A Haunting (ROLE PLAY) discussion

Hell House > RP

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 11 comments Mod
Start

message 2: by yukari (new)

yukari (yukariyasha) | 12 comments As chiyoko slowly wakes up she would slowly slides the thick quilt off of her. she would slowly get out of the bed facing a the clock and her chess wear she keep her clothes in. she would rubs her eyes as she began to yawns opening the dresser door. looking up at the clock she would say it 4:30 in the morning. i almost miss the sun raising" she would pull out a mini skirt with black fishnets leggings. a blue button up shirt, a red tie, and a black vest the would leave a v shape opening. as she slowly put on her clothes. she would comb her short black hair that would stop right pass her shoulders. as she would motions the comb to to move a piece of her hair to the left side of her face that would cover part of the right side of her face. smiling, as she open her bed room door she would slowly walking down the lightly dim hallway she she would yell " mother, father i will be in the back yard" as she said that she knew she would have wake them. she would dash down the stairs, making her way to the backyard. as she stood there a little puzzle she would slowly walk to her mother garden, as she pluck a red rose she would, sit on the swing set. slowly swining she would home the rose in her hands as the thrones pierce her pale white skin blood would slowly trickles down her hand dropping on the green grass. looking up at the horizon a faint smile would swept across her face. As her soft, cold grey eyes would slowly close as she laid her head on the chain of the swing. as she took in a deep breath she would smell the cherry blossom

message 3: by Kittie (new)

Kittie G. (hinokosaiko) | 16 comments "CHIYOKO!" yells Hinoko. "Get over here RIGHT. NOW!"

message 4: by yukari (new)

yukari (yukariyasha) | 12 comments looking up she would slowly walk in. slowly
taking off her mask she said in a soft tone " yes sister..is somthing wrong"

message 5: by Kittie (new)

Kittie G. (hinokosaiko) | 16 comments " Put some clothes on! You look like a hooker!"

message 6: by yukari (new)

yukari (yukariyasha) | 12 comments slowly looking down at her self she would slightly blushs as she said "this is the school uniform"

message 7: by Kittie (new)

Kittie G. (hinokosaiko) | 16 comments "Fishnets = unnecessary." Hinoko says flatly

message 8: by Kittie (new)

Kittie G. (hinokosaiko) | 16 comments "and trampy." she added.

message 9: by yukari (new)

yukari (yukariyasha) | 12 comments her tone would sadden "but they look cool right?"

message 10: by Kittie (new)

Kittie G. (hinokosaiko) | 16 comments "no" she replied flatly

message 11: by Kittie (new)

Kittie G. (hinokosaiko) | 16 comments "you, look like a slut"

message 12: by Kittie (new)

Kittie G. (hinokosaiko) | 16 comments Hinoko drags Chiyoko by the ear back in the house

message 13: by yukari (new)

yukari (yukariyasha) | 12 comments Tightly closing her eyes would would follow her as she would mumble " only if teh sun was not up..i will destroy you"

message 14: by Kittie (new)

Kittie G. (hinokosaiko) | 16 comments Hinoko turns to Chiyoko, grabbing her by the nape of her hair.
"What was that?" she growled.

message 15: by yukari (new)

yukari (yukariyasha) | 12 comments her grey eyes would slowly widen she, she would say in a stoic voice "i will destroy you if you do not let me go......sister"

message 16: by Kittie (new)

Kittie G. (hinokosaiko) | 16 comments Hinoko gets closer to her face squinting.
"You wanna bet?" she says threateningly.

message 17: by yukari (new)

yukari (yukariyasha) | 12 comments She would look her the eyes as she said in a cold voice "I kill our parents that why we are on earth right now. What make you think I will not kill you with out a second thought"

message 18: by Kittie (new)

Kittie G. (hinokosaiko) | 16 comments Hinoko grips at her hair tighter
"no", she says " I mean you can't! " she barks in her face

message 19: by yukari (new)

yukari (yukariyasha) | 12 comments Standing there her eyes cut up at her hand " a there where you wrong" the sky would grow darker, her eye would turn black as she says "rajin Kai" she would slowly go under the ground. Once entering the shadow world she would slowly walk up to her shadow and said " I have the choice to kill you right now but, you are my only family. And let keep like that

message 20: by Kittie (new)

Kittie G. (hinokosaiko) | 16 comments Hinoko head buts Chiyoko

message 21: by yukari (new)

yukari (yukariyasha) | 12 comments See her head coming toward her she would slides back a couple feet looking at she said " I guess you want death then"

message 22: by Kittie (new)

Kittie G. (hinokosaiko) | 16 comments ((moron i already bonked your noggin my noodle!!!))

message 23: by Kittie (new)

Kittie G. (hinokosaiko) | 16 comments ((my new website!! http://facefreakk.webs.com/ ))