The Legend of Zelda: Roleplay discussion

The Legend of Zelda > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nina Sakura, ɪᴛ's ᴀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 58 comments Mod
The Legend of Zelda is the first game in the Zelda series, and it was released for the NES. You can roleplay about it here.

message 2: by Matt (new)

Matt (lusivanosin) | 32 comments Lusivano sits at the lonely tavern smoking a rolled up cigarette and sipping at a mugful of mead; the usual routine for the youngest mercenary in the whole of Hyrule. He sighs and gestures his hand for another mug of mead, "You sure you should be drinking on the job?" Asked the tavern owner rather bluntly. "What job, the one I don't have?" Spat Lusivano as he stubbed the cigarette out on the counter. "I may have something for you if you're interested?" The tavern owner teased; Lusivano stood up and smacked his hand onto the counter with an emphasised grin brewing on his youthful face. "I'll take it!" He roared, "Hold on now!" The tavern owner began "Word is that Hyrule's princess, Zelda has been taken by the powerful wizard Ganondorf" He finished. "Ganon-what? Listen... I'm no knight in shining armor and my prices ain't cheap! Spread the word around Hyrule that I'll help any wanna-be heroes out for the right coin". The tavern owner nods, obliging his request and places his leather tunic on. "Watch the place for me while I go to the kingdom. At least that way you can pay your tab haha!" Said the Tavern owner. Lusivano gestured a nod and resumed his drinking, waiting for the tavern owner to return with a hero or two...

message 3: by Matt (new)

Matt (lusivanosin) | 32 comments Lusivano heard a rustle of trees from outside and let out a loud yawn as he stood up. He walked out from the tavern and saw a girl hanging from a tree. To most this would seem like a moment for hero-ism but for Lusivano it was a moment for... "Hahaha! You stuck there? Hahaha!" It took him quite a while before he finally stopped laughing and decided to be a little bit more sensitive. "You need some help pet?" He asked, rather sincerely.

message 4: by Matt (new)

Matt (lusivanosin) | 32 comments He stands under the tree with his arms out. "Fine. I'll catch you... I swear on my life." He smiles, seeming sincere about his words. "C'mon! I'm not gonna let you fall..." He looked up at her waiting.

message 5: by Matt (new)

Matt (lusivanosin) | 32 comments (( do it! XD))

Lusivano sighs and waits patiently with his arms at the ready. He knew she was going to end up falling; whether she wanted to or not. "Just drop..." He said quietly.

message 6: by Matt (new)

Matt (lusivanosin) | 32 comments He caught her as she fell from the tree. He found it rather hilarious how stereotypically romantic the situation was. "Mi' lady..." He says rather kindly. He resists the urge to press his lips to the gorguess girl's and instead just stares into her eyes.

message 7: by Matt (new)

Matt (lusivanosin) | 32 comments Sin smiled back. "It's no problem love, always here to help. What're you doing out here anyway?" He says as he lightly places her on her feet.

message 8: by Matt (new)

Matt (lusivanosin) | 32 comments Lusivano shakes his head with a smile. "Don't tell me... You're off to rescue that princess gal right?" He says in a rather unimpressed voice, "I'd be willing to help you out though... For a price" he finishes with a subtle smirk embarking across his face.

message 9: by Matt (new)

Matt (lusivanosin) | 32 comments "Coin of course" he says with a chuckle. "You may have heard of me" he ponders. "Names Lusivano and yours." He says with a small smirk spreading his face.

message 10: by Matt (new)

Matt (lusivanosin) | 32 comments (( you do realise that he is well liked throughout Hyrule right? It wouldn't make sense for somebody to call him an asshole XD))

message 11: by Stacia (new)

Stacia (Saoirse) ✩Creation Goddess of Night Court★ (ches_shire707) Zelda wandered through the corridors of her castle in the clouds, perfectly relaxed yet very bored. Lost in thought about where Lord Ghirahim could be and shuddering as she straightened her tiara that rested on the crown of her head.

message 12: by Matt (new)

Matt (lusivanosin) | 32 comments "Asshole or not... You pay half now and half afterwards." He said with a smirk, his only interest was almost defiantly with money.

message 13: by Twilight (new)

Twilight (Heroingreen) | 257 comments ((Hey guys! :) Is it alright if I join? My OC Lyr is in the 'characters' for LoZ))

message 14: by Twilight (new)

Twilight (Heroingreen) | 257 comments ((*Lyra))

Gait ~Giratina~ || Lord of the Distortion World || Renegade of the Universe || Bringer of Darkness and Fear || Fear my horrible powers, feel my tremendous Hate!  (Novustas) | 9 comments Garra the 23 year old Sheikah boy was walking and found himself lost in the garden of the Royal family's Castle.

message 16: by Matt (new)

Matt (lusivanosin) | 32 comments (( Just about re-touched this thread. Just so people know, I WILL be RP'ing in here if you feel up to it? ))

message 17: by Lord Ghirahim (new)

Lord Ghirahim (lordghirahim) | 501 comments ((Cool! :D I'll be Ghirahim, if that's okay? I noticed that Princess Vaati mentioned something about him.))

message 18: by Matt (new)

Matt (lusivanosin) | 32 comments (( Oh... Umm. This isn't Skyward Sword.))

message 19: by Lord Ghirahim (new)

Lord Ghirahim (lordghirahim) | 501 comments ((Yeah, I'm rp'ing in the Skyward Sword one too. I just noticed Princess Vaati's post and I wanted to jump on that chance. :) But I'll be a different character if you want me to. :) ))

message 20: by Matt (new)

Matt (lusivanosin) | 32 comments (( I'm not sure. Up to you really...))

message 21: by Lord Ghirahim (new)

Lord Ghirahim (lordghirahim) | 501 comments ((Oh boy...I don't like making decisions like this... But I'll think on it. :) ))

message 22: by Matt (new)

Matt (lusivanosin) | 32 comments (( Alrighty man. I've got one going in the Majora's Mask one too! :D))

message 23: by Lord Ghirahim (new)

Lord Ghirahim (lordghirahim) | 501 comments ((Oh cool! :D I'll have to look at it. Hahahah also, I'm a girl.... But I do understand how my username is misleading... :) ))