The Legend of Zelda: Roleplay discussion

The Legend of Zelda > Characters

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nina Sakura, ɪᴛ's ᴀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 58 comments Mod
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

message 2: by Matt (new)

Matt (lusivanosin) | 32 comments Name: Lusivano
Race: Elf
Personality: Lusivano is one gifted with the art of duel blade usage; he uses such skills for simple things like hunting. He is a very cocky and arrogant boy but has good reason for it; he is a very popular hyrulian lad that considers himself a maverick. Now that he has matured he spends his time in taverns looking for mercenary work, that's exactly where you'll find the clever young lad.
Appearance: Lusivano has white, messy styled hair; one eye green, the other crimson red. He wears a brown, leather jacket with buckles and straps; a black torn shirt and a two blades tied to his hips. The lower half is nothing special, a leather belt, a pair of black leather trousers and brown boots.

message 3: by Laurel (new)

Laurel (Lauizzle) | 91 comments Oh, hi! It'd be cool to join this RP with you, but I don't necessarily know what you're thinking about plot... Is this the NES original Zelda game RP, or the overall Zelda whatever-the-crap you want RP?

message 4: by Matt (new)

Matt (lusivanosin) | 32 comments I'm not entirely sure either :L I'm presuming it's just 'The Legend Of Zelda' franchise overall :P

message 5: by Matt (new)

Matt (lusivanosin) | 32 comments I like it :) you should join the roleplay :D

message 6: by Laurel (new)

Laurel (Lauizzle) | 91 comments Cool, sorr, I can't join in today, but I will!! :)

message 7: by Twilight (last edited Feb 22, 2014 09:19PM) (new)

Twilight (Heroingreen) | 257 comments {Name} Lyra Night
{nicknames} Lie (Ly)
{gender} female
{Age} 17
{Race} Hylian

{Personality}
Kind,friendly,protective,loyal, might be aggressive.

{history}
Lyra was born three years after Zelda. A fortune-teller predicted that Lyra would be able to be the downfall of Hyrule, so the king and queen immediately sent her away when able to. They sent her to our world, so no one in Hyrule would be able to use her for their purposes.

One day, when Lyra was 16, Zelda sent a letter to her that brought her back to Hyrule. She then starts her journey with Link.

{likes}
music, singing, reading, LoZ, weapons, wolves.

{dislikes}
Annoying people, spiders, etc. (I'll fill in anymore if I can come up with sonething.)

{Other}
*Loves to sing a lot.

*Will protect those till her last breath if needed.

*Isn't scared easily

*Loves to make friends

Emilia {I'm broken and need someone to fix me} | 1 comments Name:
Avani Tannaz

Race:
Elf

Personality:
Avani is very sweet and kind, but can be very shy. If you can get to know her, she can be the most romantic and sweet elf. Although she seems shy, she's determined and hard working. She ranks high in healing, which pleases her. She's calm, mostly, and can be very level-headed when wanted too. She's super nice and very easy to make friends with, but she can't trust easily. She's protective and loyal to her close friends.

Appearance:
description/

Other:
-She ranks very high in healing only.

Gait ~Giratina~ || Lord of the Distortion World || Renegade of the Universe || Bringer of Darkness and Fear || Fear my horrible powers, feel my tremendous Hate!  (Novustas) | 9 comments Name: Garra
Race: Sheikah
Personality: Clumsy, serious.
Appearance: wears a Blue mask on his mouth with the sheikah symbol on it, arms and legs wrapped, has skin tight white pants and a crooked Brown belt with Deku Nuts and a Sword. has no shirt.(No pic)
Other: Likes to hang out on death mountain and dig out a special orre to upgrade his weapons.

message 10: by EC (new)

EC Chaney (TwistedOtaku) | 7 comments Name: Ryu Darkshade
Race: Hylian
Personality: Jerk most of the time. But, can be fun when he wants to.
Appearance:http://cdn.backyardchickens.com/5/5d/...
Other: twisted
can't put up with stupid people

message 11: by amber (new)

amber Neuroth | 8 comments Name: Dark link
Race: Hylian
Personality: Evil, Dark, a prankster, and strong , very rarely shows weakness
appearance: if you look at my picture on the settings you will see what he looks like

message 12: by Viollette (new)

Shadow Viollette (ShadowViolette) | 12 comments Name: Viollete Cache Shadow
Known as: Shadow Violette
Appereance: Dark Greyish purple hair,pale skin, and grey Violet clothing with eyes that change with her personality. Athletic and lean, but still a shadow.
Disquised Appearance: Disquise one: A shadow, like any other, but in the shape a being. Disquise two: Genderbent Vio from four swords.
Race:Shadow being
Weakness: light
Crush: unknown, but has one.
Personality: can be cruel, dark attitude. Though has a secret personality only unlocked by those who may be able to become a close friend. This rarely happens.
Lives: roams.
Specialties: Dark magic, Shadow Bow.

And I think that's all, right?