New York City Roleplay discussion

Queens > Italian Restaurant

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) An elegantly designed restaurant situated in the proud Queens, serving scrumptious Italian cuisine.

*Note: remember, all restaurants are fictional

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Eric walked into the beautiful Italian Restraunt with Kat behind him. He knew neither of them were dressed for this kind of food, but it was one of the best places he knew.
They were seated almost right away in a spot with a large window overlooking a garden.

message 3: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Wow it's real nice here." she said observing the restaurant, she didnt have to money for this kind of place, she would only look from afar

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "I agree," Eric said with a smile. He didn't ever have to worry about money because of his parents.

message 5: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kat looked around then back at him she smiled "Thanks for bringing me here, your too sweet."

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Eric laughed pointing at himself with a confused look on his face, then he laughed, "No you are the sweet one here..."

message 7: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kat blushed "Your making me blush. not many guys can do that." she said tuking her hjair behind her ear

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Alex grinned, "Well I'm glad I'm one of them." he picked up his menu and then set it down, already knowing what he wanted. "What do you want?" he asked Kat.

message 9: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kat looked down at the menu and then looked back at him "Hmm, I'll take what your taking." she smiled

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "Ok dried up squid legs it is," Eric said with a joking smile.

message 11: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kat wrinkled her nose "Are you serious?" she said with a small smile

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Eric laughed and leaned in toward her, "What? You don't like sea food?"
The waitress came by and asked them what they were having.
"Two lasagnas," Eric said then winked at Kat.
The server left with their order.
"I hope your not too disappointed I was joking about the squid legs," he said with a smile.

message 13: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kat laughed "Im anything but dissapointed.And the lasagna sounds awesome." she grinned

message 14: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "Yes awesome," Eric agreed. He looked distractedly out the window for a second. A shadow moved across the street into the alley. Eric could have sworn someone was watching them.... But why?
He brought his gaze back to Kat with a light smile, "So tell me about yourself. Work? Family? Interests?" he leaned forward to show his interest.

message 15: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kat brought her hands up to the table resting her elbows down "Well, i work in a pizzeria, I have a mother and father that i don't see anymore, and hmm my interests clubbing definatly and taking long walks in places and stuff." she laughed slightly "And how about you? Where does the handsome Eric come from." she grinned

message 16: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "Well I come from a snotty rich family that wanted me to take over the families business, but instead I left," Eric said matter of factly, "I didn't want that kind of life... So now I work at Starbucks and accept my parents weekly amount of money for me." he looked at her and smiled, "My interests are partying, sports, and being free from my parents..."

message 17: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "That's nice, i like that your not the typical snotty rich people." She gave him a sexy smile

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Eric smiled back, "What's the typical snotty rich person to you?"
As he said this he looked out the window again, he saw the shadow come from the alley and walk across the street. It came by the reatraunt and then slipped into an alley right next to it. Eric furrowed his eyebrows, wondering what that was.

((it's a person who's going to jump them when they leave the restraunt....o:))

message 19: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kat looked out the window trying to see what Eirc was looking at "Are you okay? You seem disturbed."

((Yaaay, drama i like:)))

message 20: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((haha yes(:))

Eric shook his head and looked away from the window, "It's nothing. Just my imagination playing tricks on me..."
The waitress comes with their lasagnas and sets them in front of them and then leaves.

message 21: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kat looks at him "Okay." she says, forgetting about the window when the food came she licked her lips "Mmm, this looks delish." she giggled

message 22: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Eric smiled and started eating.

message 23: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kat did the same and took a bite from the lasagna "mm, It tastes as good as it looks." she said

message 24: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "It really does..." Eric said with a small smile.

((I have to go for the weekend and prob won't be back til monday. Bye))

message 25: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Alright byee:)))

message 26: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((I'm back))

message 27: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((alright:)))

message 28: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((its your turn to post...))

message 29: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Oh haha okay.))

Kat smiled and took another piece of her lasagna

message 30: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Eric was half way through his lasagna when he stopped. He looked at Kat and asked, "Where did you live before New York?" he didn't know why... But he was curious.

message 31: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kat looked surprised at the question "I lived in Houston, Texas."

message 32: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Eric nodded, "That's a far ways away..."

message 33: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Ya, my parents moved here for a better job oppertunities and here i am." she smiled

message 34: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Eric smiled back, "Do you see them much? Your parents."

message 35: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "No, I live alone and don't like to visit them." she said almost a whisper

message 36: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Eric frowned, "Why not?"

message 37: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "It's a long story." she says waving it off and taking a bite of her lasagna

message 38: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "Ok then..." Eric said taking a bite of his lasagna, his last bite. He didn't want to push Kat to say anything she didn't want to.

message 39: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kat smiled and put her fork down "It was delicious!" she exclaimed going back to her normal bubbliness

message 40: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Eric smiled and payed the bill, "I'm glad you liked it..." he took her hand and walked out of the restraunt with her.

((scary jumper time (:))

message 41: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Hhaha yaay!!))

Kat smiled "Thanks for taking me here, it was really nice of you."

message 42: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "No problem Kat," Eric said with a smile, letting go of Kats hand to open his car. He didn't notice as a dark figure walked up behind Kat and put a firm hand over her mouth and wrap its other arm around her torso.

message 43: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kat clawed at the hand covering her hand, she was yelling into the strangers hand

message 44: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) When Kat didn't say anything he turned around and saw her, "Kat!" he yelled.

The figure had Kat in its tight grip and was already away from Eric. They started running with Kat in its arms.

Eric chased him, "Kat!!!" he yelled again. He had to get her.

message 45: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kat kicked her legs back and forth, but when she saw that wasn't working she stopped and bit hard into the guys hand

message 46: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) The figure dropped Kat when she bit him from the sudden pain and he kicked her hard on the back of her head. Then looking back at Eric he bolted.

Eric ran up to her and kneeled by her side. "Kat?!" he yelled gripping her shoulders. Her eyes were closed.

message 47: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kat tried to talk but the words were scrambled and instead of being 'Are you okay' it came out as a jumble, she kept her eyes closed, her head throbbing

message 48: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "Oh my god Kat! Can you here me?" Eric said frantically. His heart was going so fast and his thoughts were jumbled. Tears pricked his eyes. "Kat baby are you ok?" his voice was hoarse as though he had been the one kicked in the head. He lifted her up into his arms and cradled her head against his chest. He carried her to his car and laid her gently in the back seat. He then rushed to the front and drove away quickly.

((do you want to skip the doctors and go right to Eric's apartment?))

message 49: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Yupp sounds good:D)))

Kat pt her hand to the back of her head and winced with the sudden pain she felt, she had managed to open one eye and saw Eric concern all over his face then she smiled weakly "You called me baby." she said her voice barely audiable

message 50: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Eric smiled as he heard her say that and parked his car quickly. Getting out and retrieving her bridal style from the back of the car and bringing her into the apartment building. "Yes I did.." he said softly, kissing her on the nose.

((change to his apartment?))

« previous 1