New York City Roleplay discussion

Brooklyn > The Brooklyn Bridge

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) Ahh! The Brooklyn Bridge! Walk across it with the one you love?

message 2: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) Wesley put his elbows against the railing and his face in his palms, leaning over and taking a deep breath.

message 3: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kat walked onto the bridge wearing her low rises joggers and a tank top "S'wrong?" she asked leaning her back on the railing so that she was looking at him

message 4: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) Wesley looked over at the girl leaning against the railing next to him. "Hi," he said, morosely. He gave her a weak smile. "You know...life. I'm Wesley," he put his right hand out for a handshake.

message 5: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I get ya, life is a tough sucker." she grinned shakeing his hand "I'm Kat."

message 6: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) Wesley's pathetic attempt at a smile morphed into a genuine grin to match Kat's, and his grip tightened on her hand. "Nice to meet you, Kat. You live in Brooklyn?"

message 7: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kat smile turned into a small smile at that when she told people she lived in the bronx they usually ran away. "I actually live in the Bronx but i like it waaay better in brooklyn." she smiled weakly

message 8: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) Wesley's smile didn't budge. "I'm not actually from Brooklyn, either. But, um...you like to visit the nightclub in your home Bronx alot?" he fidgeted nervously and paused. "I guess what I mean to say, lovely Kat, is do you wanna meet sometime?" he awaiting her answer with suppressed breath.

message 9: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kats smile turned into a big toothy grin "I would love to meet up sometime,just pick a time and a date n' im there."

message 10: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) Wesley exhaled gratefully, heart filling with warmth. "Alright, then. Meet me at the Bronx nightclub tonight."

message 11: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((I'm already in the nightclub:S))