HETALIA EPIC ROLEPLAY~ (Operation Seax) discussion

AU Roleplay > Nyotalia~

Comments Showing 1-50 of 239 (239 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) Well.....need I explain?

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 179 comments ((:3))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hmm… does this start out at a World Conference or something?))

message 4: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) ((maybe....))

message 5: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 64 comments ((8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD NYO DENMARK OMFG!!!!!!!!!))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((O_O

*falls out of chair from laughing*

…somehow, I picture Male!Atlantis looking a bit like Switzerland… o_O BRAIN, WHY YOU SO WEIRD?!))

message 7: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) ((mehhhhhh))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((:D SHEEP! *glomps*))

message 9: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 64 comments ((I think if Atlantis was still alive (And when I say that, I mean her citizens as well) They'd have BROWN hair.)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((DX I know, I know… but I failed))

message 11: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 64 comments ((It's fine~ Most Eurpean nations are blonde, but just look at Greece~))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm very aware of that… I realized that AFTER I submitted my charrie to HERG:D and here… but… bleeeehhhhhhhhh))

message 13: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 64 comments ((XD If she is truly GHreece's daughter, his genes would be strong in her, therefore her hair WOULD be blonde, but I srsly don't care~ U do what u want~))

message 14: by Blood Bone and Muscle (last edited Jun 08, 2012 02:51PM) (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle | 103 comments ((The minoans always painted themselves with dark features.
http://www.google.ca/search?client=sa... This does not change how the movie 'Atlantis' played out.))

message 15: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 64 comments ((*-* I'd love to chat, but gtg~ LOVE THE PICTURE! BYE!))

Blood Bone and Muscle | 103 comments ((Dasvidanya!))

message 17: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 64 comments ((IMMA BACKA~

The movie displayed the Atlantians with white hair~ Wait: Which movie are you talking about? The one with Kida, or no?~)

message 18: by Witchy, Auntie Eire!!! =D (new)

Witchy | 151 comments Mod
((WE SHOULD HAVE THEM START OFF IN A WORLD CONFERANCE IN IRELAND!))

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 179 comments ((IIIIIRELAAAAND!!!))

message 20: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 64 comments ((BWAHAHAHA~ DENMARK IS UP FOR THE DRAMA~

Denmark: Yes I am! >:D

Iceland: *facepalms*))

Blood Bone and Muscle | 103 comments ((I most solemnly agree. I do apologies for the fact that Russia still sees her as a very man-like woman. It must be how she sits or how she breaths...))

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 179 comments ((FUFUFUFU!!!! :DDD))

message 23: by Witchy, Auntie Eire!!! =D (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle wrote: "((I most solemnly agree. I do apologies for the fact that Russia still sees her as a very man-like woman. It must be how she sits or how she breaths...))"

((how she breaths?))

message 24: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 64 comments ((YAY!~ :DDDD NOW COPENHAGEN CAN JOIN THE FUN!!!!!!

Denmark: Won't we just swap appearances?~

Copenhagen: Yes, we certainly will. :D

Denmark: I SEE!))

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 179 comments ((VEEEEEE!!!! BRB~))

message 26: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) ((Essex: hey, a- holes, my writer says: START THE F***ING RP))

message 27: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 64 comments ((BYEE SECRET~ *waves hysterically*

OKAY~ WHERE DO WE START?~ *as i the place* AT IRELAND'S HOUSE POR WHAT?~))

message 28: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) ((yeah, Irelands house~))

message 29: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 64 comments ((SICK~ HOW DOES EVERYONE GET NYOFIED?~

(view spoiler)

message 30: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) ((heheh....you'll see....))

Blood Bone and Muscle | 103 comments Ukraine tripped through the door, no longer with knives of back-pain. Sh-he touched his chest, warming a hand on his heart or his breast and feeling nothing but muscle and skin.

"Wh-what?" He said in a low, not contralto but man low. Like the hum of a good, well worn tractor.

message 32: by Witchy, Auntie Eire!!! =D (new)

BAM!

Colors shot out of the roof of Ireland's house. It was like America's fourth of July.

POP BANG!

"Ahhh! Crap!" The island screamed,"What te hell did I do! Damn!" She frantically looked for something to stop the spell gone terribly wrong, but found nothing.

CRASH ZAP!

The lights flew everywhere, hitting every county and cannon out there, including Ireland.

And thus the countries are changed gender.

message 33: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 64 comments Denmark stretched, and yawned. "Geez, I am EXSAUSTED." s/he said in a higher voice than usual. "Eh?" s/he said in curiousity. S/He had fallen asleep during the meeting at Ireland's house. "Oi, broth-" s/he waved at where he thought Ireland was sitting, when he noticed his/her hands were slimmer. No, that wasn't the word, more feminine. "What the-" she reeled her han din, examining it closely. "Er... Last time I checked, I thought I had looser gloves." It was true, her gloves were a bit tighter thn usual. She sat back, trying to ignore it, when she noticed he chest was feeling a bit heavier, although she could just barely tell. Immediatly, she sat upright. She looked down at her chest in shock.

"OH, MY GOD!!! I'VE GOT BOOBS!!!!"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

(( "OH, MY GOD!!! I'VE GOT BOOBS!!!!" <--- PFFT! ))

Cape Verde squealed. THe nation blinked. They touched their chest,

"NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

message 35: by Witchy, Auntie Eire!!! =D (new)

((XD))

Ireland rushed out of his/her beer cellar with a digninified trip."D-Damnitt! Your a chick!"

message 36: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) Essex stared blankly ahead, "I don't wanna even say where southend peir's gone....." he murmured, green eyes wide.

message 37: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 64 comments ((WHAT IT'S TRUE~ WHAT ELSE WAS SHE SUPPOSED TO SAY?~))

"As a m-matter of fact, I am." Denmark said, blushing madly. "A-And you're a dude! What the Hell happened!?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Cape Verde hit the wall with his head. He kept on headwalling, gripping the wall.

message 39: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 64 comments Denmark almost screamed (LIKE A GIRL), but kept her head on straight. Although she didn't sream, she started to panic. "U-Um, how do I handle things when I have my normal, manly concsionce when I'm in a girl's body!?"

message 40: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) Essex started smirking, "heh....heheh....I'm bigger than any of you......"

message 41: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 64 comments "I'M STILL MY SAME HEIGHT, BRIT!" Denmark said, in a triumphant tone. She stood up, actually taller than normal. "Switch that, I'm taller." she said grinning.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Cape Verde tilted his head, "Big-ger?"

message 43: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) "noooo....that's not what I ment..." Essex grinned, standing up, "I BEAT PRUSSIAS 5 METERS BITCHES!!!"

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 179 comments ((XDDD))

message 45: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) ((YUP....THATS WHAT eSSEX IS THINKING))

message 46: by GonnaWingIt (last edited Jun 08, 2012 05:56PM) (new)

GonnaWingIt | 64 comments Big Sister Lime wrote: ""noooo....that's not what I ment..." Essex grinned, standing up, "I BEAT PRUSSIAS 5 METERS BITCHES!!!""

"AHAHAHA~ Right, well, right now, I am penisless." Denmark stuck her tongue out. "Suxcks to be you~ Backfire: I have boobs. Oh, well~"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Five meters?" Cape Verde said.

Cape Verde was a partially tall boy with darker skin then his female version. He had an innocent face and chubby cheeks and blue eyes. He had curly shoulder length hair pulled back into a low ponytail with a green string. He was wearing a maroon coloured jacket, blue jeans, and combat boots.

message 48: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) "PFFFFFFFFFFFF- I still beat all the 'guys'~"

message 49: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 64 comments "Oi, Capey, he's talking about hisnew man part." Denmark zipped over to Cape Verde, and whispered in his ear.

Note to self: Refrain from folding your arms.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Cape Verde blushed and kicked Essex where the sun don't shine, "YOU PERV!"

« previous 1 3 4 5