Bordome Be Gone discussion

Who's Blog O.o > Blog ~Silverlight~

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Jul 23, 2012 01:32PM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight 6/01/2012

The majority of people start their blogs out by introducing themselves and their live style and so I have changed this first post to do just that, as I will change a few of my blog posts so that they actaully are meant to fit in a blog instead of a jornal. Truthfully it is rather hard to explain who I really am. I suppose I could start by saying that I might not exauctly be the most sane person out there, I often love to blurt out random stuff and do things that most people would vote as completely insane. I have the scars to prove the love of trying to play with every single stray cat I find, and have always wanted to volunteer for an animal shelter or something.

When I was four years old my parents begin to work double-shifts because the area of Nevada we had just moved to was rather expensive. In order to do this, my half-sister was the one who took on the job of babysitting me along with her bestfriend. The only thing was that my sister has always hated me because she thinks I've had a better life then her. She used to torment me with stories about how the boogey man was going to come and snatch me away, she sometimes locked me outside and I started to wonder around. The only real company I had while my sister was off in her own little world was a dog I had gotten when I was a few months old. And so up until I was about six or seven years old my sister was in charge of taking care of me. While her friend was always trying to freak me out with tales of ghost and saying she was a vampire - on times she actaully cut herself just so she could prove she thought she was a vampire. Later on my two cousins came to live with us, and so forth. Now my cousins are in foster care and I live in a new little town where we have a large back yard. I know have three dogs - Fawn, Gyspie & Shadow. A bunny named Nightfall. Two cats - Bell & Mystery. Two roosters - Geronimo & Thunder. Four hens - Sweetpea, Henny-Penny, Lulu & Hope. Two ducks - Duck & Dawn. And a turkey named Jewels. I have been living in this new town for only a few months and i find it lacks in teenagers considering the population isn't exauctly that big anyways. I will be venturing into High School as a Freshmen soon. While my parents are back to working until it is late I still have Shadow to keep me company. I plan on publishing a book I have known as Lost And Found soon and filling my dream of becoming a writer. I easily get bored with a lack of things to do here but at least it isn't to bad.

message 3: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Aug 29, 2012 09:08PM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight 6-8-2012

Puppies. They are full of untamed engery, and at first they may seem all fun and games. But as soon as the awe starts to wear off, you discover there is more then what you might have noticed. Each puppy starts out with it's flaws, just as a child might. Feeding, watering, playing, training, walking. The responsabilities never end. It is because of this that many people end up giving up their dogs, because they do not train them from an early age. You may think it is cute when a tiny little bundle of fuzz nibbles on your fingers, yet imagine when that adorible little thing turns into a beasty creature. Nibbling turns into two rows of sharp fangs piercing into skin. This is something to think about for me, since today was the day that I bought my new puppy. This is not the first puppy I have ever had, but this is the only one that the full burden of training it has been set onto my shoulders. His name is Shadow, and I have already learned he has not been potty trained, has issues about jumping up on things, is not fully leash trained, and has not been taught his name.

message 4: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments Haha~ So cute :)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Let's see. It seems that Shadow wasn't as inacent as he seemed. The day after I got him he started getting into major trouble-stealing shoes, chasing cats, eating everything in sight including my shirt and blankets-so I descided to write a jornal about this little Marley-And-Me on goodreads. It's called 'The Shadow Jornal'.

message 6: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments LOL~ :) How naughty~ I don't do my stories on GoodReads though. I do it on FanFiction instead...

๖ۣۜƧilverlight I have one fanfiction-I gott bored one day.

Everything but my one fanfiction and the jornal about Shadow is fantasy.

message 8: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments LOL~~ My stories are all fiction XD

message 9: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Aug 29, 2012 09:23PM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight 6-24-2012

I randomly feel like talking about my life now. So here is a hint of my average day.

Each morning the sunlight streams through then white curtains into my somewhat messy room, and the roosters began to start hollering telling me to get up. But it's always to early, and I snuggle up my puppy Shadow, who's also trying to keep from waking up. After a few minutes, dicovering this didn't work as it should have, I began to stirr and that's when Shadow gets up and begans to pull the covers off of my and playing tug a war with them. Slowly getting up, feeling more like a zombie then anything else, I have to get dressed and go outside. To the garage where the little baby chicks are waiting for me to feed and water them, while I let the three dogs out to go to the bathroom and try not to kill Shadow for nearly knocking me over a few dozen times. Then grab the feeding bowl, fill it and go out to the fence where the big chickens are. Slipping inside with a bunch of midget chickens trying to chase you and three dogs thinks yum...chicken isn't always easy. Throw the grain everywhere, try to avoid getting pecked by the fierce HennyPenny and collect up the eggs. Pull my butt back into the house, forgeting to let the dogs in-oh well, they'll live-and while I'm washing the egg I can hear the sound of the shower as my bad stinks up the bathroom with this disgusting Axe soap junk. Put the egg away, and go plop down in a chair to some random breakfast, normally either toast or ceral, while my mom starts asking if I let the dogs out, if I fed the chickens, watered the chicks. After finishing up my food I have to get up, go to my room and collect up my pet turkey so I can take her to her pin outside. Clean out the toxic pooop from her container, water and feed her. Let the dogs in, oops my bad, get yelled at about letting the dogs stay outside to long. Feed my meowing cats that are bouncing everywhere after me. Make my bed, clean up the mess I left on the table last night. Get of the computer, log onto GoodReads while my parents disapear off to work. At some point, I have to do the dishes and so I kind of go back and forth, wipe the counters off. Let the dogs out again-more like they ran me over to get out, check on the chicks and turkey again. Sit my butt back down to play on the computer, start groaning when my mom comes home and starts complaining at me about being lazy. Maybe write a few chapters of my book, race after my dog who normally at some point has got a hold of something he is not supposed to have. Go on a walk with the dogs, and listen to my mom complain about the way my father talks down to her, just nod my head and pretend I'm listening. Come home, return the turkey to her night time pin, and plop down in a chair again. Get a few hours to myself before my parents start complaining about the light that comes off of my laptop, log off for the night, feed the turkey, and go to sleep. At least try to. Watches Shadow running around, pulling my blankets off, yanking my pillow out from under my head, trying to eat my hands and my hair. Threaten to shave the puppy bald if he dosn't leave me alone, that dosn't work. Get up, have to go outside and play ball with him to get the energy out of his system, before I curl up and go to sleep. Woken up several times by a puppy bouncing on me and a bird squacking. Finally get some rest, only to by waken up and start my routine all over again.

~Welcome. To my life.~

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 621 comments Do you mind if I laugh? Becauseyour life seems very entertaining.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Go ahead and laugh. -.-

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 621 comments I'm sorry. I just think your dogs are funny :-)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight When your hair is getting pulled by a pair of slobby jaws then tell me about funny. I'm derived of sleep!

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 621 comments Well not that part....

๖ۣۜƧilverlight *Sighs*

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Okay I'm bored, and since I already gave you every hint that my life is the most boring one out there, until September when School Drama starts up against then I guess I might just have to write a bunch of wacko nonesense-also I lost the jornal I have so this is my excuse for writing some stupid stuff! Lol!

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Shadow is much to active today, considering that he bounced up on me and bit me on the cheek. I swear I wanted to strangle him. *Glares at Puppy*

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) NOOO!!!! DON'T HURT THE PUPPY!!!!!

๖ۣۜƧilverlight He bit me! I shouted at him and he hid under my bed...

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 621 comments My brother is afriad of dogs... >:(

๖ۣۜƧilverlight He;s still hiding under my bed...

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Silverlight wrote: "He;s still hiding under my bed..."

AWWW HOW CUTE!!

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ~7/19/2012

Have you ever seen what a mad scientist hair looks like? I bet you my hair is twice as bad when I wake up in the morning. My hair is long, and it snarls easily and I always have it down. So, when I wake up I sometimes scare myself in the mirror with my hair so out of it. It's like the twister of hair! Asides from that I have had really off the wall dreams so I started a dream jornal. If you want to hear one of my wacky dreams, the first chapter of my goodreads book 'Deja Vu' is actaully based off of a dream I had, though I changed a few minor details like the names of the people.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight 7/20/2012

It's amazing what kind of things my parents find to fight about. For example, the other day then we were out of town going on a drive to a little town when my dad made a bad turn and pulled out into traffic. My mom began to shout at him about how he was going to get in an accident and kill me. That started a arguement then lasted a good half an hour about how if I died then who's fault it would be. Then somehow the conversation turned into something about which one of them would survive if they were stranded in the middle of nowhere. And so, that whole day I had to hear them fighting over every single detail of everything. And as for today, they began to fight about which direction to take to get to the high school so I could get registered for this year. Whenever I say something about this then my dad blames the fights on my mom and my mom blames it on my dad. Real nice family I have right? For awhile they wouldn't even sleep in the same bed and my dad likes to cuss and my mom likes to scream and sometimes I think I live in a madhouse. Have you you met me? I'm the sane one here!

๖ۣۜƧilverlight 7/23/2012

I find the best example of trying to get someone to stop argueing is to blurt out something random. Of course this will confuse them at first and get you lots of strange looks, but trust me this works. It was just yesterday me and my parents went out to eat, and they were fighting about how they weren't seeing this or that while the other was. So I suddently blurted out "Look, there's a dancing blue bannana! Oh wait, niether of you see it. I win!" They started laughing after I said this, but they also stopped fighting.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight 7/25/2012
(view spoiler)

I have always known my place when it came to popularity. And for one thing I would never want to be in the popular crowd, I have and always will be one of the underdogs, not exauctly a loner but not exauctly one to want to stick around a ton of people. I just can't see why anyone would want to be popular, since all it tully is, is several kids looking up to you and befriending you because they want something that you have either money or a high ranking. You won't have any true friends as one of these "Popular" people, and as soon as you make one mistake, skip one heartbeat, they will drop you like a rock and let you sink. The marity of the girls and guys who want to be at the top of the school don't realize that the only things that come out of this are pain and sorrow. Someone is always going to get hurt, there are stories about how people were so angry at the populars that they found extreme ways to get revenge or just to move up a rank. People have been drugged, killed and some pushed so far that they commited sucide. So once again I ask: Would you want to be popular? Never know who your real friends are. Be used and abused. Become the cause of someone's death. This is the only good that will ever come out of it. And thing of this way, when you turn into an adult there is no more "Popular People". They are gone just like that, they don't matter, they don't exist. Welcome to reality people.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ~10/14/2012~

Gaze out the window, watch the gentlebreze rustle the leaves of the trees together. See clouds slowly moving across the wide blue sky. Hear the faint tweets of the birds as they hop and fly, they are free and you are not. You can image the feeling of the warm sunlight touching your skin, unlike the cool air that hangs around you. You look around, see the people whom huddle and whisper together. They are restless. They want out. The ticking of the clock seems drawn out. Tick. Tick. Tick. In the front of the classroom a stranger rambles on, but you pay them little mind. You have heard it all before. The stranger paces, he points a finger out. Orders you to listen. He is your prison guard. The walls around you seem to sufficate you, the chattering pounds inside of your ear drums. Tick. Tick. Tick. Why won't the clock hurry up? Only a few more minutes until your free....but then you'll wake up tommorow. And you'll realize that it will start all over again. You won't be trully free. What is freedom? It is not this. Tick, Tick, the bell goes off. The day is over, time to go home. Time to get ready to start again. Because this is no ordinary prison. This is a School, a prison for young minds. Only the strong can survive here....

I am not part of the strong. I am the girl in the corner. The one who observes those around, I hear what they say around me but they do not know me. I know them though. That boy over there, the one with dark eyes and dark hairs who slumps in his seat. If you ask him a question, he will give you the answer. The right answer. He comes from a bad family, he does not want to show he is smart, but he is. He says things about himself...as though he wants to be hated, as if he's done something wrong and thinks he should be punished. He is like me. He isn't part of the strong, nor the weak. He is trying to survive. Sits in the corner, slumps down a little further. He wants to be left alone. So do I. Hate me if you want, love me if you will. It dosen't matter. It won't last forever. School dosen't last forever. I know I can make it. I am not part of the strong. I am not part of the weak. I am just trying to survive.