Ninjago discussion

Ninjago RP > RP

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mae (new)

Mae | 57 comments Mod
((Deleted! All done!!))

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) Icy picked her was through the streets of Ninjago. She looked about serching for something 'unseen' something most didnt want to see.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ((hello i'm gona have to go soon if you don't start rping))

message 4: by Mae (new)

Mae | 57 comments Mod
Cici asked around & found the ninjas' apartment. Taking a deep breath, she rang the doorbell.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) Cole opened the door. "Hello?" Cole was confused.

message 6: by Mae (new)

Mae | 57 comments Mod
"Um, hi...Can I come in...?"

message 7: by Mae (new)

Mae | 57 comments Mod
((Gtg bye))

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "Who are you, and why" Cole asked the surprize on his face was more then clear.

Icy was soon climing the staricecase to find a old friend.

message 9: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 6 comments Fang sat on a tree branch watching Cole and Cici.

message 10: by Mae (new)

Mae | 57 comments Mod
((How 'bout Kiki was w/her? Icy, can u play Kiki?))

message 11: by Mae (new)

Mae | 57 comments Mod
Matthew peper wrote: "Fang sat on a tree branch watching Cole and Cici."

((Um, Cole just opened the door to the apartment that the ninjas now have...it's really dingy, though, if u've seen the series premiere last night u'd know...))

message 12: by Mae (last edited Jul 29, 2012 12:36PM) (new)

Mae | 57 comments Mod
Icy wrote: ""Who are you, and why" Cole asked the surprize on his face was more then clear.

Icy was soon climing the staricecase to find a old friend."

(('SUPRI S E))

message 13: by Mae (last edited Apr 26, 2014 03:11PM) (new)

Mae | 57 comments Mod
"I'm Cici, and this is my sister, Kiki. We're here because..." Cici gestured and then trailed off.

"...Because we need a place to stay, and we chose to stay with you guys." Kiki finished for Cici quietly, poking her head out from behind her sister.