Bordome Be Gone discussion

Chat The Day Away > Embaressing Moments

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Ever have one of those stupid moments that create the worst embaressment ever? You can share those moments here.

message 2: by OfficialNerd (new)

OfficialNerd | 3 comments hmmmm.... oh i got one soo i was swimming with my sis and bro and i was wearing showy stuff anyways my back yard had a wooden gate so u cant see whos passing by anyways so these ppl my mom knows and they came to vist but i dnt know that they where outside of the gate until they knocked and open the door( btw the door was unlocked for some dame reason and im mad about that !!!!! ) so my lil bro and big sis left and i was alone swimming and all of sudden they came and saw me and one of the ppl i had a crush on him!!!! GRRRR.... DAMIT!! anywasy so i told them to close the door and they did but when they did i ran up my house stairs and i sliped on the water in the hall way and crashed into the door (that hurt as hell)and they came up the stairs and i was trying to open the door and the dame door was locked (stupied siter locked it ) and i felt really red when they saw me on the ground XD thats it

dont u dare laugh at me =!!!!! lol

message 3: by regan (new)

regan One time I was playing soccer (At practice) and it was like 9 pm and there was dew on the grass. So I went to take a corner kick and I slipped and fell on my but and screamed!!! Everyone on my team was laughing and my tailbone hurt for like a week!!! So Embaressing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

๖ۣۜƧilverlight One time my eldest newphew-he was like four when this happened-took off his pull up, and was running around the house only in his shoes and socks, he kept shaking his but at everyone. I was trying to get him to put another pull up on, when he descided to go out the door, and run down the street with my sister-his mother-laughing her butt off as I went after him. Out neighors started laughing and pointing and I swear I wanted to kill my nephew and sister!

message 5: by OfficialNerd (new)

OfficialNerd | 3 comments Silverlight wrote: "One time my eldest newphew-he was like four when this happened-took off his pull up, and was running around the house only in his shoes and socks, he kept shaking his but at everyone. I was trying ..."

hahahhahaha lol was it cold if it was it would have been funny when he is staring to pee and it freezes lol that would make me pee on my pants and illl have to start wearing pull ups

๖ۣۜƧilverlight No he didn't pee and it was spring, but still! MAjor embaressment!

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ☽Keeli☾ wrote: "Omg! can I tell one? It's not very funny but it was a funny moment."

Sure go ahead!

message 8: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 72 comments In P.E. we were roller skating, so we were going around my school. Well a pool is connected to the school, so around that area is lunch lady land. it has some ditches on the curb so that the trucks could back up into the loading docks. SO me and my friends weren't the best at skating. SO my friend trinity comes up behind me grabbing my shoulders trying to balance. Turns out she pushed me faster then I wanted, I got my balance off guard and BAM! I hit a car that was parking. I luckily was okay, but I had a big bloody bruise all over my chest. Everyone laughed and poked me.. it didn't feel very nice. T . T

message 9: by regan (new)

regan Awww. That sounds mean!! We aren't allowed to roller skate at my school.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Um...ouch....

message 11: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 72 comments aha i'm okay! lucky I didn't hurt or break anything! ^-^ I have another one where I fell into a trashcan at lunch in front of my crush. Also trinity's doing.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ....O.o

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Once in school we had this project where every team had to get up in the front of the class and do some kind of dance. So there was me, my friend who's a girl, and two boys in my team. We were sent into the hall to practice our dance. Shila-the girl-talked me into trying the dance. So we were having fun, when suddenly I turned around and the two boys were starring at me. The next thing I knew there was a rumor going around about how I swayed my hips when I danced and every guy kept glancing over at me....so embaressing! I blame it on Ricky! He was the one with a smile on his face when he saw me dancing!

message 14: by regan (new)

regan Awwwww! I hate rumors!!!!

message 15: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 95 comments Idk of any embarrassing moments of me really...I mean, when I was like 6 I was leaning against a pole but I fell into a puddle. XD

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Jaidyn wrote: "Idk of any embarrassing moments of me really...I mean, when I was like 6 I was leaning against a pole but I fell into a puddle. XD"

I ran into two different poles and a lamppost in my life. Plus got hit in the head with a soccer ball, got hit in the face by a swing...those are both painful and embaressing...

message 17: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 95 comments OH Once I was riding my bike, and I was thinking about Warrior Cats, when I was swerving and I ran accidentally biked into a fence.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight One of my friends was getting mad at me because I wouldn't shut up about this boy I had a crush on. So she pushed me right into the guy, and he caught me after stumbling backwards...I swear I turned red...

message 19: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 95 comments XD I've had several embarrassing crush moments. *sigh* But I can't share because my dear Kacie would print them out somehow (becuz she don't know how) and most likely show it to him.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Heh. I descided that when I get a bf-I'll be starting high in Sep that...*Clears throat* Nah I won't tell...

message 21: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 95 comments lol

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Hmm, let's see...I have had so many embaressing moments in my life that it's hard to keep track of them all.

message 23: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 72 comments *runs in crying* I HATE DINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sniffles* Do you know that moment when parents criticism goes to far.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ☽Keeli☾ wrote: "*runs in crying* I HATE DINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sniffles* Do you know that moment when parents criticism goes to far."

Yes I do. What happened? Want to talk about it?

message 25: by Keeli (last edited Jun 03, 2012 07:26PM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 72 comments no.. well... I DON'T KNOW!

wait.. who the heck am I? I'M NEVER CRYING! ^-^..... ;. ;

message 26: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Hmmm... Well, I was with my 2 year old cousin Logan and we went to Casey's to get gas. When Lesley (His mom, my aunt) didn't come out for a while, Logan started to get mad. After about ten minutes, Logan yelled out the window "Hurry up, you son of a b*tch!" .....He was 2, remember that. After he yelled that out, people started to stare at me like "why would you let him say that?" and I got a bunch of dirty looks from other customers.

message 27: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Jun 03, 2012 11:09PM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight O.o Two..? Just Two?

message 28: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Yeah... It wasn't as bad as his brother in Wal-Mart this one time. He was four and started cussing out an African American in one of the isles. That family is really racist... Especially his dad and our uncle Chris.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight That's messed up....

message 30: by Johns (new)

Johns | 980 comments Yeah..... We have a bad enviorment over at Uncle Shawn's house......

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Hmm...

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Okay, it's embaressing when your mom talks you into wearing this dress that only goes down to your knees, and shows a big partion of skin, and suddenly you look over from the girl side of the line, and some guy is checking you out-No-he was MAJORILY checking me out.

message 33: by regan (new)

regan Wow.... that happened to me onces and this boy was checking me out and I said to him, "Dude, I see you looking at me, it's obvious" and he said, "Are you free tonight?" So I said, "You know, I'd love to go out with you, but my favorite commercial is on TV, Sorry." Hahaha!! In his stupid face!!!

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Wow.

Okay, what about being tripping and having to be caught by your crush? Worst moments of your life, just want to shrink dow and vanish...

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Thinking someone is waving at you so you wave back, but they aren't really waving at you..

๖ۣۜƧilverlight I think most of my embaressing moments cosists of me running into anything. Once we were on a very-very long road trip and I fell asleep. when we got to a rest stop, my mom came and woke me up. It was just starting to get light outside, and I stumbled out of the car. It's a fuzzy memory but I remember someone was talking to me, and the dogs were barking and I was stumbling worst then a drunk and when someone said my name I turned my head to see who it was and suddenly WHAM I had walked right into a pole. That REALLY wakes you up - better then coffee!