Angels to Earth Roleplay's discussion

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayyel walks along the park, she stops and sits in the grass. Looking up at the sky she smiles and lays down. Spreading her wings she sighs.

message 3: by Lilly (new)

Lilly Anne | 43 comments Mod
" I don't know I imagine it was more... Perfect" she said skipping along the path letting her hair bounce with her she felt like a kid again she noticed hayyel in the grass." hey friendly stranger" she teased

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 01, 2012 03:52PM) (new)

Keeping her eyes closed Hayyel smiles slightly and turns her head. "Why hello there, how do you do?" She opens her eyes and watches as Aphrodite and Gabriel walk closer.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, well boredom is quite understandable. So what are you guys going to do to fix it?" Hayyel sits up and gracefully rises looking at both of them.

message 6: by Lilly (new)

" have no heavenly idea" she said( haha heavenly get it)~fine whatever walks away~ ( Jk told u I'm random and funny too)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol nice..))

"Well then why did I get up?" Hayyel says in mock seriousness, "this is a serious problem, I only move when needed!"

message 8: by Lilly (new)

( teehee I guess that's why everyone loves me muhahahah)
" oh come on get off your butt and walk with us. I do have a idea to make us less bored wanna hear it?" she giggled.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((well...I don't know about that! Jk :) I'm sure it is!))

"Does it involve any sort of extreme physical exertion?" Looking up at Aphro she frowns, "do I want to know what the new idea is?"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good!" Laughing Hayyel jumps up and wipes off her hands, "so wait, what are we doing?"

message 11: by Lilly (new)

(buaahhhaha, just fell out of my chair:)
" no silly want to go down to earth?!?" she asked her eyes fluttered and gleamed in the sunlight she really wanted to go back to earth maybe see some familiar people.

message 12: by Lilly (new)

( every time I read ur post I start laughing I think I'm dieing....of laughter:)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((....))

"Earth?" Hayyel stops, frozen sh looks up and then looks down. She looks up at Gabriel and Aphrodite. "Umm sure? What are we going to do?"

message 14: by Lilly (new)

" you don't have to go if you don't wanna, I'd figure you would go if you were bored of the same old thing everyday, to switch it up some." she said smiling.she just really wanted to go somewere with her friends.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nope it's fine, I haven't been down in a while." Grinning she shrugs. "Well what are we waiting for?"

message 16: by Lilly (new)

" yepperdo's" she smiled as she let her wings out and bent down and moved the clouds out of the way so they had a clear view." where to someone point somewhere and we shall go" she said eager to leave and do human stuff.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Unfolding her wings Hayyel glances at Gabriel, "Lead the way" Smiling she flies up a little bit before coming back down.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Flying up, she waits for everyone else as she soars higher and higher before swooping back down to them. "Well I don't know where there is...Never been there before"

message 19: by Lilly (last edited Jun 01, 2012 04:36PM) (new)

They flew down at the same time . Their wings guided them downward to the small town. Aphrodite kept smiling at Gabriel.

message 20: by Lilly (new)

" me eather, its all new to me"Aphrodite said she just wished she could see someone she used to go to school with.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Touching the ground first Hayyel folds in her wings and makes them disappear. Turning around she glances at Gabriel and Aphrodite. "Where to first? Food? I'm starving!"

message 22: by Lilly (new)

Aphrodite does the same with her wings." sure I'm hungry to I really want ice cream too" she smiled waiting for Gabriel.

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 01, 2012 04:40PM) (new)

A dreamy look comes over Hayyel's face, "yum..." Grinning she snaps out of it and looks at Aphrodite, "I say ice cream and, some actual food too."

message 24: by Lilly (new)

( yay my horse just came back from the trainers woot woot going horseback riding tomorrow:)
" agree'd where to eat though??" she wondered

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lucky, don't have a horse but LOVE to ride!))

"Let's ask" walking up to a gentleman she taps him on the shoulder, "where can I get a bite to eat?" Smiling she looks up at him.

message 26: by Lilly (new)

( she and kip are spoiled but they are my baby's so they come first:)
Aphrodite was waiting for an answer, her tummy growled a little.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Walking back Hayyel smiles, "good news! Just two block from here is a small local diner." She turns around and points in the direction the man told her to go. "Lets go!" She starts to walk in that direction.

message 28: by Lilly (new)

" my mind thinks like that alot" she smiled scanning around for a nice place to eat.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((We should have a place for the diner instead of just Rping in the park...lol we eat in the park))

Smirking Hayyel looks back at Aphrodite. She suddenly stops and looks over at them "here it is! Aw it's a cute little place."

message 30: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 6 comments Bret runs in the darkness of the shadows

Mark sat quitely in the grass keeping to himself

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Hyyel smiles. "how cute!" she looks at Aphrodite and Gabriel. "lets go. " suddenly she notices someone onthe other side of the street

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Luke sat in the diner, looking for someone he knew, or someone to hook in. No one. He got up and left the diner, passing by a few other angels and headed toward the park