They are an awesome series though! Definitely recommend ;D

message 12: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna1998) | 16 comments I love the CHERUB series (don't think all of them are out in the US yet), the Percy Jackson ones were good, and I of course love the Hunger Games!

I know this is probably really stupid, but I don't know if I should read divergent, seeing as its so popular,and popular nearly always means easy and everyone can read. I read the Hunger Games before they were popular. I like a challenge, but something that's still interesting. E.G, even though Percy Jackson is easy to read, you still learn a lot about ancient Greece and the Greek gods.

(sorry if my grammar is a bit off rightnow - I'm using my iPad)

message 13: by jean (new)

jean (Mackenziefreakinglovestoread) | 10 comments any one read the maze runner series? amazing! (if you like things like the hunger games and divergent.)

message 14: by Karla (new)

Karla Witte (karlawittle) I loved the Cherub series by Robert Muchamore

message 15: by Karla (new)

Karla Witte (karlawittle) Maeve wrote: "I love the CHERUB series (don't think all of them are out in the US yet), the Percy Jackson ones were good, and I of course love the Hunger Games!

I know this is probably really stupid, but I don..."

I love Cherub I got them through a friend at school who found them in Canada.

message 16: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (faize) Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Pendragon, The Tomrrow series, to name a few.

message 17: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Mary (carolynmary) | 43 comments I have an updated list:

--The Hunger Games
--Delirium
--Divergent
--Heroes of Olympus
--Percy Jackson

message 18: by Karolina (new)

Karolina (mokkareads) Harry Potter, Divergent and The Hunger Games

message 19: by Brittney (last edited Nov 15, 2013 02:03PM) (new)

Brittney (brittney_joy) | 5 comments I have a few favorite teen series ... all involve horses!...

The Auditions (Pony Club Rivals, #1) by Stacy Gregg On the Track (Thoroughbred, #34) by Joanna Campbell Chasing Blue (Canterwood Crest, #2) by Jessica Burkhart and for an adult-horse series, I love ... The Dressage Chronicles by Karen McGoldrick

~Brittney Joy
And, here is the first in my soon-to-be-series... Red Rock Ranch (Lucy's Chance ~ Book 1) by Brittney Joy