Epidemic discussion

Places > Wasteland

Comments Showing 1-50 of 123 (123 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Hannah (last edited Jun 01, 2012 05:55PM) (new)

Hannah (hwombo89) | 48 comments Mod
A vast desert with no vegetation for miles. People often dump things here that they can no longer afford to carry with them or come here to scavenge for things they need desperately. Be aware of zombies.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 78 comments Chuck shuffles through the desert, grumbling incoherently. He kicked at a loose stone, making it skip a few feet across the ground. He looked around, then reached inside his backpack. He removed a white game controller and started messing with it, eyes still on the horizon. If only this were New Vegas, he though.

message 3: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 79 comments Annele curled up behind a rock. Her large wings provided shade that te boulder didnt. She was humming an odd tune. It seemed to waft threw out the baste land of dust and decay.
"Little little wolf
Dancing like a puppet
Dancing
For
Me..." She sung with a dank look in her fiery eyes.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 78 comments Chuck heard someone singing, but payed no notice and walked on, mashing the X button.

message 5: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 79 comments "Little wolf
Wandering farther away
Why don't you stay?
Dance a little more..."Her eyes became livid. She got up slowly, her tail swishing back and forth like an irritated cat.
"Little wolf....little person?" She looked up to the sky and stretched her wings to full length."Hide and go seek....I'll find you...."

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 78 comments Chuck paid no attention. He pushed a button or three, and kept walking.

message 7: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 79 comments She flew into the air with the speed of a jet. A dark shadow passed over Chuck.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 78 comments Chuck looked up, instinctively yelling "FALCON!!!"

message 9: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 79 comments Annele twitched. She landed(or rather crashed) in front of him."Falcon? I am no falcon."

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 78 comments Chuck stared at her, obviously afraid. "What... what ARE you?"

message 11: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 79 comments She winced."Im a person! P-please don't look at me like that!" Tears fogged up her eyes.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 78 comments "No, I mean... I mean... What strain are you?"

message 13: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 79 comments "M-m-m," she whispered before bursting into sobs and wails,"MUTANT!"

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 78 comments Chuck froze, completely unsure as of what to do. He's never had a social encounter like this before! His mind races through all the game's he's played to find a suitable response. He comes up with one. "It's okay, Tali. You're father didn't mean this to happen."

message 15: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 79 comments "Y-You mean it?" She looked up at him and blinked. The sun fried her sense so she couldn't think straight.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 78 comments Chuck looked unsure, then smiled a little. "Of course!"

message 17: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 79 comments She sniffles and rubbed her eyes with her fists like a child."I miss my dadda..."

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 78 comments "I know, it's okay. I miss my dad, too."

message 19: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 79 comments "Who was your dad?" She asked quietly. The young girl's frantic mind was calm for the moment being.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 78 comments "His name was Lars. He was the nicest guy... he taught me pretty much everything I know. I never went to school, and I wasn't exactly homeschooled. I was more... given a hand-me-down of information, and I loved it."

message 21: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 79 comments "That sounds nice. I don't remember my dad, much..." she blanked out again.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 78 comments Chuck frowned sympathetically. "I'm sorry," he said.

message 23: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 79 comments She stared intently into space. A fly buzzed infront of her and she was twitched alert."BUG!"

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 78 comments Chuck jumped. "What! ...So?"

message 25: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 79 comments She jumped ontop of his shoulders squealing."BUG! BUG! KILLLLL IT!"

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 78 comments Chuck stumbled a bit, barely stopping himself from falling. "OKAY, I WILL!!!" Chuck whirled around, looking for the bug. "WHERE IS IT???"

message 27: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 79 comments She stopped telling for a moment before erupting into louder screams."IT TURNED INVISIBLE! SATAN BUG!"
((XD))

message 28: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (melanienmo) | 5 comments ((This is hysterical. Lol))

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 78 comments ((Yeah.))

Chuck started freaking out. "INVISIBLE BUGS??? WHERE??? WHERE ARE THEY???"

message 30: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 79 comments "No body knows,"Annele said getting serious.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 78 comments Chuck looked at her wildly. "THEN... Then... Why did you freak out?"

message 32: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 79 comments "BECAUSE BUGS ARE SCARY!" She screamed.

message 33: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (last edited Jun 04, 2012 02:27PM) (new)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 78 comments Chucked stared at her blankly. "...What?"

message 34: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 79 comments "Bugs...."She blushed."They are....DINT LOO AT ME LIKE IM CRAZY!"

message 35: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (last edited Jun 04, 2012 10:13PM) (new)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 78 comments Chuck shook his head. "I wasn't... I just thought that that was a little weird..." he said, pointing to a gigantic hole in the ground right past her shoulder.

message 36: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 79 comments "Ohh...."She walked up to the hole and kneeled by it."How interesting.."

message 37: by Aurora (new)

Aurora | 3 comments xD

message 39: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 79 comments "Come here...."She muttered waving a scaely hand.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 78 comments Chuck walke up behind her. "What is it?"

message 41: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 79 comments "If you fall in, where do you think you'll end up?"

message 43: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 79 comments "It's not that deep...."Annele kicked a rock in with her claw and watched it fall down the hole. It landed with a defenite plip. "Water. What? No.... You need to go down there and see what it is."

message 45: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 79 comments "You should..."The girl's red eyes flickered to him."You'll fit."

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 78 comments ((Sorry, had to give my dad a guitar lesson real quick.))

"I'd rather not, still. I don't like places like that..."

message 47: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 79 comments "GET IN THE HOLE~!" She whined stomping her foot.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 78 comments Chuck jumped. Deckard Cain, this woman was. "Yes, m'lady..." he said, before slipping into the hole.

message 49: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 79 comments "HOW IS IT,"she yelled.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 78 comments Chuck made a face. "Boring. Nothing here... can I get out now?"

« previous 1 3