Bordome Be Gone discussion

Book Chat > Team Twilight

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Jun 01, 2012 12:15PM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight I've never-ever-ever read these books but everyone seems to like them. You can complain, argue do whatever the hay you wanna...

Twilight (Twilight, #1) by Stephenie Meyer

New Moon (Twilight, #2) by Stephenie Meyer

Eclipse (Twilight, #3) by Stephenie Meyer

Breaking Dawn (Twilight, #4) by Stephenie Meyer

message 2: by regan (new)

regan Ummmm, yeah, not a fan.

message 3: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) Not as big of a fan of the books as I used to be, the first movie kinda killed it for me. Though I'm still a fan of Emmett....

message 4: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments Haatteee Twilight. Honestly it was full of suspense and stuff-that I liked. But then it got too-er- disturbing.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight I've never seen the movies or read the books but I've heard alot of people on other groups say the movies kind of ruined it for them.

message 6: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments The movies did ruin it. -.- It was pretty-um-intense. Oh god that sounds worse now. DDX

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Hollywood will do anything to make a few quick bucks.

message 8: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) | 174 comments OMG ikr? I would say they need to get a life but they do have a life -.- But the books were perfectly written with good emphasis and such, but movies were disturbing and just sick. >.<

๖ۣۜƧilverlight My mom descided to buy me the whole Twilight series the other day because she knows I love paranomal kind of books. So I have almost read the whole first book, and so far I can't see what's so wrong with the books. Edwards dosen't seem that bad, Jacob seems kind of young.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight I'm not on any teams. It just seems Edward and Bella are a good couple from what I read.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Hehe, I'm a quick reader. I'm on page 182 of book #2 already. Books always distract me...

๖ۣۜƧilverlight I wanted to strangle Edward when he left her like that.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight I caught curiouse and checked out the preview to the Twlight movie. I think the books are WAY-WAY better and I only saw a trailor of it!

๖ۣۜƧilverlight The book verstion is normally much better then the movie.