Percy Jackson's World discussion

Roleplay-Minor Gods Cabins > Morpheus Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Morpheus's demigod kids RP here!

Born2read *from the bottom of the totem pole* | 2358 comments What will my dreams bring? But all protests faded as Neo slipped into sleep. A world filled with the stars and cosmos was spread out before him. It was impossible to resist. He dove forward into the dreams of ........... Mr. D

Born2read *from the bottom of the totem pole* | 2358 comments Phew! I guess al he dreams about is wine. Neo spread his conciouss throughout the dream. Mr. D isn't here..... that means hes monitering as well. The smell grew stronger and the purple tint of the dream darker, Neo heard a breath as if someone was about to shout and-
(Continued in camp)

Born2read *from the bottom of the totem pole* | 2358 comments Neo walked back in. Not much, but it was his home. He flopped down onto the bed and fell asleep. His father was already waiting. "I see you have something of mine." His voice was amused with dark humor. Neo handed back the book he had stolen. "You don't seem very angry father." His father laughed, "I've learned to expect your rebellious nature. Now, to business?" Neo felt sick. "To business."

Born2read *from the bottom of the totem pole* | 2358 comments "Your target is a teenage demigod. Daughter of Aphrodite, she has been charged with crimes you don't need to know about. This is a level one priority, an assignment from Lord Zeus himself. Get it done." Morpheus handed Neo a folder with a picture inside. Neo felt his heart stop. Riley.

message 6: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jun 11, 2012 02:10PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) ((Aww you are so evil!))

Born2read *from the bottom of the totem pole* | 2358 comments (relax i'm not gonna do it)

Born2read *from the bottom of the totem pole* | 2358 comments "Father I-" Morpheus looked at him coldly. "Problem?" Neo swallowed hard. "No my lord," He said looking down at Riley's photo."Consider it done."

Born2read *from the bottom of the totem pole* | 2358 comments Neo woke up. he haf to get to Riley. He had to warn her. He sprinted out of the cabin. (continued in camp)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Robin walked into the Morpheus cabin. Where was Neo? She thought she saw him come in here. Maybe he had gone out and she didn't see him.....Robin walked back out of the cabin. She would have to find him later.

((continued in camp))

Born2read *from the bottom of the totem pole* | 2358 comments Neo slid out of the closet. He wasn't in the mood to talk, so he had hid from robin

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((You hid from me! Now I'm sad....:( ))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((:P))

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) ((Bet Riley's sadder than her she's in the Aphrodite cabin sobbing))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((awww. Want me to send Trevor over? :D))

message 17: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jun 11, 2012 06:57PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) ((O wow I could only wonder how that could turn out))

message 18: by Born2read *from the bottom of the totem pole* (last edited Jun 11, 2012 07:05PM) (new)

Born2read *from the bottom of the totem pole* | 2358 comments (No!)

Born2read *from the bottom of the totem pole* | 2358 comments Neo sat back on his bed and waited for the sun to rise.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((haha :D and was that supposed to be in parenthesis?))

message 21: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jun 11, 2012 07:05PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) ((Besides all Riley wants is neo so it wouldn't help her much))

message 22: by Born2read *from the bottom of the totem pole* (last edited Jun 11, 2012 07:06PM) (new)

Born2read *from the bottom of the totem pole* | 2358 comments (yes)

Born2read *from the bottom of the totem pole* | 2358 comments How do you hide from a god? Your own father? He would have to keep moving, and lay low. Always under the radar. He touched his Lotus blades, a gift from his father. Why did he still use them? He drew one and studied it. Polished silver, embedded Lotus flowers. Touch the blade and your soul and life force would be sucked out and absorbed. His father made them himself, an twelfth birthday present. All of my sons must have a true weapon of dreams, his father had said when he gave them to him. Neo reached back to touch his scars on his back. How could you love a man who did that to you? Because he was all I had.

message 24: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jun 11, 2012 07:20PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) Riley walked in the morpheus cabin stifly with a bag at her side she layed the bag down. "Its has all the medical supplies you might find yourself needing," she said lips trembling. She turned her back to neo and started to walk out.

Born2read *from the bottom of the totem pole* | 2358 comments Neo started taking his knives to the wall. Duck, slash,stab,punch,punch Punch, PUNCH! Neo's fist slammed into the wall and he heard a crack.

Born2read *from the bottom of the totem pole* | 2358 comments "Wait!" Neo kicked himself, it would be less painful to let her go.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) Riley stopped. She didn't wanna turn back. She wanted to see his face too much if she did she would start crying. "What?" She asked her voice breaking.

Born2read *from the bottom of the totem pole* | 2358 comments "I love you" (wow, ouch)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) Riley gasped and turned around. It was the first time he'd ever said that to her. Tears were falling down hard. "I'm gonna miss you," she said her heart feeling as if it was breaking over and over again.

Born2read *from the bottom of the totem pole* | 2358 comments Neo stepped forward and pulled her into a hug.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) She wrapped her arms around his neck body shaking with sobs.

Born2read *from the bottom of the totem pole* | 2358 comments "I won't be gone forever" he whispered in her ear

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) "Then why does it feel that way," she asked softly.

Born2read *from the bottom of the totem pole* | 2358 comments "I'll be back before you know it"

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) "Does it sound dramatic if i say that after you left the cabin it felt like you were already gone and a peice of my soul had left," she said in her head not being able to speak.

Born2read *from the bottom of the totem pole* | 2358 comments "Actually it does sound kind of dramatic, but i appreciate it"

message 37: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jun 11, 2012 07:54PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) She giggled it was the first time she done it since they were alone on the big house her cheeks heated up. But she kept giggling and she couldn't stop even though nothing was that funny. She just hoped one of the times she laughed that it would mean being happy again.

Born2read *from the bottom of the totem pole* | 2358 comments "You should probably leave, before i change my mind." Neo said seriously again.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) She sighed knowing the time had come. She hugged neo one last time..hard. "Keep the bag I hope it'll help you....wherever you go." She says in her head. Then she dashes out the door before she starts begging for him to stay again.

Born2read *from the bottom of the totem pole* | 2358 comments Neo watched her go and then sat back down. He started to starea again

Born2read *from the bottom of the totem pole* | 2358 comments Time to go. Neo got up from the bed , pulling On his boots. He swung the bag Riley had gotten him over one shoulder and walked out. (continued in half blood hill)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Mist walked in. "Hey, Chiron wants a meeting at the campfire," she said. "It's about the monster at the order this morning so you might wanna come." She turned and left.

(Continued in Hebe Cabin.)

Born2read *from the bottom of the totem pole* | 2358 comments Neo fell asleep and walked through the world of dreams

Born2read *from the bottom of the totem pole* | 2358 comments Neo spread his consciousness out all over camp. Something was wrong....he could feel it. He wished he could visit Riley's mind, but he wouldn't risk it. His dream self was oblivious to the pain in his body from that day, but his physical body still felt it. He'd be sore in the morning.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) ((Dream spying on people again *shakes head* bad habit dude))

Born2read *from the bottom of the totem pole* | 2358 comments (i'm not thank you very much. I could spy on Riley if you want.)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) ((I don't see why you would she's just having dreams of her and her dad))

Born2read *from the bottom of the totem pole* | 2358 comments (meh. Neo is everywhere)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) ((*raises eyebrow*))

« previous 1