UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

Meet the Authors > Aloha !! Willie Wit...

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by willie (new)

willie (williewit) Hello folks, just a little pre emptive strike cos i am at work tomorrow.

Twenty Tiny Tales - Redux is free on June 2nd + 3rd

Celebrating being near one year old now - a new updated version with 5 extra stories and *new improved* spelling and punctuation... ( despite this i have already spotted a word missing from one of the new stories...lol )

My gratitude to those who encouraged me way back when is eternal.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Twenty-Tiny-T...

:o)
xxx

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Willie! How are ya? Lovely to see you!

Do you mean you haven't had an author thread before now?

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Well of course you did!

It's right here!

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/6...

Which one would you like me to delete?

message 4: by willie (new)

willie (williewit) The old one please, it got a bit lost in the ether and i have had to shut my 'smallstories' blog down as you can't have stuff available if it's on kindle.

Have i missed anything ?

;o)

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Okay, will do.

You've missed lots!!!

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments Perhaps you could do your thread title while you are about it Willie. We can't have any favouritism can we?

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Oh yes. Please put your name in the title, Willie.

message 8: by willie (new)

willie (williewit) My first thread was called Aloha ! so i called this one Aloha !!

;o)

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Lol! You're so clever Willie.

If you want to catch up with the happenings, skimming through the morning! thread is a good idea.

Not the whole thing, you'd be there for days. Just the last few pages.

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments WillieWit wrote: "My first thread was called Aloha ! so i called this one Aloha !!

;o)"

I knew you would say that... I should have taken a bet on it. We only had 2 authors and 10 members then though and if we continued to allow the authors threads to have random titles we would have 3000 threads entitled 'Buy this Book' by now...

Anyway, welcome back... How are things? I assume you have given up the day (night) job and are living on your writing now!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Lovely to see you here again, Willie! Hope to see much more of you.

:0)

message 12: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18544 comments Patti (Stir Crazy) wrote: "Lol! You're so clever Willie."

And you're so patronising Patti ;o)

message 13: by Stuart (new)

Stuart Ayris (stuayris) | 2696 comments Welcome back Willie!!

Vanessa (aka Dumbo) (vanessaakadumbo) | 8703 comments Hi Willie...remember me...oh don't hide behind that sofa again...I don't bite!
;0)

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Jud (Disney Diva) wrote: "Patti (Stir Crazy) wrote: "Lol! You're so clever Willie."

And you're so patronising Patti ;o)"

Oiy! That was a heartfelt compliment!

message 16: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18544 comments tee hee

message 17: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Hill | 1603 comments Willie kindly agreed to be the first author in my blog's guest author spot 10 Questions With...

Thanks for looking.
http://jhillwriter.blogspot.co.uk