Bordome Be Gone discussion

Book Chat > Hunger Game Fans

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Jun 01, 2012 12:10PM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Randomly chatting...

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins

Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins

Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) by Suzanne Collins

message 2: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 95 comments I AM THE HUNGER GAMES FAN GIRL. I am THE Hunger Games Fangirl like no joke.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Which one is your fav book?

message 4: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 95 comments I don't know...They all make me cry, especially Mockingjay.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Yeah, a lot of sad moments...

Who's your fav charries?

message 6: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 95 comments Peeta...lol but It wasnt the deaths that made me cry. It was the little romantic moments between Peeta and Katniss that no one else notices. They pierce my heart everytime, and I can't stop myself from crying because I always wonder why guys can't be just like him. Love is a complicated thing, and I think everyone wants to have moments like Katniss and Peeta. Lol now I'm just rambling...

๖ۣۜƧilverlight I don't mind you rambling. I agree, why can't guys be more like Peeta? XD

I like Finnick though, he turned out to be an unexpected friend.

message 8: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 95 comments Yes, I was crying for days after Finnick died, and I'm even kiddng. I was so depressed after I read Mockingjay again that people thought I was going to kill myself or something.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight I cried when he died...*Sighs* I cried when they said he had a son who would be missing his father for the rest of his life...

message 10: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 95 comments Yeah, me too. I was like 'O.O But Finnick...I was supposed to marry you...'

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Poor Anne and Finnick Jr. *Pouty look*

message 12: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments I was really only sad when Finnick, Prim, and Cinna died really. I cried for days.

message 13: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 95 comments Lol.

message 14: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments I didn't care when anyone else died. I just went like, oh okay.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight When Prim died I was like O.O Evil writer....

message 16: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments OMG ikr?!?

message 17: by regan (new)

regan Well Jaidyn might not agree with this but I did not like Peeta much. Don't hate for saying this, it's my opinion. The love between them seemed too forced and then I was just ticked off when Katniss married Peeta. But then you get to the bomb-shell. Children?? Wha?????? Just too fake for me. I liked the series though. Percy Jackson is just way better in my opinion. :)

message 18: by regan (new)

regan Silverlight wrote: "When Prim died I was like O.O Evil writer...."

My thoughts exactly.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight I didn't really like Mockingjay that much.

I liked Catching Fire & Hunger Games.

message 20: by regan (new)

regan Silverlight wrote: "I didn't really like Mockingjay that much.

I liked Catching Fire & Hunger Games."

Yeah, same here.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight *Nods slightly*

message 22: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments Mockingjay totally bored me out. I fell asleep while reading it. I'm not kidding. I was just lying on the couch and my head was spinning around and then I fell asleep. Catching Fire and Hunger Games was much better. Honestly, Suzanne Collins could have done better with Mockingjay from her progress with Hunger Games and Catching Fire, but she didn't which upset me.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Lazy writers.

So was the Hunger Game movie any good?

message 24: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments True that. The movies was NOT any good at all. Jennifer Lawrence was a good actress for Katniss I have to admit. But Josh Hutcherson. Ugh. Peeta is first of all, supposed to be:
~Good looking
~Tall
~Taller than Katniss actually
JOSH HUTCHERSON WASN'T ANY OF THEM!!! Gale was my favorite in the movie than Peeta. Ugh. I loved Peeta in the books and they just ruined it for me with the movie >:(

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Ouch. I didn't think it would be any good-that's why I skipped out on watching it.

message 26: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments Hmph. Well the movie wasn't good. I don't know WHY the people keep saying oh it was amazing! because it wasn't. I regretted paying money for that thing.

message 27: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 95 comments 0.0 I REFUSE TO RP WITH YOU. FOREVER. I AM PISSED. THANK YOU JUEUN FOR BREAKING MY HEART AND BLOWING MY FUSE.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Jaid that's a bit dramatic.

message 29: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 95 comments NO. IT'S NOT.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Yes. It is.

message 31: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 95 comments NO. IT'S NOT. DISSING THE HUNGER GAMES MOVIE AND MOCKINGJAY IS DRAMATIC. YELL AT JUEUN.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight NO! Jaid everyone has an opinion. If she did not like the movie that is her opinion and you can not get her in trouble for liking or disliking something.

If you like the movie that is your opinion-no one is yelling at you for liking it, and no one will yell at her for disliking it. Now Stop.

message 33: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 95 comments -.-

message 34: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments -.- *Same here* I didn't like the movie though~~ The books were better~~~ And mockingjay was boring, a lot of people think that. It's true.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ (sirsly) AHUERGIUGAUIAGOPBHIVIOAUAHUBJBHAHUAUIHABUIBUG3
THE HUNGER GAMES..<3
I'm going to marry Finnick. He's gonna be all mine O_O . I'm making a shirt for the movies, and buying the tickets like a week before it comes out, and going to wait there at like 10, and during the movie freak out like a little girl :3 I love Finnick<3

message 36: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 95 comments HAHA. I do that every day. XD

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Finnick's dead. R.I.P he was one of my favorite charcters. Plus he got married to Anne before he died.

message 38: by █║ ✕ Angel ‟ (last edited Jun 16, 2012 02:24PM) (new)

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ (sirsly) I know :c .
I'm gonna cry when he dies. xD People are gonna stare at me at the movies. I cried when he died in the book D:

message 39: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 95 comments Me toos....

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ (sirsly) AHHH Im in a roleplay in a hunger games group. FINALLY.
Jaidyn, you should join! Eeep! It's on my profile "The Hunger Games Roleplay". The one that has like 500 people in it. Hurry if you want it, spots are being taken fast!xD

๖ۣۜƧilverlight I had a Hunger Game group for awhile but then I deleted it.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ (sirsly) Dx aw. xD

๖ۣۜƧilverlight *ShrugS*

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ (sirsly) Anyone seen the Saturday Night Live Hunger Games episode with Sophia? xD "You know what that means.. Wait for it, wait for it!

BOOOOOOMMM !

HUNGER GAMES! :D!"