books and beyond discussion

Wintergirls

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gracie (new)

Gracie Pie (graciepie) I really like this book and it is kind of sad. It's about a girl who is anorexic and so was her ex best friend then her ex best friend died. She has to fix something but it is really hard for her. She is 98 pounds and her goal is 95. It is sad beacause she can't even keep herself warm.

Sayla!!! [a.k.a Mrs.Styles] | 3 comments wow, thats so sad and depressing why do you like those kind of books gracie? i like romance and suspense books. But, ur book still sounds good can i borrow it sometime?

message 3: by Gracie (new)

Gracie Pie (graciepie) Sayla!!! wrote: "wow, thats so sad and depressing why do you like those kind of books gracie? i like romance and suspense books. But, ur book still sounds good can i borrow it sometime?"

Hehe they just catch my attention!!

message 4: by Gracie (new)

Gracie Pie (graciepie) I don't have it in regulare book it's on my iPad.

message 5: by Brianna (new)

Brianna White | 2 comments Mod
gracie your book sounds very interesting

Sayla!!! [a.k.a Mrs.Styles] | 3 comments i kno, but it sounds depressing and like it might make u cry but when reading books that r sad i don't really cry i keep reading and i try not 2 cry or think about what just happened

Sayla!!! [a.k.a Mrs.Styles] | 3 comments my fave books are the Mockingjay,speak, and matched there's probably more but i forgot them and there is probably 2 many

message 8: by Gracie (last edited Jun 10, 2012 07:37PM) (new)

Gracie Pie (graciepie) Sayla!!! wrote: "my fave books are the Mockingjay,speak, and matched there's probably more but i forgot them and there is probably 2 many"

Wintergirls is a lot like speak. She cuts herself and it is very dramatic just like speak!!! I really like speak and the beautiful between!!

message 9: by Brianna (new)

Brianna White | 2 comments Mod
hey people im sorry i havent been on lately but i am busy sometimes

message 10: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 1 comments oh that ok wat's up people